• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2.0 members only thread

C

colesey08

I propose Bob he's w@nk

Craft him a new bracelet whilst your at it!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tell you the truth. It is better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

I tell you the truth. Keeping your friend alive is more important than killing your enemy.

I tell you the truth. Get my target on foot, and I care not that they speedhack.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the earth.

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, Mervyn how many times has I gone in to stat because you chased for a kill :)

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good to me!!

He may be online more if we can get him kitted out!

P

P.W.N

Apprenticeships

I'd like to put this idea to the members as it will affect your pay. The core members on the guild, myself not discluded have amassed enough money for every single pvp item in game. There are some newer members who are lacking in items such as lavaliere/slither where useful, I propose 2.0 buy these players any pvp items they require no matter what the cost, including all 120 scrolls and stat scrolls too.

Any oppose?

Due to the danger of scamming involved, the apprenticeships would go to current 2.0 players as it would be dangerous to attract people into the guild with the lure of such apprenticeships.

Also supplied will be my blueprints to "gimp" templates/suits, these spreadsheets are available to any 2.0 member if they can prove a need for the freedom of information.

I propose the first apprentice to be Hendrick, I'm aware he's not the most active of players, anyone else oppose or propose another candidate?
Pervyn you talk absolute horse crap,your only putting this to the guild as most of them are bad and even worse taught by you,i can't believe you think items and ps will make idiots better at pvp! I don't and i will say this again for you as it didn't sink in last time... five good players are better than 10 poor players and recruiting the shard just makes your rep lot worse,wreck ya self fooool ya need to check ya self fooool!:stir:

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mervyn! I need to turn your attention to the Guild Fund's!

It seems weve had a bumper month and exceeded the target before the deadline im unsure of the procedure for this issue.

Could you please advise!

Thankyou
PJay
::Treasurer::

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pjay,

take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok !

Funds are split and ready to be handed out! Ive added a 12% Christmas Bonus to members who have been with us over 12 months and a 6% Bonus for 6 months.

There is also some tucked away for this years Christmas Party im awaiting ideas and locations for this event!

Also i believe Prankster is organizing a secret santa!

PJay
::Treasurer::

P

P.W.N

There is one thing i agree with you on perv... this entire site has more holes in it than j.F.K'S BONCE... its amazing lol.. soon as i make a post is gets deleted within an hour... celeb in game... celeb on boards! i still think your idea sucks bean bag btw. :whip:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the links for necessary 3rd party apps. All are an obligatory requirement to be in 2.0

http://www.uoguide.com/uocartographer.zip
http://download941.mediafire.com/azlpb1opz0ig/4tfwnb2wgaz/UOC+Map+Additions.zip
Ventrilo - Download

for EC users:
http://www.guain.it/public/uotemplate_pub/index.php?/files/download/7-pincos-ui/

2.0 provide technical support for installing and using all of the above. Pretty much any issue installing and using the above on XP/Vista/windows 7 has been solved by the 2.0 team.

For our ventrilo and map details, please contact me on icq99514030

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMEN!

We are the best because we setup to BE the Best!

2.0 .... Nobody Dies!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated Rules of Conduct

Due to the changes in the game the following rules of conduct are now updated:

RESKILLING: Reskilling is now deemed acceptable, as there is now no longer a need for an enemy to resurrect himself in an area where they could be reskiled so reskilling is now deemed as acceptable as any player who gets ressed in the field is only doing so to cause grief.

INSURANCE DROPS: the following items do NOT need to be returned to players if found on their corpse:

Any Artifact (excluding shame loot)
Any imbued item that can be reproduced
Cursed shame loot

GENERAL CHAT: prankster is the guilds informant, there is now no longer a need for any player other than prankster to be logged into general chat (except for trading purposes).

BLUES: Each player is allowed one blue character in the guild only.

Thank you for your co-operation

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated Rules of Conduct

Due to the changes in the game the following rules of conduct are now updated:

RESKILLING: Reskilling is now deemed acceptable, as there is now no longer a need for an enemy to resurrect himself in an area where they could be reskiled so reskilling is now deemed as acceptable as any player who gets ressed in the field is only doing so to cause grief.

INSURANCE DROPS: the following items do NOT need to be returned to players if found on their corpse:

Any Artifact (excluding shame loot)
Any imbued item that can be reproduced
Cursed shame loot

GENERAL CHAT: prankster is the guilds informant, there is now no longer a need for any player other than prankster to be logged into general chat (except for trading purposes).

BLUES: Each player is allowed one blue character in the guild only.

Thank you for your co-operation
I am sorry Mervyn fails to imform you 2.0 guys constantly.
As per all your behavior all these mentioned rules were already in effect for over a year and as you all know, this was a known fact.

Need to add a few things too though.

-Since most of you like to pancake and whine in general chat, you will continue to do so.
-Interfering in a proper duel is still part of daily routine even though 1v1ing on your own with even odds is not allowed, cause too many 2.0 members would be in stat around the clock.
-Every time Mervyn complains about bugs and/or speedhacks on the stratics boards, a player is recruited who is then, like the rest, taught how to utilize these cheats and/or bugs fully.
-On reskilling, not just bob, but 3 others will stay hidden at healers around felucca permenantly.
-All of you had a blue char or two already, including the boss, but you can now stop denying this.

I hope this bit of extra info makes it a bit clear for those who misunderstood Mervyn's post.

Kind regards, Maleachi

M

Makey

Maleachi ? who is this, only seen you in fel 3 times in the last 12 months normaly your a luna bank sitter. enougth said.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure Makey dont remember seeing him either?

Still good rule changes from Mervyn!

TTTT (together to the top)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI I've been suspended for incitement for racial hatred and antisemitism.

48 hours.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EPIC!

i counted 8 v 3?

Weve some more members joining tho so we will be fine!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to thank Lazarus for maintaing the uocartographer server for free.

Mid, learn to teamplay.

I'm tempted to record just to show you how to grab a team mates bar.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EPIC last vid 95% of god have ninjitsu but still cant get away from 2.0 LOL!

gutted im on nights :( be back soon tho!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay day again.

As a side note, please remember 2.0 is a role playing guild so a purging of blue characters is a regular occurance.

Please don't be offended when your blue is kicked from the guild.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys new 2.0 labels for the map:

Improved accuracy for drop in/trap spots:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69749469/pvplabels.zip

Extract this file the the uocartographer folder, tip the true uocartographer folder is no normally in c:/program files but is actually in MY DOCUMENTS.

Also, here's a cool little program that you prob wanna install that works well with the map, it enables you to zoom in and out of the map with the mouse wheel by hovering over the map without having to click on the map then click back to uo...

WizMouse for Windows - AlternativeTo.net