• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem covering house teleport tile

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am trying to cover a house teleport tile on a cabin type floor. It a tile that is placed in customization, not locked down. I placed a goza over it in CC and when I stepped on it, the goza disappeared though it is still seen in EC. All I can target in that area is the alch symbol (tile), it is like the goza actually disappeared.

Here is the tile in the CC
CC.png

and the EC
EC.png

So are there any suggestions or ways to do this? Help??? :confused2:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to raise the mat one click - maybe use a dyed carpet square or stone tile instead?

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I personally do not understand why this tiles must have put on sight.... I prefer to put them in a house corner, and if it must be on this balustrade why using open fence tiles? what about changing the view like this - using one of the half wooden tiles of the tokuno art - place the telpoert tile so in the corner that it's function is still be able - no goza meet and other hiding things ;)

upload_2017-7-24_12-52-31.png

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
personally do not understand why this tiles must have put on sight
I have a treasure map rune library inside and if you have ever tried dragging pets, especially big ones, up stairs and through doors, you would understand. :)

It is decorated as such because it is a dock type fishing shack. I am not a designer but I did try my best. :)

The second net on the ground does not have a tile under it. I did this yesterday and when I logged in to get a screen shot of the house, the fishing net had gone under the carpet and teleport tile. I had to use control/shift to get the bar so i could raise it. Keep in mind that I am very much a customizing newb and I will look into different ways to fix it. I am just trying to keep to the style of what I want the house to be. I use it for my treasure hunter and fisherman. @Mene (DF) I am not as creative as you so I am definitely will try any suggestions that can hopefully stay within the fishing dock style.

fishinghouse.png

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
none the less - I like your design :) - which shard you play, and where is the location to have a look inside?

For more decorating or costumizing ideas feel free to visit my Atelier (Link in my Sig)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I play on Chessy and it is on Horshoe Island. It is a public house and is named Pirmuck's Lost Treasure Acquisitions Depot. :)

horseshoe.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow that looks amazingly like one of my own houses.
upload_2017-7-25_22-20-57.png

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow that looks amazingly like one of my own houses
Yes, it should. You showed me your houses for inspiration! :)

However, you will notice that aside from design, mine is quite lacking in deco. It is very sparse lol.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes it is rather lacking...

But it looks awesome.