• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] +100skill point Sampire Suit

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can any of you good folks please give me a price check on the following? Aiming to sell on EUR but can move it to ATL. Thanks :)

Stats are as follows (no refinements or polishes used, earring slot still free):

+30 Tactics
+15 Swordsmanship
+15 Bushido
+15 Resisting Spells
+15 Necromancy
+10 Chivalry

Platemail with leather gorget
70/70/67/70/75 in VE form
+25 Str / +3 HP
+14 Dex / +42 Stam
+7 Int / + 10 Mana
40 HCI before swords mastery buff
30 DCI
51 LMC
30 HLD
25 SSI
70 DI
8 Stam Regen
8 Mana Regen

(also +15 Animal Taming)

Includes
Soldiers Medal
Blackthorn Norse Helm
Rangers Cloak of Augmentation
Ozymandias Obi
Conjurers Garb
Blackthorn Doublet
Shanty's Waders

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think to get a price for this you would have to auction it. The thing that puts me off is the antique jewels. They are OK for PvP but will break much faster doing PvM encounters.

Pac-Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm omw to get a new pc, I'll plug it all into my spread sheet when I get back, you start thinking of what youd like to get out of it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The artifacts included would alone run about 150-180 million, if you broke up individually and sold them for a price in the medium-to-high range. You forgot to include the imbuable Clockwork Leggings on the artifact list.

The jewels themselves have great skill points on them... but they're antique, meaning you can't rely on them long-term, especially on a melee fighting template that's going to take lots of hits. That's what makes pricing the rest of the suit difficult. I like that it's mostly plate for the Stamina protection.

If I were bidding on this suit, including artifacts, I would probably throw out 325-350 million and ask the seller to make me a pair of longer last imbuable jewels that contained the stats needed but not only a few of the skills.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i have +90 (and possibly +140) samphire suit with everything included. no antique jewel. hld hla everything. probably the best suit ever I can sell it for 1.5b if any one wants.