• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (August 2017)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Week 1: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Coves Landing (Caine Family)
Week 2: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time: Outside the Horse's Head (Enoch)
Week 3: Friday, August 18, 2017 at 8:31 p.m. Eastern Time: Que's (James)
Week 4: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Knights Rest (Aedon) / Bard Night
Week 5: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time: Dragons Den Brewery (Baron Arkon)

This rotation is open to everyone. Interested taverns can signup on a first come, first serve basis. Please pick your week (and indicate the specific location, time, and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update accordingly. As always, this rotation is not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity.

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd like Wednesday in week 3 for Que's Tavern...I got a good feeling about that week. That'd be the sixteenth if I'm reading my calendar right, lets say 8:31 Eastern/7:27 Central for the opening time

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will take week 4 Judas. Wednesday August 23rd 9pm est Bards Night competition, no theme.

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I added a Week 6 to make sure that you got that first week in September, Aedon, so I wouldn't forget.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear, that is not the day I wanted, I made a mistake. Sept 6th is my wedding anniversary, I must have been thinking on it when I posted. I actually wanted Wednesday August 23rd.
My wife would KILL me.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh dear, that is not the day I wanted, I made a mistake. Sept 6th is my wedding anniversary, I must have been thinking on it when I posted. I actually wanted Wednesday August 23rd.
My wife would KILL me.
No worries, it's changed! Hopefully no one will rat you out!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Baron has asked in icq chat group for week 5 but cant get to a computer to comment here , If possible, could we get the Dragons Den Brewery on that week? 29th at 8pm

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baron, thats me!
Yes, but 8pm on the 30th, I don't want to intrude on the Govs Meeting on the 29th.
so yes, Dragons Den Brewery's Grand Opening is scheduled for the 30th.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No problem, Daenyra, it happens.

I found a replacement, there will be a gathering instead in Jhelom that week, TBD.

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone Que's, I'm going to be unable to come open on Wednesday...would Friday work? Feels weird opening on a not Wednesday and Fridays tend to be quiet...Think that would work?