• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry SIIICK RING LEEEET 1/3 30skills 15hci 8lmc 18sdi, CHECK IT

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
could i get a estimate of what you guys might think this is worth its prety amazing : )

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imo..I wouldn't even buy it because of the lack of EP..I know it has a ton of Mods..but I'm not looking to build suits finagling in 35ep bracelets and the waste of a talisman. But you may get a PvMer to pay a chunk for the 18sdi..I doubt it tho. Anyways good luck on the sale, I hope someone has a more optimistic look on that piece than I do..10-15m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no EP really kills it. there was huge post a while back of similar rings, i bought 3 nice no EP rings for a total of around 10m. Its very nice to use but dont seem to sell for alot.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
lmao ive had in game offer for 50 i know its worth more, and ill buy any ring like this foer 10m all day lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe you should just auction it... Instead of bashing everyone's opinions in every thread you make. Then the market will be the judge of how much it goes for.

I'm a big tank mage fan myself, having spent 500mil on a ring alone... And I can tell you this is a decent ring buts its not stellar. If the tactics was a different skill you might have something, or like everyone has said if it had ep

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a mix of different things which brings the value down. But pricing items is a tough call, i personally stay away from antique items. If that was mine and some one offered me 50 million I would sell it to them.
If I see something I really want I'm willing to pay the price. I probably hold the record for the amount paid for a bracelet.just saying since you asked, good luck man.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should just auction it... Instead of bashing everyone's opinions in every thread you make. Then the market will be the judge of how much it goes for.

I'm a big tank mage fan myself, having spent 500mil on a ring alone... And I can tell you this is a decent ring buts its not stellar. If the tactics was a different skill you might have something, or like everyone has said if it had ep
Yeah.. Cetric how long have weapon specials required REAL skill to perform? I recently built a suit around a +15 Tactics Legendary only to find out I needed at least 90 REAL skill to be able to use Secondary Moves. lol is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug do ya think?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been like that for years and years now. I found out myself when I tried to train tactics by using whirlwind on first level spawns. I consider it a bug. But it's been that way for so long I doubt it actually is. Anyone have a link to a thread about this, I'm sure it was brought up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea I dunno how long its been that way, but it does suck sometimes lol

Gargantua

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i can pay 10-15m for that. If you want, just do a price check and see how much that costs, you will see.

Without EP it doesnt worth much. Or just open a auction, it is what it is then.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bottom line is that antique jewels are almost exclusive to the pvp market and the pvp market is almost exclusively pots so the jewel just isn't that valuable

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bottom line is goldberg your vendor has one 1/3 hci and magery no ep for 50m lol, remove your comment