• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm looking for BoD xl for the new BoD system.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have or know where I can find a spreadsheet with the new BoD info? Has there been one made yet?

I'm hoping to find a spreadsheet with all new and old crafting req's and rewards.

Basically a one stop shop to reference.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Now that the deeds themselves tell you how much they're worth, and the reward menu shows you what each reward costs, the info you want is already in the game - no offline spreadsheet needed.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods* I did notice this. What I don't know, or have, is what rewards work for what type of BoD.

For instance, I have a Tailoring BoD that has a reward I don't care for or don't need. I would then refer to a Tailoring Spreadsheet to check what the possibilities would be if I used bribe on them. This way I could tell if the BoD was a lost cause or of some value to me.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did a PDF for Tailor and Smith, in another thread. The original file was in Quattro (the Wordperfect analogue to Excel - Microsoft can be buried by a volcanic eruption then washed out to sea by a tsunami, for all I care, before I'd consider using Word or Excel again).

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Basara. I already downloaded your file before I started this thread. This is exactly what I'm looking but I was hoping maybe someone had this type of document for the other crafting BoD's. Cooking, Carpentry, etc.

Frodo, I had already checked the usual UO sites as well as google search before I posted. I read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything though.

I haven't even seen a post asking for a new BoD crafting spreadsheet (like my post). Maybe it's just not a thing anymore. *shrugs*

Appreciate the replies!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Basara. I already downloaded your file before I started this thread. This is exactly what I'm looking but I was hoping maybe someone had this type of document for the other crafting BoD's. Cooking, Carpentry, etc.

Frodo, I had already checked the usual UO sites as well as google search before I posted. I read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything though.

I haven't even seen a post asking for a new BoD crafting spreadsheet (like my post). Maybe it's just not a thing anymore. *shrugs*

Appreciate the replies!
With those pages I don't think anyone is going to go to all the trouble to make a spreadsheet. I started one and got done with the Smith BODs and received a PM with that link so stopped because everything I was looking for was already done.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Smacks IE*

After reading both of your posts I looked at Wiki again and could not see what links you were talking about. I could go to the link Petra posted but I didn't see any links from the main page posted by Frodo. I then opened it in Chrome. Now I see the links on the main page. Apparently they are not showing up on my IE browser. Pardon the post. I'm good now.

Thanks a bunch!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The UO bod page is nice, but it's not complete. I have some small bods - an easel, barrel staves, etc - and I don't know yet which LBOD (if any) they go with.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, it is complete. If the item isn't in one of the large bods listed at the top, above the tables under the heading Large Bulk Order Details, it's a stand alone.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so easels and barrel staves are smalls for sure? I was holding them waiting to see if a matching large showed up.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm going to use the info from the UO page to show it in its point system form, provided it works as the others.