• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
are the devs/gms going to stop any of this garbage?

all day long from server up to server down the spam is going across my screen. now there are actual individuals doing it besides the programs.

on a sidenote, thank you to the gm's for the fast responses. ive never paged so much in my life, but im sick of seeing the spam.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know it's not the answer but adding them to your chat ignore list solved having to listen to that for myself.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm only guessing, but I suspect part of the problem is catching them. They use a (young) account which instalogs anywhere. They're online for mere seconds. They're gone before anyone can even complete a page, never mind a GM have time to answer it.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sucks but is it really that intrusive?
I play Atlantic which is by far the busiest shard it it certainly isnt on my screen all day and night.
People have been selling gold since the very beginning of the game. So what. It doesnt hurt the economy or anyone personally unless they are dumb enough to try and buy and possibly get scammed.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Log out of the chat if its getting to you so much, put them on Ignore, try not reading every single message. Lighten up a little, list of options you can choose from.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This problem isn't isolated to UO either. Every MMO is plagued by these spammers. I remember my brief time playing WoW, everytime during prime time I would see spam in chat and new players being killed in groups for spamming. Of course, that never stopped them.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The thing is they pay 12$ a month to spam that message, wouldn't it be something if secretly EA is getting a cut..new conspiracy theory in the making..jk just page ignore and continue your daily UO grind

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Goldberg.. it's been there so long I don't even notice it anymore.. kinda like living next to a dairy farm.(which I did for a while)! Just tune it out.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm only guessing, but I suspect part of the problem is catching them. They use a (young) account which instalogs anywhere. They're online for mere seconds. They're gone before anyone can even complete a page, never mind a GM have time to answer it.
The deceasedone on great lakes yesterday was the first time I saw (young) after his/her name. I seen him/her sometimes without the (young). So looks like the deceased one started a new account on great lakes.
( yes I'm calling him the deceased one, because I'm following stratics rules of not posting players character names even though its a been said its a bot, but I will still follow the rules here.)

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The thing is they pay 12$ a month to spam that message, wouldn't it be something if secretly EA is getting a cut..new conspiracy theory in the making..jk just page ignore and continue your daily UO grind

The spammers keep creating new trial accounts, and how would EA get "a cut" of money they're getting paid anyway?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spammers keep creating new trial accounts, and how would EA get "a cut" of money they're getting paid anyway?
I'd like to agree but the fact is you cannot talk in general chat on a free account..give it a try..and as I said about the conspiracy theory notice the subtle but obvious "JK"

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear the ignore button does wonders. I never understood why people complained about the books either.

They come across a book on the ground and say OMG A BOOK! I JUST HAVE TO READ IT!

Then they open it for the X number of times, and are floored when they see its another gold ad.

Really? Are people this dumb?

If so I have a lovely bridge I'd like to sell.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To be fair, the Ignore button DOESN'T work because the spam-bot is scripted to log in (usually around the fountain in the area in front of the bank in New Haven), spam the scripted lines and log out. By the time you're able to target the filter, the bot is already offline and cannot be added. If they DO log in with the same character name, more often than not it's with a different unique CharID #, so even if you somehow manage to block Spambot#1, you'll still get hit with #2,3, 4, 5,....

The books... yeah, that takes a small bit of going out of their way to be offended.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm more amazed that (if they haven't already) the devs haven't approached these people and asked them for help instilling the vendor search for the game,or helped with coding.if you can't beat them hire them,hackers make good security consultants

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hard to catch them ? Really ?

Perhaps an idea could be, just as an example, for an official rep to respond to any given gold selling ad, meet in game with whomever is selling the gold, tag the account selling it and ban the whole account with all of its contents ? Of course, I would guess, the in game meeting should not be attended dressed up in Game Master's robe but just like any other regular player.....

atinycow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Spammers are on trial accounts and talk in help chat, not general chat, at least in my experience on Atlantic. A bunch of us still sit in help chat anyway since gold spam is easier to listen to than ******** PVP smacktalk over in general chat.

Last edited:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Popps Been there done that is the GM/dev reply I am sure, the sellers got smart after a few times burnt here too I bet....
There was a young dropping books of a site for a f2p uo shard this week...... do you think I could nail him? And I tried on more then one shard to nab his quick tush....
They move fast and use the free accounts far too much but there is a big down to eliminating the free trials.. damned if you do damned if you don't....

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to agree but the fact is you cannot talk in general chat on a free account..give it a try..and as I said about the conspiracy theory notice the subtle but obvious "JK"
With you it's hard to tell when something's serious or meant to be as a joke.

Anyway, as others have pointed out, there are spammers in the help channel, and any spam on a paid account happens too quickly for someone to make a page.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya idk not in help too often but I do see in gen chat quite a bit..I mean you don't need to click on a character to page just type in the name that was used in gen chat no?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ya idk not in help too often but I do see in gen chat quite a bit..I mean you don't need to click on a character to page just type in the name that was used in gen chat no?
The kicker is that the name being entered/targeted has to be online for the filter to work. By the time you do this, the bot has already been logged off.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
make a trial account only channel or a sell your gold here channel.
ban the name used for the websites.
i could ignore. i could drop outta chat. i could stop playing. i choose none of those. follow the tos. gms/devs enforce the tos.

atinycow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Look man, welcome to the internet. Welcome to MMO gaming. There's gonna be some goldseller spam. In WoW you'd get individual Chinese sweatshop slaves sending you whispers trying to sell you gold. It ain't going away, so quit tearing your hair out.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont see how this qualifies as tearing my hair out.

Why dont you just worry about your game play, rather than worrying about what everyone else is doing. I have been playing UO for 14 years now and thats how i survive. If its not encroaching on my play style why should i care what others are doing

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why this stuff matters, reason one: We all have to play by the rules, and when one or more of those rules consistently is violated, it is by definition a cause for concern.

Why this stuff matters, reason two: If we do happen to get any new players --or returning players-- this will be their first impression (or first impression upon return) of the game.

Why this stuff matters, reason three: This one relates specifically to the books on the ground. Once upon a time books on the ground were used to recruit for roleplaying and/or for recruitment into guilds. The Syndicate is the most-famous but far from the only example. My old guild on LS, which was ridiculously small by the standards of the time, found some good people by leaving books on the ground. It matters that that tradition is exploited.

This isn't a big issue for me. But that doesn't mean it's not an issue at all, for me and/or for the game at large.

-Galen's player

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why this stuff matters, reason one: We all have to play by the rules, and when one or more of those rules consistently is violated, it is by definition a cause for concern.

Why this stuff matters, reason two: If we do happen to get any new players --or returning players-- this will be their first impression (or first impression upon return) of the game.

Why this stuff matters, reason three: This one relates specifically to the books on the ground. Once upon a time books on the ground were used to recruit for roleplaying and/or for recruitment into guilds. The Syndicate is the most-famous but far from the only example. My old guild on LS, which was ridiculously small by the standards of the time, found some good people by leaving books on the ground. It matters that that tradition is exploited.

This isn't a big issue for me. But that doesn't mean it's not an issue at all, for me and/or for the game at large.

-Galen's player
1) Rules are created and enforced by the company who owns the rights to the product, not the players. The level of enforcement is strictly up to the company, not the players. The only person you are responsible for as far as playing by the rules is yourself. When players attempt to take rules into their own hands it has far worse ramifications then a bit of book litter.
Do you need me to define the word vigilante for you?

2) Who are you to say or know what impressions new players are given? Have you been licensed to conduct official new player surveys/polls? Is your offical data posted somewhere so that we can all take a look at it bro?

3) Guild recruit books lying on the ground are the same garbage litter as gold selling books lying on the ground.
Do you need me to define the word litter for you?
Btw it is insulting to any intelligent vet that you are trying to pass these garbage recruit books off as UO tradition.

Bottom line is that from what I have read on this board nobody really has any litter issues with the gold selling books.
The real issue is how indignantly self righteous people can get when they are playing an MMORPG and are obviously bored.

G A L

Last edited:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first started WoW I saw a lot of spamming from people selling gold. Didn't make any impressions on me...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The post has so little to do with my post that it's hard to reply to. But here goes.

1) Rules are created and enforced by the company who owns the rights to the product, not the players. The level of enforcement is strictly up to the company, not the players. The only person you are responsible for as far as playing by the rules is yourself. When players attempt to take rules into their own hands it has far worse ramifications then a bit of book litter.
Do you need me to define the word vigilante for you?
The word vigilante reasonably cannot be read to imply someone who complains about violations of rules in an MMO on a message board.

2) Who are you to say or know what impressions new players are given? Have you been licensed to conduct official new player surveys/polls? Is your offical data posted somewhere so that we can all take a look at it bro?
I log in, I'm new, I go into the help channel and see a gold spammer. Impression made.

Not sure what kind of "offical [sic]" data you would need for that.

3) Guild recruit books lying on the ground are the same garbage litter as gold selling books lying on the ground.
Do you need me to define the word litter for you?
Btw it is insulting to any intelligent vet that you are trying to pass these garbage recruit books off as UO tradition.
You do not like them does not mean not a tradition, does not mean books haven't been used for constructive purposes.

It merely means you do not like them; something which, based on long and sad experience with your posts, you appear to think the rest of us should really care an awful lot about.

Bottom line is that from what I have read on this board nobody really has any litter issues with the gold selling books.
The real issue is how indignantly self righteous people can get when they are playing an MMORPG and are obviously bored.

G A L
Of course if no one did then this thread wouldn't exist.

Now, again, I just ignore the books but that doesn't somehow mean that their being there isn't an issue at all.

-Galen's player

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes me sad is- these guys are most likely in business because someone out there is actually buying their stuff. :[

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not gonna get into the no-one-wins-this-debate BUT there sure is a way to help stop the speaker from chatting at you ... plus it provides you with the character ID number which you can put into a help message if you wish to report them ... as long as you remain in game and the player has spoken in chat it works ... doesn't matter if they logged out ....

HOW TO DO IT IN CLASSIC CLIENT :) *sorry I don't know if you can do it in enhanced, perhaps someone else will know or can test it ...

1.. CLICK ON OPTIONS ...
2.. CLICK ON FILTER OPTION ... YOU NOW HAVE A NEW WINDOW MENU
3.. ON THE 2nd OPTION ... *IGNORE CHANNEL CHAT PLAYERS* ...
4.. DOUBLE CLICK NEW ....
5.. YOU NOW HAVE A NEW MENU LISTING NAMES THAT HAVE CHATTED IN THE SAME CHANNEL AS YOU DURING YOUR LOGGED IN SESSION
6.. NOW YOU CAN TARGET PLAYER OR DOUBLE CLICK THE NAME ON THE LIST WHICH INCLUDES THE CHARACTERS ID NUMBER TO BLOCK THEM
7.. THEN CLICK APPLY
8.. NOW CLICK OKAY

Once you get use to doing this it doesn't matter if they do create a new character to do their unwanted chat ...

Hope this helps ... see attached pictures to help with steps :)

*cookie hugs*

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The option of putting the speaker on ignore has already been discussed in the thread. It has its uses to be sure but others have suggested it's of surprisingly limited value.

I think it likely that most of us in the thread know how to put someone on ignore and the thread's about the broader issue.

-Galen's player

Not gonna get into the no-one-wins-this-debate BUT there sure is a way to help stop the speaker from chatting at you ... plus it provides you with the character ID number which you can put into a help message if you wish to report them ... as long as you remain in game and the player has spoken in chat it works ... doesn't matter if they logged out ....

HOW TO DO IT IN CLASSIC CLIENT :) *sorry I don't know if you can do it in enhanced, perhaps someone else will know or can test it ...

1.. CLICK ON OPTIONS ...
2.. CLICK ON FILTER OPTION ... YOU NOW HAVE A NEW WINDOW MENU
3.. ON THE 2nd OPTION ... *IGNORE CHANNEL CHAT PLAYERS* ...
4.. DOUBLE CLICK NEW ....
5.. YOU NOW HAVE A NEW MENU LISTING NAMES THAT HAVE CHATTED IN THE SAME CHANNEL AS YOU DURING YOUR LOGGED IN SESSION
6.. NOW YOU CAN TARGET PLAYER OR DOUBLE CLICK THE NAME ON THE LIST WHICH INCLUDES THE CHARACTERS ID NUMBER TO BLOCK THEM
7.. THEN CLICK APPLY
8.. NOW CLICK OKAY

Once you get use to doing this it doesn't matter if they do create a new character to do their unwanted chat ...

Hope this helps ... see attached pictures to help with steps :)

*cookie hugs*

View attachment 14793

View attachment 14794

View attachment 14795

View attachment 14796

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most people may know how to 'put someone on ignore' is true but most people may not realize how to put a channel chat player on ignore ... or how they can grab the ID number of the character even though that player has left the game ... see post #20 above by Dermott, ... sorry Galen if it didn't do you any good .... however, hope it will help those who are not as familiar with the how to ...

Last edited:

atinycow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The "no goldselling spam" rule is consistently violated in every game that still matters to anyone, from the mustiest UO shard to the mightiest WoW server. It's a rule that has never been successfully enforced in the entire history of MMO gaming. Caring about it is like caring about people stealing hotel towels.

And that impression may well be relief that the game is still alive enough to have people trying to sell gold, since the only games that don't have goldsellers are the real lost causes with nobody left to buy it. Certainly they're not going to bunch up their petticoats and run away screaming, not unless it's their first day on the internet. Lord knows they won't be any happier in any other game anyway, since, well, see my first paragraph.

LOL, what? I don't even get this one. Like sure I can see viewing goldseller litter as a bad thing, and despite my nonchalant attitude toward it I usually pick the books up, or if I'm feeling subversive, change the web address and contact info to something wrong and leave them. But what does "exploiting" the hallowed "tradition" of leaving crap on the ground matter?

Last edited:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would have on me.

*shrugs*

-Galen's player
For me its just the fact that spamming on selling gold is simply a part of the MMO territory. There is never anyway for any MMO to stop it. So you either let it bother you despite the fact that it will never be handled with or just enjoy the game.

Last edited:

atinycow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I used to like messing with the WoW goldsellers, the ones who would message you personally, wasting their time and saying crazy stuff to them. Then I realized I was just making life even harder on some Chinese sweatshop slave trying to feed their family, so I started just slapping them on ignore like everyone else.

At least the UO goldsellers seem to be First World enough to screw with sans guilt, should the opportunity arise.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. It doesn't hurt the economy (the gold already exists)

2. If anything it helps the new player once they get into the game, if they are too lazy to farm 15mil for a basic suit (buy it..it's an option)

3. New players aren't coming from MMO bubbles( UO is "THE" least gold selling spam game probably out there)

4. Ignore it if it cramps your UO style so hard..(wether you use the ignore option, leave chat, or just stop reading it) as I'm sure it hinders your general/help chat RP/PVP/Item selling or whatever so much..

5. If the devs thought it was "game breaking" for anyone wether it be new,old,returning players it would already have stopped.."maybe"

6. Buy the gold/Or don't

7. :next:

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol also wouldn't surprise me if one or two devs are in on it to make some cash on the side.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. It doesn't hurt the economy (the gold already exists)

2. If anything it helps the new player once they get into the game, if they are too lazy to farm 15mil for a basic suit (buy it..it's an option)

3. New players aren't coming from MMO bubbles( UO is "THE" least gold selling spam game probably out there)

4. Ignore it if it cramps your UO style so hard..(wether you use the ignore option, leave chat, or just stop reading it) as I'm sure it hinders your general/help chat RP/PVP/Item selling or whatever so much..

5. If the devs thought it was "game breaking" for anyone wether it be new,old,returning players it would already have stopped.."maybe"

6. Buy the gold/Or don't

7. :next:
lol
sites farm auto bot resources, so free gold, then buy rares, lol resell, then sell gold to rare collectors rince repeat ugly system

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How so?

Because it's ridiculous conspiracy crap...

"It hasn't been dealt with therefore the devs must be making money it it" ....:tinhat:
Can't be proven, can't be diss-proven, why not make that claim with every MMO while we're at it?

Last edited:

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

"It hasn't been dealt with therefore the devs must be making money it it" ....:tinhat:
Can't be proven, can't be dis-proven, why not make that claim with every MMO while we're at it?
OK I make that claim with every MMO, conspiracy or not perhaps that's why no dev has responded to this thread,or handled it.I'm not saying they can eradicate it,but even paging gm's seems to get nowhere.so obviously they're no no even making an attempt.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gold farmers = $$

Business 101!

Average User- 1-2 Accounts
Power Gamer- 2-5 Accounts
Super Gamers- 5+
Gold Farmers- 10+

..granted I've seen 1 or 2 people who have a ridiculous amount of accounts, that's their prerogative..the average player doesn't have a need for all that

Gold Farmers/Scripters/Bot Runner/BOD Runners run multiple accounts..I knew a guy who was running BODS in late 01 early 02 before I quit, running 94 Accounts there's a reason why Scripters aren't dealt with as fast as most of you would like..

The fantasy that this game is chock full o' people is just that.."a fantasy" enjoy the days,months or years it has left before they pull the plug or fire the last devs and stfu on such petty stuff it's a game..

The only thing your doing is wasting time, they "KNOW" people script,sell gold,farm resources 23 hours a day..if it made sense to ban them all on a business end of it..they'd be banned!

For those who don't think it's trackable you are QUITE wrong, one of my guildies was pulled to jail and asked to turn off his "3rd party program" he of course insisted he wasn't, while he sat in vent and said damn dude I didn't think it was trackable..I'm not talking speed hacks so it IS quite obvious it's trackable they either don't care or would like to continue working..so as he jokes about conspiracies and things like that, which we all know is 99% not true, and I'm positive it's not due to lack of care..what I am sure is, that if the banned everyone who uses certain script,speed hack and things like that it would be a massive hit to an already small community wether you'd notice it or not..

:hops in special suit:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Personally, I've NEVER had a problem with the concept of RMT. Maybe it's because I've always been involved in "collector" markets IRL starting with Baseball cards as a kid, moving to coins during teenage years, into Magic later on, and now work professionally in the coin industry (and am currently selling off Magic cards on ebay).

I think M:tG may be the closest of those in regards to gaming and RMT. As a comparison, you have the initial cost of entry (buying packs for cards, paying your monthly fee for an MMOG), and then you have the option of trading with other players for "resources" within the context of the game. Also as a comparison, as mentioned above you have people who run extra accounts to gain an advantage over those who run single accounts, the same holds true for the person able to buy boxes of cards more than others.

Then you get into the secondary market, the in-game "trading". Sometimes it's for "in-game resources" (card-for-card in M:tG, ingame item for ingame item or in-game currency for MMOGs), other times the trade may be for the "ingame item" in exchange for real money (RMT). With M:tG, it's simply been a part of the game since day one and as is probably well known, certain cards can net $1,000+ in the RMT market. Between my experience in the M:tG realm and my own personal free-market leanings, I'm not anti-RMT in online games.

All that being said and to swing it back to the initial issue of being spammed ingame, I also believe customers/players have the right to have a game experience free from constant RMT spamming (as well as ingame trade spamming which should be relegated to Trade Channels) and that steps should be taken to make sure that such advertising is kept in the correct channel, or if expressly prohibited (the advertisement, not necessarily the actual act of RMT), then removed from the game.

I don't think there's any conspiracy between the game companies and the gold sellers to allow the spammers to continue to spam. I think the more likely explanation, ESPECIALLY with the state of UO currently, is simply that the spammers are SO ABSURDLY LOW on the priority list for both the devs (of whom we ask EVERYTHING) and the GM's (of whom there are few left and have to deal with every paged problem even when the "problem" doesn't require their assistance) that they simply get lost in the shuffle. Spamming isn't a game-creaking bug or any form of direct player-to-player harassment, so it's relegated further down the list.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I make that claim with every MMO, conspiracy or not perhaps that's why no dev has responded to this thread,or handled it.I'm not saying they can eradicate it,but even paging gm's seems to get nowhere.so obviously they're no no even making an attempt.

Or perhaps they haven't responded because it is a dead-horse issue that is at the bottom of the priority list. There is no way to completely deal with spammers without having to ruin the game-play experience of other players or honest prospective players on trial accounts. Dealing with them one-by-one is also pointless, you get rid of one and before you know it, more get back in. Not very cost-efficient with time... With the size of the team UO has now, there are simply a million (not literally) more important things for them to focus on.

Last edited:

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't be proven, can't be dis-proven
Hey! That sounds exactly like all religions! But what if I have faith and choose to believe, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

atinycow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I really get the impression sometimes that a lot of people here have never played any other MMO before.

"OMG a gold advertisement in chat! How SCANDALOUS! My monocle just flew out!"

Like, really? People like this would have a stroke if they played WoW or any other big-time game.

Status
Not open for further replies.