• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying GODLY Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Buying STUDDED or BONE armor with following mods: -

Damage or Fire Eater
Mana
MR
HPR
LMC
LRC or NON-LRC are both fine
other mods a plus

Pls show me or icq me what you got.

ICQ 999 12 701

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Oller, yes, that's what I'm looking for.

Pls ICQ me at 999 12 701 to arrange for a deal.

Thank you.

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2015-10-20_20-7-35.png
need to transfer those to atl first if you want them...
will be off until monday. so take your time to decide...

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I brought up this idea a little while back, and this a great opportunity to bring it up again. Stratics for the most part is a pretty tight nit community and I feel strongly that we should have the ability to regulate the community as a community. In instances like this we should be able to hold a vote or form a committee to investigate and make a report on the subject/user prior to a vote. These forums are all about the game, and things happen on these forums that effect things within the game and vice-versa.....we should be able to hold people accountable on the forums for things that happen within the game. Not taking action against con artist and scammers only breeds more con artist and scammers. We can all name multiple people that we know do shady dealings and I know of a few that use the boards as a way to do them. I understand that maybe they aren't breaking a rule in the Stratics "Rule Book" but if the community feels strongly on something then I would like to see us have a way to act on it. ......And I will shut up :yell:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to hijack the OP's thread, But several ToS violations in this thread. Not that i care too much, but the best way to inform people is to PM them if you see them dealing with a shady fellow. Posting an out right claim, though i believe this one to be true, can and will eventually label someone a scammer that isnt one. It will and has lead to witch hunts.

The best method is to PM, or icq someone that you feel may be in harms way.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to hijack the OP's thread, But several ToS violations in this thread. Not that i care too much, but the best way to inform people is to PM them if you see them dealing with a shady fellow. Posting an out right claim, though i believe this one to be true, can and will eventually label someone a scammer that isnt one. It will and has lead to witch hunts.

The best method is to PM, or icq someone that you feel may be in harms way.
The incident was widely known, and resulted in several threads describing the situation, asking for price checks and then auctions for the items which this person never picked up. Even weak google-fu can find them with ease.

That said, you are probably technically correct, which is the best kind of correct!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't Nails ultimately end up selling the items he purchased for JD ? So yes.. Nails lost $$$ but it's less than amount he spent to purchase the items for JD.... or at least that's what I remember happening..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't Nails ultimately end up selling the items he purchased for JD ? So yes.. Nails lost $$$ but it's less than amount he spent to purchase the items for JD.... or at least that's what I remember happening..
I doubt he even got half of it back. JD overpaid for items back then. I remember it well.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, I think we can all agree this thread has gone massively off track. Everyone has had a chance to express their opinions on the subject, and I completely understand all of your concerns. I distinctly remember what happened in that situation. Like Scribbles said, it is better to send PM's for things like this, but since there are already so many posts I think it would be better to just lock this thread instead of removing everyone's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.