• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How is the housing situation on Europa these days?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So I'm thinking of coming back again and was wondering if it's easy to get a nice area for a house in Europa these days.

I've read somewhere on Reddit that Europa's been pretty active now.

Is it easy to get a 18x18 plot anywhere on Trammel?

Faith Leafmould

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi and welcome.

Having just come to Europa in the last Month or so, I can tell you that I was able to build a keep and a 2 storey next door for my 2nd account fairly easily Trammell side, Also found a tower spot for another player 3 doors away. But would say with numbers of people returning the sooner you do it the better.
Look for B* Guild and we will help you if needs be.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the help, appreciate it.
I think I found a spot but I keep getting an error saying: "House trading and placement features are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."
What does this mean?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help, appreciate it.
I think I found a spot but I keep getting an error saying: "House trading and placement features are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."
What does this mean?
Hiya,

Due to the storms in America, they have frozen housing for a month in the entire game.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Good luck on that.
If you want me to search a few spots for you, I am happy to do that.
That's OK, thanks for the offer though. If I can't find anything I'll let you know.
I'm wondering where I should be looking at to put a 18x18 plot, best areas I should go for first.
Any suggestions?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hi and welcome.

Having just come to Europa in the last Month or so, I can tell you that I was able to build a keep and a 2 storey next door for my 2nd account fairly easily Trammell side, Also found a tower spot for another player 3 doors away. But would say with numbers of people returning the sooner you do it the better.
Look for B* Guild and we will help you if needs be.
Are there that many people coming back?
It is true that there's a lot of houses everywhere. Not so much in Feluca, but Trammel seems pretty packed, with openings.