• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Magincia vendor booths: please boot

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All you have to do is keep bidding until you win, then it forces out the other person and you get the spot. It only stays unused like that when no one else except the owner bids on it for months at a time.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are spots available.
I have one and don't want to change.
But it's not good for shoppers that most of the booths are occupied by vendors that have been empty for more than a year. They may give up shopping before getting to a vendor that actually has inventory.

I believe a 15-week rule to be good and fair. It would be better to have an empty booth than to have a vendor with no inventory.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well both of mine have inventory and money, but lots of people use them just for making commodity deeds and storage. I could live with 15 weeks but others might disagree.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The matching bids on those stalls are very often insane high as well.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I support this idea as well. After clicking through a lot of empty ones I know I at least gave up on shopping there.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I support this idea as well. After clicking through a lot of empty ones I know I at least gave up on shopping there.
That could be said for trying to shop in luna too on any shard... vendor after vendor is empty or looks full but NOTHING is for sale.