• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starbucks has arrived on the Atlantic Shard

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello All,

We are proud to announce that Starbucks has opened at the Atlantic Auction House.

Now you can relax and look through the numerous vendors or the Rune Library while enjoying your favorite Starbucks Beverage.

Pop in an order a coffee to go and then take one of the various teleporters to one of our connected shopping locations and auction houses.

Please be careful not to spill on the Rune Library books. It tends to mess with the recalling.

Attachments

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks pretty cool :)

big thanks to all of those who make shards liveable via use of such rune libraries, and all that time and effort that goes into making the world more accessible to noobs who x over like me D:

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to properly price the coffee it has to be 50m for a tall , 80m for a venti, and about 100m for for a grande. That would be about right on par for how expensive coffee is in relation to UO gold. The next step you have to do is open another Starbucks on the roof of that current roof so you can start to soak the luna market with coffee goodness.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
to properly price the coffee it has to be 50m for a tall , 80m for a venti, and about 100m for for a grande. That would be about right on par for how expensive coffee is in relation to UO gold. The next step you have to do is open another Starbucks on the roof of that current roof so you can start to soak the luna market with coffee goodness.
That sounds like a great gold Sink. Not sure how I will work that out but who knows!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Depends on the Size. I think this week they only plan on serving Venti's to celebrate their grand opening.

Business has been brisk but the line moves pretty quick

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I laughed way too hard at this.
Yea well I live in Seattle and work within about 1/2 Mile of the 1st Starbucks.... It cracks me up when I get asked directions to them which happens all the time because I'm like " Did you somehow MISS the last 5 of them you passed in the last 2 blocks heh"... I've told people to just turn on the Wifi Scanner on their phones before to find the nearest Starbucks heh.