• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary Kryss 20% splinter, 70% lightning

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not trying to be mean but you should include the fact that the item is BRITTLE in your thread title. Its hugely important with splintering weapons since you cannot powder Brittle items. That item has ~325 splinters to it heh.

Aranha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ah my apologies, I haven't use splintering weapons much. I thought anything other than antique would be good.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Isn't that what the pictures for? I could understand if it was an auction, but a price check?? Obviously he's asking others to open the picture and take a look at the item, not base their judgment of pricing off the title.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's wrong with antique? It can be repaired and powdered. You can only powder it three time with a loss of durability, but these things will last years!

Brittle does decrease the usability of splinter weapons especially, thanks for the kind person who clued me into this fact when I was posting these things.

I say save it as a throw away to use on your own character.

Last edited: