• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am called Savage ....

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Describing an animal as savage means that it is true to its wild, ferocious nature, but if you describe a person or the actions of a person as savage, it means "cruel" or "brutal." A place can also be described as savage if it's untamed, uninhabitable, and unwelcoming. When savage takes the form of a noun, it means "a brutal person," and when it's a verb it means "to attack ferociously." Any way you use it, savage is uncivilized and violent.

Yet as I hear the stories of this city called Trinsic, of how they cut off prisoners toes, have a primitive court of law to decide the fates of what they say are criminals (which perhaps they are but my understandings of this Kingdom one must be judged by a legal court of law) killings of sea creatures that talk, then theres the matter of their public establishments my experience there is not so pleasant either, as I walk into their place called a Tavern the conversations were towards a young Elf lady , something about banning magic in this city. Odd since the most recent story of these people was of how they asked a magical man to bring back their dead loved ones they sent to their deaths by the decisions they had chosen. So if we took back magic those people would be dead....

Watching these people I see some with courage of Tigers and those trying to beat the spirit from those Tigers.......I was taught respect for all living creatures of the lands yet I watch these people and their customs, I am who is called savage. If respect and honor of living creatures is a Savage I will wear that name with Honor and have Courage to know when its time to walk away. The battle is not over it has only just begun. Stepping into this world alone took a lot of Courage , being alone with people as like these takes even more Courage....but time has come to find others here who see the same things I see is my next step

Its time for Honor !

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Arriving at Dragonstone Castle looking for Governor Rain....all the loud laughter and chatting was extremely loud nearby....knowing the area has been over run by creatures they call Orcs I was somewhat concerned. As I walked towards the commotion I pass Governor Rain's Friend named Dagda, looking unhinged and muttering to herself something about fools and elves, trying to catch her attention and speak to her she walks on past mumbling " one day ....just one day I will show them and they will be glad I was there" .....lost in her own world Dagda walks by without even noticing I was standing along the worn path between Dragonstone and Cove Landing. So off to make my presence known and see what all this commotion was about.

Stepping around the corner of Cove Armory I could tell the sounds were coming from the building next door , Cove Garrison , so stepping onto the steps to the building I pause to take a deep breath and gather my mind and walk inside.....sitting around a large table of food and drinks are many people, I recognize some of the people from Trinsic and there I see Governor Rain.....all seeming to be joyful and happy and Toasting to success. Unsure if mentioning the befuddled elf that I had just pasted or if ignoring it was the best solution.....oh heck be who I have always been, Daenyra, impatient, radical, and voicetrous.,,,,,,,,, "So I hear something about some Elves ......." I said as I walk into the room. Of coarse not much I could understand of what happened I try moving the conversation in another direction,,,a seemlngly nice lady continuing to offer me drinks and food "I don't think it would be a good idea to get me drunk at this time..." abruptly I say and ,all the while, that one they call John questioning me of my lands and heritage....ignoring his questions, and glaring at him I will pretend I didn't hear him ........not sure that I want to discuss the lifestyles of how I grew up....would this give him ammunition to use against me at some later date...............do I dare tell these people of how I was found in the jungles of Eodan by the Jukari Shamen, as an infant,,,or the cloth I had been wrapped in or even of the charm that had been attached to the basket that held me by an arrow...the cloth seem to look like the same one that hung in Governor Rains Office in Skara Brae and the arrow seemed to be part of the culture of Skara Brae......so were the tribesmen of Skara part of my heritage or were they who took me to Eodon,,,,a question I may never totally understand or get answered .....but respecting Governor Rain I will just sit quietly and find a way to slip out, I know she trys to keep me calm and occupied but my restless Spirit paces and my curiousity of who I am and where I came from gnaws at my mind and drives me to understand why I was left in Eodon...............

Listening to the many conversations I can see they all must have pulled together and worked together to recapture a nearby outpost from the Orcs, regardless of being elf , human gargoyle or savage all were sitting at the same table and all seemed as it should be. Perhaps my impression of this land was unjust or maybe I just am to impatient to understand it here. The Trinsic tribe pulled troops in to aide this small community near Governor Rain's home ,,,and she herself was chatting and seems to like them....and this Cove tribe seemed to appreciate the help they all seemed to have given....a very honorable gesture from these people from around this Kingdom, and especially being impressed by the help from those Trinsic tribe people, yet they are all ruled by a single man, the King, like the Myrmidex Queen,,,,does he too treat his people as Slaves....were these people under a spell and Minions of their ruler.....and this John I will keep my eye on him perhaps he is the hand of this King and controls the minions for the King. I will continue to study these people of Britainia.....and perhaps one day I will venture to this Blackthorns Castle and look for their King, and see for myself just what kinda of man he is.......

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Governor meetings seem to just be a bunch of people carrying on and arguing over the silliest of things. My adventure to Blackthorns Castle wasn't the most pleasant of adventures, interesting but not something I hold in high regards. Steering clear of this, what Governor Rain calls politics , might be what I do for now. How this Kingdom is ran is so much different them living in Eodan, much more luxuries but with those comes much more headaches it seems. The battles in Cove with the Orcs is confusing, I can understand perhaps how the Orcs feel since I hear they were the first settlers of the region and the People around the city I can understand want peace for the area. Knowing how it feels to be pushed into a region like my Village had been, the Jukari were pushed near the Volcano and still they wanted that too......I can totally understand the feelings of the Orcs. Then again these were my new friends and Jaden had taken me in like family. Emotions were stirring inside myself and at times I did just want to go destroy something.

Magic class seemed to soothe the fires inside me....and yet when asked which element I felt part of , I just wasn't sure that Fire was all I was about.....my soul seemed to move back and forth between the 2 elements side by side.....I felt a fire inside me that could send me into a rage yet water seemed to balance those feelings out and calm me. Some days I felt as if I was ready to burn the Kingdom down yet crossing the channel in Skara to sneak off to Dragonhame Mountain for the dragons to help me, the water seemed to always calm me and those feelings would subside. Jaden seemed to want to blame me for that crator in Skara, I suppose she thought I got carried away with the dragons, but I did not do that and I have no idea why that damage had been done. Now with her Dragon Airva always restless she seemed to want to point fingers at me for that also. Yet she knows deep down I am not to blame, I feel I am just an easy target to blame with my emotions off the charts. So for awhile I will just lay low and attend class and deliver some goods for Skara and Moonglow and maybe set ablaze some raiders after all if they attack first I can't control if my dragon sets them afire......*devilishly grins*

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oddly a year ago I came into Britannia and have had quite the adventure, even having a seat at the Kings table as Governor. Trying to fit in I have almost forgotten who I truly am, Savage ! Not born with this title I was thrown into a life of survival. That moment Aleera and whom ever my father was gave me up to the Undead Queen I was tossed to the Tigers. I thank the heavens to whoever was watching over me because I was found by a loving people, the Jukari. Guess that made me a ward to the tribe, always taunted and teased by the tribe children, I stood out like a sore thumb. My white hair must seemed odd for a child and my Blue / Green eyes stood out from the pale skin and white hair. Bullied by the tribe children until the day I finally stood up for myself. I had thought finally I was being accepted by them, I should have known they were only being nice to play yet another cruel trick on me. Inviting me on their adventure into the jungle we had stopped to see the Macaw, trying to get them to mimic us. One of the tribe boys says " Lets see who is bravest of us all and can stay the longest at the tigers lair" of coarse being maybe 8 I was the first to volunteer. Sitting hidden so close to the tigers and concentrating so hard on their presence I did not pay attention to the fact all the children had left me. My focus was on one black Tiger, it seemed huge with scars on its neck and face, evidently from many battles he had won. At some point I was eye to eye with this tiger, yet no attack just a low sorta pur sound from him, reaching out my hand I touched his forehead and petted his head. I seemed to calm the beast. This huge fierce beast loved me. So caught up in the astonishment of calming this Tiger, I had not paid attention to the Large White Young Tiger who had crept up behind me, still uncertain if to eat me or to fight what seemed to be the head of the tiger pack. Either way at this moment I realized I was food, if this young tiger defeated the Old Tiger I would be lunch. The battle was intense, it seemed to carry on a long time, which at one point I thought I was a goner, why I hadn't ran I am still not clear on, but I couldn't leave my new old friend, here is where my first magic occurred, casting my hand out as if it was going to stop them from fighting energy came from my finger tips, the very moment I thought the Old Black Tiger was about to die, I healed him. It was then he rose and defeated the Young Tiger. Running to my new friend I hug his neck blood was all over him , now all over me. The tiger licks my whole face as I smile at him. Now to find those bully children, it wasn't to hard. Following me the tiger must have know my very thoughts, we could hear them just beyond back at the Macaws, they were taunting the birds. At first I walk up alone towards them bloodied from hugging the tiger, which to them must have looked like I had been in a major battle. Noticing me approach one of them saw me, moth open and speechless he stood like a statue bug eyed staring right at me, soon the others notice his gaze. The intial boy whose idea it was to leave me there spoke up " Whaa happen to you Daenyra? Aaare you alright?" . Knowing they had probably hoped on me not returning I didn't speak a word I just slowly walk up nose to nose to the boy, which by me being so short was not actually nose to nose but I felt like I was as big that day as that bully. Poking the chubby belly of the tribe boy I repeat poking his belly " If you ever try to hurt me again I will make your life miserable" my voice not faltering a bit. " Oh ya well you are kinda scrawny to be telling me that lil girl " the bully boy seemed to feel confident at this point. While his face grew pale he watched as the boys behind me scattered screaming "RUNNN" , the bully boy could then feel the warm breath of the old tiger breathing down his neck, slowly turning to look eye to eye into the face of what could have been his death. " Now I am not sure who you are calling scrawny but as I said if you ever bully me again I will have back up" poking the chubby belly one last time "Now if you don't wanna die today I suggest run Fat Boy" no more then the words came from my mouth the boy was gone. However this would present a new problem I was not a true Jukari and would these people to abandon me. Going to theead body of the white tiger I sat looking at this carcase , the Shaman raising me had given me a butcher knife told me to always carry this with me, how convenient at this moment. I begin to skin this creature. it was here I felt my fate was sealed, I would become a Tiger. In the eyes of a child anything was possible. Taking the skin from the head of the Tiger I pull it over my head, cutting up the rest and wrapping it around me I soon grew weary and fell asleep. Awaking I no longer saw the Black Tiger guarding me, he was no where in sight but I could hear the voice of the Shaman who was my guardian. Frightened he had come to destroy me for scaring the other children I remained quiet. Peering over the cliff the Shaman saw me crouched behind a shrub covered in white tiger pelt, " There you are little one" he had always been so good to me, just what I had imagined a father would be, at this time I never knew any difference and looked at him as my Father, rushing to me, he scooped me up. " You gave us quite a scare, the other children said the tigers had you" . As I look at him all I could say " I am not in trouble? ". As he smiled at me " No you are not in trouble, how can such a small thing defending herself be in trouble. I know you have struggled with the other children and I also knew one day that would end. Today it ends, you are our little Tiger"

After that day I remained wearing the skins of that white Tiger and the children who had always teased and tricked me , no longer did. In fact the pudgy boy who had plotted the trick soon would become my best friend. I had gained respect and I was known to have courage. I was now Savage !

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since the moment Jaden's sister , Desta had brought her Daughter, AnnaBeth to DragonStone I had adored this young girl. Someone closer to my own age, she was just 2 years younger then I. Yet I felt so much older, she to had been forced to learn the ways of survival from her Father, hoping to make a warrior out of the girl. So making a proper lady from either of us wasn't a task that could likely be managed. So when the girly black sheep of Jadens sisters, Sophia who was probably 10 years older then I, came around she tried very hard to show us girly things. AnnaBeth had been forced to wear a dress much of her time because of her Mother. Sophia to would try to encourage this with me, so the day she showed up with an arm full of brightly colored dresses and plopped them on the floor Anna and I just stared at the pile "what are you doing with those" we both seemed to ask at the same time. Sophia had been given all these brightly colored dresses from her older sisters in hopes to get her to stop wearing the plainlu colored dresses she wore. Black seemed to be the only color in Sophia collection she would wear, Oh wait she did say shed kept the grey ones as well. I just stood shaking my head " You are lucky I wear this skirt, if it hadn't been a gift from a childhood friend I would not" After so much complaining about my clothes I had finally given up the Tiger skin over my head but going as far as a dress just wasn't gunna happen. Sophia looking at AnnaBeth pipes up " And your Mother says you need a change in looks AnnaBeth" ..( AnnaBeth had adored her Aunt Sophia and she too tried to dress in the grey or black clothing) ." now pick out your favorite and change, I need to run to the mage shop and I will be back shortly to see what you have chosen" Sophia smiled as she shut the door. Grabbing a sash from the pile of brightly colored mess on my floor I grabbed Anna's hand and said " I have an Idea, come with me" climbing the stair to my room I quickly shut the door, and reached under my bed for a box. Pulling the box from under my bed I flip open the lid, there neatly folded in the box was the Tiger helm and Tigers bustier and pants I had always worn. Anna was as fierce as I was and them trying to turn her into something she was not was not fair. Looking up at Annabeth I could see the biggest smile I had ever seen her have, she knew what was next. "Best friends I heard share clothing so I am going to loan you my favorite outfit." Next I knew we would need to hide those dresses so there was no excuse to try again, giggling we gather the pile and make way to the stable a nice fine footlocker just happened to be empty and a great place to stash the dresses.