• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Member introductions

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured i'd make the first thread for these forums :)

Hey, i'm mainly known as Wally :p Been in the guild for couple of months now. I'm 30 years old, from Belgium and i work as a webdeveloper. One of my hobbies is wave surfing, i'm not good at it but i love doing it and it helps keep my weight under control hehe.

In the game i love playing on my sampire, Minerva, that i recently finished making a suit for. Took me a lot of hard work to build but the result is pretty nice. Other then that i love playing on Meridith, my mystic disco provo mage (building it after slappy's template cos it roxxors and cos i'm lame like that). Then i also have an archer, Murdock, which is still being trained up... And a crafter named Beuzen to make the gear/weaps.

I own a shop, just outside of luna's walls to the North, called Malas Market. I do my best to provide some basic resources there and earn me some spending money :p If you ever need a vendor, just ask and i'll hook you up (as long as you're not competing with what i'm selling lol).

Oh yeah, Belgium beer is the best!

Signing out,
Wally.