• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good simple rpg games?

jeckunion1980

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
NO BUDDY have solve my previous problem but i am posting with a hope that you will be solve my this problem now Always wanted to get into rpg games, i grew up with pokemon ( i know many don't consider that an rpg)

I have played phantasy star 1-4 but haven't completed any of them as well as that I've played final fantasy 3, 9, 7, 11, 13, 13-2 and I'm getting 14 on ps3. I have also played a lot of dragon quest 9

I don't like rpg games with complicated gimmicks and combat systems I just want something fun and simple, any recommendations?
thanks
Business Card Designing Companies in Bangalore

Last edited:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RPG's in of themselves are of complicated nature. To say I want something simple, pick up an adventure video game then. D&D for example had some complicated mechanics to it depending on your imagination I suppose. They had the 24-sided dice for a reason...