• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Najasaurus templates

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys, I was wondering what is the latest and best template for a 2 slot Najasaurus in your opinion?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There are Many fine Specs Ive tested for the 2 slot Naj.. the one that pulls ahead damage wise is the armor ignore , Frez whirl ninja build.. as it allows for the single target burst of armor ignore while also allowing for the aoe burst of frez whirl... plus math wise frez whirl is a very strong single target move as well... hitting for a combined total of 150-250 after all 120ed out..and it gets to keep its poisoning skill. just make sure to take this route for your first round of training as the slot jump bug will not be fixed until pub 98.. In round one fix resist( 80 80 (leave frost as is ) 100 rest into energy) ,give it armor ignore and frez whirl,Increase mana reg to 30, and stam reg to 5-9, this should leave you with enough points to increase mana abit... don't go over 400 mana in this first round as math wise you will be super close to a slot jump.. Hope this helps abit mate . =^-^=

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have not tried the frenzied build yet but may take a look at it after the next Pub. I have been running with an AI and AP Naja. Really liking how it does so far.

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Odd question. I take it that the Naja has no Chivalry option due to it being a negative Karma pet?

Has anyone tried building its Karma to see if Chivalry appears as an option if its Karma becomes positive?

Yeah, I know...I'm thinking of the dino as I would a player :rolleyes: And that its abilities follow some consistent structure within the game.

No big deal really. I have one with the build suggested here. And it's hard to love them. They have ZERO personality. NONE! I simply found a very nice one today and tamed it...not really sure why :p

gwen

Slightly Crazed
All Eodon pets cannot have magic abilities (except poison and bashing/slashing). This is why lions and Triceratops are not used .

Last edited:

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All Eldon pets cannot have magic abilities (except poison and bashing/slashing). This is why lions and Triceratops are not used .
Oh, so that's it! Many thanks :D

And, when I thought about it, I realized what a rather dumb question it was. Karma may well exist for animals in the wild. Not sure it applies to tamed animals...they appear tied to the Karma of their tamers.

Some pets require their owners to have good karma. And others, when released, revert to their "attitude" toward karma. Before they made all released pets passive, I recall someone releasing a Ki-Rin at Luna stable. And it IMMEDIATELY KILLED one of the player characters parked nearby who was burning off his kill count :p