• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Graduations Party for NEW2, Saturday March 23, Safe Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hej All
We will do this once a month, this time it's our active members, who started 2013 feb month, who will be graduated.
A list over the active members will come later. Feb members who already left to join a guild will be on the list too.

The event will be in 2 parts, to give all a chance to make it.

First part will start very early Saturday March 23, may still be friday for some.
It will start 2 am Est, 8 am EU time and end at server down (4 hours)

Second part will start 2 pm est, 8 pm EU time and will last 4 hours too
The event will be hold in my castle in Safe Haven and it will be public, all doors open. All are welcome and I hope all will have a nice day with our new Siege players.

It may also be the day for guilds to meet the NEW2 members and mayby recruit some for their guild.

If someone get bored and feel the need for fighting, the road outside is perfect for that.
If someone not know, where to find my castle, just ask in gen chat, most know.

I really hope to see alot of the community find your way to my castle this day.
The easy way to get there, at least if blue is to go to the NEW2 shop, Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia and use the teleporter to my castle on second floor near the stair.

My castle is placed in Safe Haven, an old player town in east Brit, near the desert and the swamp. Follow the road from the desert east and when it turn south, you are near my castle, owner Freja.

Come in peace and hang out with us and your enemies. I ask nicely to take the fights outside, some duels on the road will be cool too

There will be an event each month, 4th saturday in the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.