• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealables in Eodon?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unsure if it's been mentioned or not. Are thieves getting any love in the new lands?

Anyone playing TC noticed any goodies?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prob none there yet since its a TEST shard and thieving is well established, like other stuff peeps are wanting to see.
Let's all remember that a TEST shard is for testing new systems and such like masteries before they go live and not just a way to get a head start on the new expansion.
When it hits Origin the items will be there as Origin is the LIVE test server. ;)

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unsure if it's been mentioned or not. Are thieves getting any love in the new lands?

Anyone playing TC noticed any goodies?
I make it a habit to run around hitting ctrl shift just (because I have a theif!) and I have not seen anything yet. I am sure we can steal from the champ spawn critters before killing them though like other spawns. It's a tight area so I don't know how easy it will be unless you have cross breed. There are a few static buildings that may have something pop in them.

*goes back to staring intently at the sun dial*

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So it looks like no new stealables then. What a shame.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a list of Eodon stealables in the final publish notes:

• Stealables – There are several stealables hidden throughout the Valley that spawn randomly.
    • Stretched Dinosaur Hide
    • Carved Myrmidex Glyph
    • Waku on a Spit
    • Sacred Lava Rock
    • Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine
    • Dragon Turtle Hatchling Net

Of course, we don't know if they haven't been found yet, or if they've already been stolen...

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyone have any luck on their shard with the new stealies !!
I swear, I have searched every inch of Eodon and found nothing:eyes:

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I ran the whole land as soon as it came up on Napa and didn't see anything. Most of the buildings were empty.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they spawn for the first time after their time is up? Was like that in the past.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone have any luck on their shard with the new stealies !!
I swear, I have searched every inch of Eodon and found nothing:eyes:

Yeah, after seeing the notes I obviously missed earlier (Thanks Bolo) I ran around and came across one.

I'm also 99% certain where a few others spawn, but they were not there at the moment. I'll keep investigating.

tigerstat.jpg

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah, after seeing the notes I obviously missed earlier (Thanks Bolo) I ran around and came across one.

I'm also 99% certain where a few others spawn, but they were not there at the moment. I'll keep investigating.

View attachment 37632
That is awesome!!...which shard did you steal this on Jynxx?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 37632
Interesting that they don't claim to be steal'ables with a rarity rating or anything.....also the fact they are shard bound will upset a lot of x-shard traders. lol

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh wowsers i just ran the entire land mass, nothing.
must been picked clean already.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picking up items off the ground is not what a thief does, that's called a crate. The only love a real thief wants is the removal of item insurance and blessed items.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Picking up items off the ground is not what a thief does, that's called a crate. The only love a real thief wants is the removal of item insurance and blessed items.
oh are these not stealables?
these are on the ground?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There is a list of Eodon stealables in the final publish notes:

• Stealables – There are several stealables hidden throughout the Valley that spawn randomly.
    • Stretched Dinosaur Hide
    • Carved Myrmidex Glyph
    • Waku on a Spit
    • Sacred Lava Rock
    • Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine
    • Dragon Turtle Hatchling Net

Of course, we don't know if they haven't been found yet, or if they've already been stolen...
if we go off the list logically one would have to assume that the lava rock one would be down by the lava field and the tribe that is lava everything.
the myrmidex glyph we would have to assume would be up where the myrmidex's are and of course the tribe that is there.
the dino hide up in dino land and the tribe that is there.
that of course would be logical...... no one has ever accused the dev team of being logical though!

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new stealables are on a random timer. They will spawn more than once a day and no specific time. I found the Carved Myrmidex Glyph.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if we go off the list logically one would have to assume that the lava rock one would be down by the lava field and the tribe that is lava everything.
the myrmidex glyph we would have to assume would be up where the myrmidex's are and of course the tribe that is there.
that of course would be logical...... no one has ever accused the dev team of being logical though!
Stretched hide is in Sakkhara village.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The new stealables are on a random timer. They will spawn more than once a day and no specific time. I found the Carved Myrmidex Glyph.
Was this info mentioned by a dev at some point? I believe they are on random timers, but spawning more than once per day seems wrong.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the tiger figurine could be in the tiger tribe village, and the dragon Turtle net could be in the dragon Turtle tribe village.

This leaves the Waku on a Spit for the Ape tribe... But what's a Waku? :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone got a piccy of them all..guess these are mostly daily spawns yes?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Waku on a Spit looks like a Paroxysmus' Dinner, same coloring.

The Sacred Lava Rock is a reddish blocky rock.

The Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine is an adorable tiger statue.

The rest, I can only make educated guesses at.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get over yourself. No one cares.
Hit a soft spot I see.

Has nothing to do with me and everything to do with the way that EA and the successor studios took a class that was all about being a bit devilish and made it a gathering profession.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do these new stealables have "tags" when using ctrl+shift?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome there shard bound too....greaeeaeaeeaeaaat step forward...next up.....fingers crossed...

Thats a start on stoping the guild farming that goes on the quieter shards....and xsharding to the popular shards

big smiles all around

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i have to disagree with the decision to make the new stealables shard bound. eventually they will be like all other stealables where the only value they hold is for turn-in points. there is nothing unique about these items to make them shardbound worthy. for now, they are just new collectables. think about it... do you believe it's worthwhile to make the doom stealables shard bound? remember the competition to obtain the new doom rares when they first came out? and look at their value now. not that i want to start a debate, but if the devs chose to make anything shard bound then they should focus on the EM drops.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to disagree with the decision to make the new stealables shard bound. eventually they will be like all other stealables where the only value they hold is for turn-in points. there is nothing unique about these items to make them shardbound worthy. for now, they are just new collectables. think about it... do you believe it's worthwhile to make the doom stealables shard bound? remember the competition to obtain the new doom rares when they first came out? and look at their value now. not that i want to start a debate, but if the devs chose to make anything shard bound then they should focus on the EM drops.
The idea is probably that for the first month or so these items will probably be highly desirable, and valuable, so people may have wanted to have steal bots at the ready to steal and teleport them to atlantic to sell, while the people on the quiet shard have to wait till they become commonplace stealables to get a chance at enjoying them. I personally wish more things were shard bound.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just the knitting graphic for me out the lot... the rest ....used on common drops already..... aint fussed abot the others . the knitting graphic i have not got.... cool they are shard bound too.. so europa will have it s own amount and lake austin will have ite own low amount .. and atlantic will have millions of each... lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I REALLY THINK SHARD BOUND IS THE WAY TO GO... @Mesanna

will allow each small shard to keep there own economy on new items like these and not rely on atlatic prices

puts tin hat on and digs in the trenches... enough is enough

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm rather excited about the tile since its the spider wall graphic... and I do like spiders.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye, more stuff should be shard bound.

Just imagine if systems like the Blackthorn Dungeon resulted in SB items, then we wouldn´t have to deal with all the AFK farm cheating that is going on down there where certain people farm the more quiet shards to sell the items elsewhere...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! A bone for the theives. I think shard bound isn't a bad idea either. It will be interesting to see the different values for each shard.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's just dumb. Are these not repeating spawns??
Indeed they are, with a "random" timer of undetermined maximum length. So they could be like the golden toolkit, and rarely, if ever, actually spawn.