• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry, pet stall temp closed

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems 10k wasn't enough to match whatever bid someone put on my pet stall. Pets have been temporarily moved to my Felucca stall, and my apologies to anyone falling over the goats and pack animals I had to release in Skara Brae.
I have placed a bid on the next door stall, which hasn't had pets on it for many months. Apologies to 'Rhoda' if that causes her any inconvenience.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in business, and right next door, so my rune is still valid, as is the instruction to find the stall at the end of the south bridge from Magincia bank.
Darn lucky I had a stall in Fel that I could shift the stock to and didn't have to release the lot and tame a whole new inventory.

Funny thing is, the new vendor on my old stall is nicely dressed in an evening gown but has no stock to sell.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in business, and right next door, so my rune is still valid, as is the instruction to find the stall at the end of the south bridge from Magincia bank.
Darn lucky I had a stall in Fel that I could shift the stock to and didn't have to release the lot and tame a whole new inventory.

Funny thing is, the new vendor on my old stall is nicely dressed in an evening gown but has no stock to sell.
Hmmmm i have just got a stall in magentia which wears an black evening gown?, think it belongs to some one called piper some thing it didnt have no stock so though wasnt in use as many plots there isnt, if this is you huni im VERY sorry ....didnt know :(
The stock i had sold and am in process of taming/ adding more

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to worry. It was actually the stall I'm on now that had no stock. I can only think that you became mixed up as to which inventry list came from which stall. Alls well that ends well, accidents happen.