• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving UO For a few Months

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry to say folks but i will be leaving UO for a few months. I have alot of bad stuff going on IRL atm and im at a point in my life where i need to concentrate on more important aspects of my life. Im nearly 27 with no career aspects or anything decent in the pipeline for me. Im hoping over the next 3 years to turn my life around for the better. The past few years, which only some of you may know, ive been dealing with a very serious drug problem which has left my life and my family in ruins. Ive also burnt out playing UO too much the past year, I tried other aspects of the game like fel PvP which i really enjoyed briefly but now ive lost interest in logging in. I love UO so im hoping taking a few months off will renew my interest in it. I will be closing all of my 5 accounts and downsizing to 1 which ill leave running to keep my stuff safe.

Im most certain i will return at some point in the near future. I still had so many plans i wanted to carry out but have bitten off more than i can chew. I will keep those plans ready for my return in the future. It has been a pleasure playing with you all and i hope to see you all again soon :)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes definitely get that stuff together and come back and play with us!

I have an extra account that can hold a house for you if you need someone to do that?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sad to see that you need to leave for a bit... be well and come back soon my friend. At least it's not a goodbye :)

upload_2017-1-6_12-54-22.png

Cya soon Bearman!

de-chande

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Eska bearman we will be waiting for you on your return. Just sort it out bruv, know you can do it. P.s. we won't kick you out of icq straight away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure uve taken the right decision Esca. Farewell and dont take a step backward before telling us about ur upcoming accomplishments IRL

Last edited:

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sorry to hear you are in such rough waters Esca! But losing interest in UO (hopefully temporary!) might be a blessing in disguise, it eats a lot of time when you want to get anything done for real in it. Should make it easier to focus on getting the IRL right. Best of luck!! And since months are next to nothing anyway, see you soon-ish! Take care! *beary hugs!*

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sad that you are leaving Esca, even temporarily, but your real life is much more important! You are a big asset to the community on Europa and a genuinely lovely person, you have been and will continue to be, very much missed. Good luck with your real life endeavours and best wishes for the future! We will still be here when you want to return. :) *big hugs*

Quatermain

Visitor
Awards
You'll be missed Esca. Well done to you for making this decision, it can't have been an easy one. Make a plan, set it going and once it's running smoothly, come back to us.

Take care Esca, good luck, and see you again soon. Be the Bear.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
good luck with the RL stuff! Sad to see you go, but hopefully you'll come back even stronger :)
You've done a lot for the Europa shard, and we will be looking forward to your return!

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
27 is still very young, Esca, so I'm sure you'll manage to refocus your amazing organisational and creative skills from the virtual world to the real world successfully and by 30 you'll probably be earning more than the rest of us. Just remember, we're all here if you ever need to chat.

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All the best mate. I've been taking some time out as was beginning to get bored as was spending too much time in game. See you again someday. Morb.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Strong decision Esca, and I hope it works out for you. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough, and will give us all enough time to fill your place with Stuffy Bears!
All the best, and hope you feel better soon.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Esca huni, im so sorry to hear this, i send prayers, love , n hugs that you can sort your rl out and get off those drugs, you`re an awesome guy
whome i love and respect very much... take as long as you need to sort your self out rl... we will all be here waiting for you when you return to your UO family...
with arms out stretched
Tons of love n hugs in the meanwhile hun xx
Regards Tia x
:heart:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What SPA said. Youve been around Uo for as long as I can remember - at least 10 years? SO that 17 year old has grown into a 27 year old. Deal with your problems a day at a time. Small steps. Good luck and take care.

27 is still very young, Esca, so I'm sure you'll manage to refocus your amazing organisational and creative skills from the virtual world to the real world successfully and by 30 you'll probably be earning more than the rest of us. Just remember, we're all here if you ever need to chat.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great decision to make, I wish you all the best. What you have done in UO is an experience to build on in your coming life. Logistics, troubleshooting, leadership, diplomat, human resources etc etc. Valuable skills for the 21th century!

Safe travels.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Best of luck Bearman, i feel you and what you say!! This game does take a lot of time up and doesnt allow sometimes to progress with RL issues.
You got a good friend here always, for anything you need, chat, beer or get high...... LOL!!!:p
Strange that you decide to take a break, I was thinking the same a couple weeks ago, maybe I should follow your example, anyways, dont get lost in the rat race and hope to see you sooner than later Bearman!!
You will come back with reforced energies!!

Take care amigo xx

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good luck buddy! Hope you get yourself sorted out! We all miss you in Vesper. So turn that life of yours around and come kick it with us sometime when you are back! best of luck you sexy bear barstool!

Theoden Westaman!