• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted: Bone Armor Pieces from the New Turn In event

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey folks,

With the new turn in "Treasures of ..." on TC1 and its release this fall, I will once again be trying to complete a bone suit to go in my Zento Bone Museum. Last year I managed with the help of several folks to buy / trade for a full Kotl set, which is on display with the other pieces.

Feel free to stop by on the West Zento road, it is the house N of Vinny (Singularity) and due west from Soulweaver.

I am also, as I have been for several years, still searching for an evil-dyed bone chest piece to complete that set.

Thanks to Creeger, I discovered there are fishing bone pieces (Barnacle-covered) and I am also still looking for a set of those as well.

Thank you,

-- Calavera

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe it is similar to the Doom and Kotl events. Starting in October, the Sorcerers Dungeon in Ilshenar will spawn new monsters. As you kill these, items with a specific tag will sometimes drop in your pack, much like you would get a"xxxxx of Doom" item. You then turn these items in for things like Boots of Escaping (again, like Doom turn ins). I want to acquire Bone versions of these, so my hope is that when people get bone turn in pieces they give me a chance to buy or trade for it before they turn it in.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 100+ of those farming them with TRU way back when. I am willing to deal them if your intrested.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Igg, I have the Doom set and Kotl set. The ones I'm asking about are not in production yet, but will have a new name when they come in October. If you get some of those that are bone let me know, thanks.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK....NP. If you can use the old ones, when the new system comes out, like i said............I got a ton of them.