• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's a Thief Tunnel Spirit?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The Tunnel Spirit's one of the unused animations. Looks like an EM mob gone wild.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a EM left over ... there is one in Ish at the cu's cave entrance too on Atlantic.
They may have left it for another section of a story arc...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If it's on Europa it might have been for the RP (story) EM events that were happening the last couple of months.

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's on Europa it might have been for the RP (story) EM events that were happening the last couple of months.
It is on Europa. Minoc solen hive entrance. Can't interact with it either.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I actually ran into it a few days ago too, I was looking for some t-hunt spots. The name just made me think it was leftover from the Story events, the first one did take place inside the solen hive if I remember correctly.

EM Kimmie

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Those darn tunnel spirits!
Thank you for the alert. We certainly don't want a Tunnel Spirit infestation on Europa.

*sprays the area with tunnel spirit repellent, watches it evaporate*

:)