• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My packys vanished after i xfered, but they in my follower slots.

of_domination

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I cant find my packys after I xferd I have paged a em but havint heard nothing. iv done a relog about 5 times. what can I do about this?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you in the location you transferred to? The area you were when you logged in once transfer was complete?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant find my packys after I xferd I have paged a em but havint heard nothing. iv done a relog about 5 times. what can I do about this?
Use a shield token transfer? If so pets left behind. Check the stables. New pet save update might of glitched back a decade.

of_domination

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Use a shield token transfer? If so pets left behind. Check the stables. New pet save update might of glitched back a decade.
there still followers of mine I seen them when I logged and emptied my crate. told them to follow, then opened a luna gate to take them threw andhey was gone.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also if you have another transfer token whit you duble click it and click start then exit out of it that might help bring them back as well good luck to you

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there still followers of mine I seen them when I logged and emptied my crate. told them to follow, then opened a luna gate to take them threw andhey was gone.
They made it to the new shard. When you go through a gate and they fail to follow they've usually run off in the general direction as if trying to follow overland. They will lodge up against the first obstacle. Go back to where you arrived on the shard and circle outwards, with luck you should find them.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even if they run off they should be with him the next time he logs in

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even if they run off they should be with him the next time he logs in
No, they're LOADED packies. They don't auto stable, so they don't come back to you when you log in. He has to go find them.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They CLEARLY were lost when you wnet thru the gate, go back to where you gated from, this has NOTHING to do with transferes just a screw up with pets following thru a gate. If you dont go back to the location you gated from and look around it is no ones fault but your own.

Again NOT a TRANSFER issue.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've heard you must say All follow me prior to transfer or they dont follow. I would immediately head back to server you came from, log out and back in and see if they appear next to you. Please update us....

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
When you transfer. Run to your destination and then unload everything. Took me years to figure that out and lost a few packies in the process.

After I started just running to the destination and then unloading the transfer items I never lost a pack animal or item again.

Good luck friend.

looker118

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you bought the packys for the transfer they are not bonded and would not automatically follow you into a gate.