• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inscription BOD's

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone having trouble with turning in inscription bods and not being able to bank the points?

I use EC with Pinco's and thought it might be a Pinco's problem, so I switched over to default, and still not able to bank points. I tried using the CC to see if maybe it's an EC problem and still not able to bank points.

Cooking BOD's bank just fine using both default and Pinco's.

Is my character bugged or is anyone else having this issue?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you sure that you didn't turn in a bod for a reward (as opposed to banking), then didn't claim the reward?

That's been known to mess things up.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm positive I didn't turn in a bod and didn't claim the reward. I've turned in several bods since this started happening, testing to see if it was still happening and if I could recreate it.

Maybe that character is just bugged for some reason. Maybe I will call an EM and see if they can fix her.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally called a GM this morning. GM River arrived within 15 minutes of putting in a help request. He fixed the problem and I can bank points again!

Thank you GM River!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of scribe bods.... Just an FYI... DO NOT have a bod book with filled bods in your backpack when filling smalls for bod book small... They go into the small as an empty bod when in your backpack! I just lost several hours of filling larges when I clicked to fill the small for a large from my backpack. There goes 7 larges w/ smalls I bribed up and filled... :(