• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Easter gifts for 2017?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh no trashing Bunnies!!! lol

I have a thing for all things Easter...and boxes....it's an addiction...:/

the bunnies I am missing...

Lakeshire - Green and Orange
Vesper - Red and Dark Purple
Wind - Green and Olive
Ocllo - Olive and Light Purple
Nu'jelm - Light and Dark Purple
Jhelom - Green, Light Purple and Dark Purple
Zento - Blue, Green and Orange
Serpents Hold - Blue and Dark Purple
New Magincia - Green
Moonglow - Green and Dark Purple
Yew - Blue and Dark Purple
Papua - Blue
Royal City - Green and Dark Purple
Holy City - Red and Green
Trinsic - Green and Dark Purple
Britain - Orange, Light Purple and Dark Purple
Delucia - Blue
Luna - Green, Olive, Orange, Light Purple and Dark Purple

I have a ton extra if anyone is as insane as I am and collects them too :) and like 46 extra geese as well...much appreciated! :)
I have a Britain orange on LS you can get.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you ever get to LA, I'll let you check out my bunnies (I mostly got them from trade, as I think I might have gotten ONE when they originally occurred, because of my RL family issues). I don't think I've ever had one of the geese.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL you guys are awesome....thanks!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help you with these bunnies , they are extras , Just let me know what shard I need to bring them to
Lakeshire - Green
Vesper - Red
Wind - Green and Olive
Ocllo - Olive
Nu'jelm - Dark Purple
Jhelom - Dark Purple
Zento - Green
Serpents Hold - Blue
Moonglow - Green
Yew - Dark Purple
Holy City - Green
Britian - Dark Purple
Luna - Green, and Dark Purple ( on this one though would need a double you have so I have complete set of towns )

Thanks Devin Ashley

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything easter-related would be good, though I still haven't finished my collection of Easter Bunnies....

View attachment 65265

BUT for those of you who have seen the art in the art files that say it doesn't look Easter OR Spring-related.....:( We shall see I suppose.
Why do I look at this and think of the Tribbles episode?

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pink squirrel. Pink. I am happy about it all. So tyvm devs. You can fall under falls still.
So I've been to two Justice Falls locations, tram GL and tram LS, but I see nothing. Can you verify where?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I've been to two Justice Falls locations, tram GL and tram LS, but I see nothing. Can you verify where?
The trouble you are having is in the When... won't be there till the publish has gone World Wide...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not till new update. March 1st possibly.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says you can get the reward when Pub 97 goes live sometime later this month.

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Posted on April 13, 2017 by Mesanna
Greetings all,
as a celebration of Easter and the dawning of Spring make sure you visit the Justice Falls and look for the pink squirrel to claim a gift. These gifts will not be available until all shards have been updated with Publish 97 later this month.

Ultima Online

:D

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just visited the trammel one on GL..There are a bunch of cackling geese :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just visited the trammel one on GL..There are a bunch of cackling geese :)
Imagine that's from Saturdays event... And I'm glad for the gift as well. Renews some hope.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We got the best gift on Siege from our EM.. Bunny slaughter and loot!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a massive collection of geese... but I only kept one of each color/city I didn't go overboard on the rabbits... I've trashed several but I'll keep my eyes open for you. Tried to match the city colors with the virtue colors etc... but yeah only kept one of each city
Do you get an egg each year from it? I seem to feel like I have received two eggs from one.

Edit: I just opened one and got an egg again. :)

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes, you get a egg each year from the Golden Goose. (Golden Geese?)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do you get an egg each year from it? I seem to feel like I have received two eggs from one.

Edit: I just opened one and got an egg again. :)
I don't go back and open them again every year... though yes they do give an egg each year.... which is awesome... wish the Easter Baskets recharged every year.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah i just went for one of each town name for the bunnies... thats a set for me....maybe iam only mild OCD though... but thats UO for me...collectable collection sets....the true rares of our game and absolute priceless sets of olde

didnt realize the 2013 easter geese gave a egg each year either.. but hell the geese were the set not the 100s shades of eggs...if someone seeks eggs this year ill gladly open the geese for new eggs

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yah i just went for one of each town name for the bunnies... thats a set for me....maybe iam only mild OCD though... but thats UO for me...collectable collection sets....the true rares of our game and absolute priceless sets of olde

didnt realize the 2013 easter geese gave a egg each year either.. but hell the geese were the set not the 100s shades of eggs...if someone seeks eggs this year ill gladly open the geese for new eggs
Likewise... If I recall didn't the rabbits or something give the marshmallow duckies and don't they do that every year along with the little rabbit turd you sometimes got.... er...... I mean chocolate jelly beans...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again didnt know the rabbits recharged either...hehheheheee...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
again didnt know the rabbits recharged either...hehheheheee...
Pretty sure they do... Shandara always enjoyed getting the beans... If I recall we talked about it a few times.