• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Chaos Cove!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little while back myself and my guild the Hand of Chaos built our own little player town on Europa sticking to our tentastic theme. The other week we had our town banner built by Mesanna and our EM Emile Layne, a big thanks to both of you! We are very proud of what we have created so thought I would share it for you all to see!

Command Tent

Drunken Bear Beer Tent

Stoneworks Tent

Theatre of War

Arcane Springs

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little while back myself and my guild the Hand of Chaos built our own little player town on Europa sticking to our tentastic theme. The other week we had our town banner built by Mesanna and our EM Emile Layne, a big thanks to both of you! We are very proud of what we have created so thought I would share it for you all to see!

Command Tent

Drunken Bear Beer Tent

Stoneworks Tent

Theatre of War

Arcane Springs

Heh, the irony orgainized chaos. Kidding aside, lovely houses as always!

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just wanted to congratulate you too Esca (before the thread slips away)! Appreciate the little tour you gave me the other week :) Was a nice little catch up~

I will be sure to make Chaos Cove a new regular stop on my Kal Ort Por'ing around the Lands.