• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cthulhoos

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When Barneyd buy the Hagh Sea gamed UO addons I think I was go meeteed the Old Oens an Chtulhu? Where id he an hoew I finded hem in the Hai Seas xpansion? Plx

Ok fankds.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I lived on the baot? Can me park it at homes?

I want be a piwate :D
I had a feeling you might :D

The big boats work pretty much like the old boats, you can dry dock them and if you don't refresh them they'll decay. The pilot has a context menu with various options. They're explained in the ships guide link I posted earlier. Refresh the ship by double clicking on the pilot.

Last edited:

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get me chumds an sail abuot BEIN PIWATES! If we shee u we blowed u all up an taked yer childs an wiveds!!!

I go growed a baewrd too. Soon me sweeps the sea clean o u landloverbs!

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get me chumds an sail abuot BEIN PIWATES! If we shee u we blowed u all up an taked yer childs an wiveds!!!

I go growed a baewrd too. Soon me sweeps the sea clean o u landloverbs!
Barney, you must get a pink Tricorn hat. It would rock on you!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haev hads a trilorne pink hat mannnny years! Whrer i finded the pegleg an hooks eye pathc ???

I die the pinked :D