• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Still buying suits!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post is for TK and he will be using:

Blessed event spell book has MR 3, SDI 27, and LRC 10 in hand. So NO mage weps or shields,

He will be using quiver of infinity DCI 5 You need not add these to suits you make.

Mana Phasing Orb will be personal blessed. It has MR 1, DCI 5, LMC 6, and LRC 10

He can use town buff for FC1

So using those items he wants to purchase med-able suits with:

1/6 casting
35 dci
34 lmc
90 lrc
2 mr on each piece
65+ on each resist
As much mana increase as possible
16 intel or as close as you can get
If any room left HPR

Suit pieces can be from monster loot and or crafting, just needs to be med-able.

Paying 2 mil per suit,

9/27/16 UPDATE:We will buy ONE suit at a time, until he has his ten. Will also buy from different crafters.

I don't believe I missed anything. So how fair is this and how do-able? Feed back welcome. Thank you for your time.

Updated, ty for the feedback.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As far I know, 40 LMC is max on a medable suit, so with LMC 6 on Orb, he will only need 34 on suit.
You say 25 Int, you can only add INT to the jewelry so 16 is max, but you can add MI to the armor pieces.

Making the suit from only imbuing and reforging may not be possible, unless the crafter farm every mats him self and grow his own SoR

For 10 suit, I will need 600 SoR, I don't even have that many.

It may be easier with some nice legend artifacts to mix with it. I may try to make 1-2 suits but doubt I will have resources and time to make 10. I may try to see if my guildmembers can help getting some pieces with good mods to mix with it. Making good suits is a pain :(

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There would be room for some other mods on jewelry, could be 50 EP on one of the jewelry (Ecru ring)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far I know, 40 LMC is max on a medable suit, so with LMC 6 on Orb, he will only need 34 on suit.
You say 25 Int, you can only add INT to the jewelry so 16 is max, but you can add MI to the armor pieces.

Making the suit from only imbuing and reforging may not be possible, unless the crafter farm every mats him self and grow his own SoR

It may be easier with some nice legend artifacts to mix with it. I may try to make 1-2 suits but doubt I will have resources and time to make 10. I may try to see if my guildmembers can help getting some pieces with good mods to mix with it. Making good suits is a pain :(
Yeah it would be preeeety hard to get that many SoR. Even for Tyrath. :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I do have a lot of beds too, but it do not help if I forget to havest them and start new plants

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i could sell you 30 60 seeds maybe

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
i could sell you 30 60 seeds maybe
Naeh, I doubt I can find time to make 10 suits, I had a guild to take care off too. But there are other crafters on Siege so maybe one of them need seed. I believe it will be hard for any of the crafters on Siege to make all 10 suits, special the younger ones who don't have the resources or the gold/skills to get them.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well BD already said that this order can be split up into smaller orders.
It's a little funny how many of the crafters seems to complain about a lack of business and enormous vendor fees, yet when the oportunity presents itself to make some highend gear people seem to shy away.
Does T.K. not offer enough? Or is it the farming for ingredients involved that turns crafters off?

I am sure that even if you can only craft one of the requested suits BD/T.K. will happily buy them one by one until he has the 10 suits he wants...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think the suit is a little complicated. You can't just imbue it, you may need to reforge at least one of the items and that include runic tools too or you will need some good new loot items to support the imbuing.
To count the cost is not easy. I do believe the price is ok. I will try to make one suit but it may cost me a few painkillers too. I guess the next suit will be easier.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Max Blackoak is correct we would but one suit at a time. No need to hit the painkillers. I didn't realize it would be so painful for a crafter to build a suit. I thought and advised T.K. that 2 million should get him some decent suits. So we took a shot, made and altered an offer to get him some higher end suits. It is what it is, if it doesn't work out, oh well!

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this doesn't look to bad except the seeds of renewal. I don't have any and the one person that said they would sell ( in the other thread) them said 10k per seed. Now either that price is ridiculous or your looking at 600k just in seeds for 1 suit. I'll look around and see if there is any for a reasonable price otherwise the SOR seem to be a problem for me.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have played a little around with it, sure not easy but if I use a Heart or the Lion to get the DCI. I believe I can get a useful suit and he will not need the quiver. As bonus he get Enhance Potions: 50. There are only 10 MR, there should be room for some HPR but 2 on each of the 4 pieces is not possible without it become negative profit for me.

1/6 casting 3/1 + 3/0 on Braceles and Ring
35 dci 15+10+15= 40 on bracelet, ring and Heart of Lion
34 lmc 5x7= 35, on 5 armor pieces
90 lrc 5x18=90, on 5 armor pieces
2 mr on each piece 5*2=10 , on 5 armor pieces
65+ on each resist yes, will add resist to one piece to get it
As much mana increase as possible 5x8=40, on 5 armor pieces
16 intel or as close as you can get 7+8=15, on ring and bracelet
If any room left HPR 4x1=4, , on 4 armor pieces

The Suit:
Bracelet
Faster Casting: 1
Faster Cast Recovery: 3
Intelligence Bonus: 8
Defense Chance Increase: 15

Ring
Enhance Potions: 50
Defense Chance Increase: 10

In All for gems

Leather armor, 5 pieces
Lower Mana Cost: 7
Lower Reagent Cost: 18
Mana Regeneration: 2
Mana Increase: 8
Resist (one piece)
Hit Point Regeneration: 1x4

Heartof Lion: 15 DCI

Now one question, do they need PoF, there is only 40-44 durability on the leather pieces, that too will eat the little profit on the suit.

I tried reforging, but if I did get a useful item with DCI, it would break when trying to enhange it

Edited: If suit is useful, I would need someone to farm Heart of the Lion as I only believe I have 2 of them.
I did not make the suit yet, will first hear if it will work

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
this doesn't look to bad except the seeds of renewal. I don't have any and the one person that said they would sell ( in the other thread) them said 10k per seed. Now either that price is ridiculous or your looking at 600k just in seeds for 1 suit. I'll look around and see if there is any for a reasonable price otherwise the SOR seem to be a problem for me.
10k is a fair price, I would never sell mine for less than 15k each. Yes SoR is one problem, the other one is the 5 resist unless you are good to farm useful artifacts loot.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made one suit out of loot only. Easiest way for this suit. Just added a pair of night eyes :)

You got a PM, BD...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I made one suit out of loot only. Easiest way for this suit. Just added a pair of night eyes :)

You got a PM, BD...
That may be the cheapest way too, sadly I sucks at PvM :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any other suit builders feel like making a suit for 2 m.? Thank you most kindly!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
35 dci 15+10+15= 40 on bracelet, ring and Heart of Lion

The Suit:
Bracelet
Faster Casting: 1
Defense Chance Increase: 15

Ring
Enhance Potions: 50
Defense Chance Increase: 10
If you´re going to make the suit and if you can fit more than 10 DCI on the ring then do 12 DCI on the ring and 13 DCI on the bracelet.
That way you don´t have to use any essences on the bracelet.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The blend of top end loot and imbued pieces with a sprinkle of reforge and a dash of enhance... *DOH!* I forgot to powder it!

There is a market for these suits and weapons. What was once considered decent armor is starter material only. I pay 500k for walking around stuff. I have different levels of armor depending on whom I am playing with at any given time.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe the problem is, the time it take to put a suit like this together included farming of resources, growing seed, buying gems, etc together with vendor fee do, that we won't see this suits on vendors.
Also the suit, that works for one may not work for someone else as he may have a different blessed item to use together with it or a wish to a little change in the mods.

Magesuits is doable, but warriors, I tried that once but had not yet been able to find the right recipe for a upper warrior suit, that will sell.

I saw the Meet & Greet from Mugen, they too get told, no changes as it will effect Siege too. I believe we need to work with Mugen to make Devs give us Fel bonus including 1000 luck, better artifact drop and normal vendor prices.

Cheaper gems, better ressource/imbuing mats drop and better drop of artifacts to put together with the umbued suit would help lower the price as time is money.

Being able to imbue one mod on cloth items and boots could help too. The boots, sash, belt, robe and talisman slot.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
all valid points by themselves Freja, but they don't really apply in this case!

No vendor fees necessary at all in this case. You already have your customer, all you need to do is build one or more suits and then meet up with said customer. If time zones are a problem, then put them on a vendor and you can be sure they WILL be picked up by BD because she ordered them in the first place.
Also the combination of mods that sell well is a non-problem here - BD clearly stated what she wanted.

I mean seriously, for a dedicated crafter this is the ideal deal! Someone wants something crafted and states exactly what they need. I am really wondering where all those people are who always complain that there is no market for imbued suits on Siege! This is your chance for a deal without risks (i.e. insane vendor costs eating up your profit). I just don't get it. And I mean this is not Hi-5 or some other ill-reputed gang who you would refuse to sell to. Crafters where are you?!?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe the next time the auction offers 100s of each essence, someone will buy them and actually craft suits out of them.....just a thought.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe I got out bidding 2 times, trying to get them to a good price :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I have two very nice suits. Thank you Freja and Eaerendil. I need more though anyone else interested in making a suit for 2 m.?

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fact, I threw the suit in BDs mailbox. No vendor fees...

After Osiredon, I can make plenty of these suits. Just join and loot all the glorious major and legendaries...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You welcome, hope more will help

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may make one this weekend, but i found it taxing my brain to make those easy suits for Holden after this complete hell week at work, i couldn't imagine the protest it would throw trying to make one of those.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe it will be a great help if our PvM'ers, lumberjacks and botanists start to gathering needed imbuing resources and put them on their vendors or on next GIL Auction.

Mats needed:
Relic Fragment
Enchanted Essence
Magical Residue

Ruby
Amethyst
Tourmaline
Amber
Sapphire

Turquoise

Essence Of Achievement
Essence Of Dilegence
Essence Of Singularity

Seed Of Renewal
Luminescent Fungi

Also clean FC/FCR jewlery may help, even when I can't remember the imbuing weight allowed on them, need 480 to put all mods on.

I'm sure there are crafters who would help Baby Doll, but without resources to a fair price, it is not possible.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it will be a great help if our PvM'ers, lumberjacks and botanists start to gathering needed imbuing resources and put them on their vendors or on next GIL Auction.

I'm sure there are crafters who would help Baby Doll, but without resources to a fair price, it is not possible.
What would be a good idea of fair prices? Seeds of Renewal take a lot of time to get which is why I insisted on 10k each in the other thread, other items take a lot of time to gather from monsters. A bazaar vendor is offering 15k per Daemon Claw, given how slow they drop, that's low. Raptor Teeth drop often and could go for a low price. What are realistic sell prices from the gatherer's viewpoint? The ones who put in the time to gather the materials, so it's worth doing the gathering time investment.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does he need Enhance potions on the jewlery?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This is what happens in a min/max environment. Suits are specific... Yer gonna need a regular tailor.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I will totally buy it Tjalle with no regrets. I was just getting a little bummed about not getting more suits. I will still buy up suits if any one else is into putting one together!

But Yes Tjalle I am interested, no he does not need 50 EP. It would be a added blessing I guess. So let me know when your done with it.

Thank you most kindly! :p