• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox_

I know your intelligence finds it hard to comprehend but once again I have to spell it out for you guys.
Niceeeeee edit. Saved me quoting you're original post which completely showed how drop dead stupid you are.

For those interested, instead of 'finds', this Rhode Scholar genius typed 'founds'.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Niceeeeee edit. Saved me quoting you're original post which completely showed how drop dead stupid you are.

For those interested, instead of 'finds', this Rhode Scholar genius typed 'founds'.
I saw that too.

T

thenow

So my voice is slightly higher over the internet, wow. Good job there bud.

Why we are generalising, how about i throw in a 'rugby players shower naked with each other, and also roll around and grab each others man tackle' gag to seem witty?
Why we are generalising? LOL Keep talking idiot. Your lame attempt at insult using typos when you do it yourself. LOL. Idiot.
Here's a shovel for you guys, dig yourself deeper some more. Too funny.
Aactually I tthink I'll startt calling you both broken shovel. You're so dumb you can't pick up anything.
oh the IIRRROONNNYY. lol, truly idiots , *wipes tears of laughter from my eyes*

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I go to work every day loving my job
If you ‘love’ it so much, why did you feel the need to go away?

I am involved with the sport I have played since I was a kid and I get paid well to do it
I didn’t know people could get paid well to order new footballs and tell the gardener where to cut lawns?
Maybe you can hook sneaky up with a new contract, i’m sure he can handle a new load of toilets to polish.

Lets not forget the fact that you pay money every sunday to go and watch people do what I have done for the last 10 years
Sorry, never EVER paid to watch a rugby game, nor have I been stupid enough to even flick the channel to a game.

And i don't think anyone would pay to come see you warm a nice little bench, because last time i checked, bench warming wasn't considered a competitive sport.

I've heard you in vent remember, pet's voice is deeper than yours (paradox’s)
Pet’s a wog tho.... his voice was even deep when he was 14.
Btw we’ve heard YOURS, my god, how simple must you be. We had to grab the old bogan dictionary to translate your gibberish that you try to pass off as English. What’s funny is we all thought you were dragod initially (once you finally build the courage to speak after 2+ hours), and we all know how bogan dragod sounds....

OMG truly do slaughter the English language, I guess that’s about all they do, because they sure as hell don’t ‘slaughter’ anyone in pvp.

As for ‘the now’, dear god man can you please not speak? Your words are so incredibly stupid we can barely comprehend them. From the looks of it, you probably have more difficulty constructing your half-assed sentences than we do reading them.

As for calling you guys:

cowards and pathetic
Is hiding in houses or gz’s with more numbers not a display of cowardice? Is it not pathetic that you guys have a non-existent recruitment policy. Hell half of OMG/OPKREJECTS is now luna house wives. There has been 1 fight worth mentioning in the past 2 weeks, because you gutless maggots refuse to fight us unless you severly outnumber us... Although this fight started out as 3 SSO vs 7 OMG dregs (who we totally smoked flawlessly), besides that there has been nothing, you god dam cowards.

As for calling you ‘losers’, are people that do work intended for refugees on $2 a hour not losers? I can’t vision anyone who would aspire to plunge their hands down toilets daily... Like as a child did they go: “dad when i grow up i wanna put disinfectant down toilet bowls and wipe urine ridden seats with paper towels!”. Or how about fridge repairman, who can barely type legible sentences, then goes onto to say they’re also an ‘aspiring writer’, like seriously? Hell there is even dole bludgers (hairyman), who even asked a SSO member if he could apply for a false job to their family business to shut up centrelink, so he could continue his healthy 18 hour-day UO benders...

Get a clue ya rejects.

T

thenow

Pettles[mini-me to minibone] and parad*&k[oops not atm, Rons here] been crying, lol. "They idiot losers Ron, come and tell them whats what."
LOL, you guys been wrestling on the bed again.
Parahead can still have broken shovel but you Ron have tail light as your nickname, ur not brighter enough to be a headlight.
Ron the fantasy online game roleplayer. Seriously!!
I knew it wouldn't take ur waffles long to tell you all about it and then you to come out of your 'closet' and make a fool of yourself again.All of sso show the same loserville personalities.
As I said years ago, OPK will split because scumbags like yourselves will always turn on those around you. The same will happen with sso. I bet you and ur brother just hang on not turning on each other all the time. But one day , you will even do that.
One day SSO will trash each other also.

Things never change.Everytime pettles and his lovers speak it causes ridicule and laughter to be directed at them from all who have the painfull experience of reading their posts.
Speaking to Pettles and Parahead,"Get life experience and get a life."
Pettles and Parahead reply, "I have a life you idiot scumbag loser fool idiot losers.All of you are pathetic scumbag losers idiots and ,and ,and you're all LOSERS too.Ron did I say that already? And, and, and, here's a picture about some janitor somewhere. LOSERS all of you!!!!!"
Parahead adds." And I'm , I'm, I am going to europe too!! LOSERS!! lol, Ron did u read what I said to those losers on the forums? Did you? Did ya hey? I was leet!! LOL"
Yeah all you guys would be the LEET ppl who helped caused the economic problems of today

Too funny! Pettles and lovers the more you speak the more you prove to the world your extreme lacking in intelligence, and I mean extreme.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said years ago, OPK will split because scumbags like yourselves will always turn on those around you. The same will happen with sso. I bet you and ur brother just hang on not turning on each other all the time. But one day , you will even do that.
One day SSO will trash each other also.
Nah, anyone in the guild atm (apart from ASH) either know each other IRL or have been pvping together for ages. I don't think any of us take anything that each other says seriously.

I heard you were an "aspiring" novelist. That must be why you try so hard to sound grammatically correct, however anyone who has an IQ above the line of retardation struggles to comprehend your dribble.

P

Paradox_

Nah, anyone in the guild atm (apart from ASH) either know each other IRL or have been pvping together for ages. I don't think any of us take anything that each other says seriously.

I heard you were an "aspiring" novelist. That must be why you try so hard to sound grammatically correct, however anyone who has an IQ above the line of retardation struggles to comprehend your dribble.
NAH **** U PET UR A **** I HATE UR GUTS GET OFF MY ACCOUNT COS WE ARE SPLITTING

*LEAVES SSO*

IM RAGING OVER AN ONLINNEEE GAMMMEMEEEEEEEEE

I would actually love to read the famous author 'thenow'' first book. Wouldnt you pet? it would be funny as. 'uhhh duuhhhh der was a robbar n he stoleded the shiny rock from da pedastooool'

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NAH **** U PET UR A **** I HATE UR GUTS GET OFF MY ACCOUNT COS WE ARE SPLITTING

*LEAVES SSO*
**** YOU IM CHANGING PASSWORD AND SCAMMING YOU OF ALL YOUR REAL LIFE MONEY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THAT I DON'T REALLY KNOW BUT I'LL THREATEN YOU ANYWAY! :gee:

D

Dain

I don't think I have heard one original comment in the last 2 pages of this thread.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets not be throwing around insults paradox. I've heard you in vent remember, pet's voice is deeper than yours and your in you are how old? 20 odd? You sould like you bat for the other team so to speak. You should visit San Francisco, you would love it there.

Ok i'm out little ronnies, glad to see nothing has changed here. My main aim is to have a laugh at pet, i've done that, I can go now. I bet if I poke my head in in another 12 months time you two will be still trolling these forums trying so hard to be like your idols the ron twits, I mean twins. Have run with that.

Anyone want a UO account?
wow you lasted what a week? lol.

E

Elwood

If logging in twice in the last 6 weeks to see whats going on until my subscription expires in a month means i'm back, then yeah Pet, i'm back. And yes, you will see me from time to time over the next 4 weeks as I play a bit (SHOCK HORROR!) and sell my gear.

LOL, that you took a screenshot as soon as you saw me and ran and posted it here like little the kid that you are...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If logging in twice in the last 6 weeks to see whats going on until my subscription expires in a month means i'm back, then yeah Pet, i'm back. And yes, you will see me from time to time over the next 4 weeks as I play a bit (SHOCK HORROR!) and sell my gear.
Wow 12 months fly's past.

LOL, that you took a screenshot as soon as you saw me and ran and posted it here like little the kid that you are...
As opposed to running as soon as you saw me, like the little meathead coward that you are.

E

Elwood

Wow 12 months fly's past.
One of the things you will need to learn when becoming an adult Pet is that when you say your going to do something you do it and YOU STICK TO IT. Not do a backflip a few weeks later and do what you said you would never do (...like you did... not once but twice). You won't see me play past Christmas pet, you can mark my words on that. Speaking of Christmas, is Mummy and Daddy taking you anywhere special these holidays?

As opposed to running as soon as you saw me, like the little meathead coward that you are.
Your wasting your time with these in game insults boy.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the things you will need to learn when becoming an adult Pet is that when you say your going to do something you do it and YOU STICK TO IT. Not do a backflip a few weeks later and do what you said you would never do (...like you did... not once but twice).
But didn't you say you had quit? You did a complete backflip. "Checking out the game" isn't an excuse, my immature friend.

Speaking of Christmas, is Mummy and Daddy taking you anywhere special these holidays?
Yeah I'll be travelling to Antarctica, followed by North Korea and then Atlantis.

E

Elwood

But didn't you say you had quit? You did a complete backflip. "Checking out the game" isn't an excuse, my immature friend.
Actually no Pet, I never said I had quit. The only comment I made that alluded towards me not continuing to play UO was "Anyone want a UO account". Like I told you, when my subscription ends next month I will no longer play, it's pretty simple. Actually, I think I said earlier on in this thread that it would be very doubtful that I play past the new year, well, I can tell you now for sure that I won't.
Stop trying to deflect from the fact that YOU quit uo TWICE, bagged the game, the shard and everyone playing, said how good a time you were having playing your new game (AoC/WoW) and said you would never return. You even posted screenshots to show us how good a time you were having, LOL, then surely enough you did a complete 180 and came back. It's no big deal mate, it just made you look like a fool thats all.

Yeah I'll be travelling to Antarctica, followed by North Korea and then Atlantis.
They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, you know that don't you Pet...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot believe how cowardly this shard is. Whether it be High Risk and Dain attempting to gank me 2v1 then when basehead comes in they both straight line it, or Von beck recalling when it was 2v2 and leaving his teammate (Bladebard) for dead. We even tell people at luna bank that we are doing despise and instead of crashing us they sit at luna bank fighting each other with more numbers than what we have on.

Congratulations Oceania, you have no balls.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah what you didn't hear was Bladebard saying over vent 'going afk'.
Okay, whats your guilds excuse for Hard Yakka, Waylander, Termix and Reaper all running 4v1? (I even killed reaper).

This shard's pvp is ****ed thanks to factions, nobody will fight because your all too worried about stat loss.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah what you didn't hear was Bladebard saying over vent 'going afk'.
So when were afk players able to attack, heal and run?

Okay, whats your guilds excuse for Hard Yakka, Waylander, Termix and Reaper all running 4v1?
1. they suck

2. they're total cowards

3. they don't wanna lose points that they:

a) farmed accounts for, or
b) repeatedly stole sigils for.

This shard's pvp has gone from great to nothing, purely because no one will fight SSO unless they totally outnumber nor do they wanna lose 'points' that meant utterly nothing. Now we're fine with the outnumbered part, as we've come to accept that this shard's population are total cowards, as shown by your house hiding activities whilst we are severly outnumbered.

BUT the problem is, you guys no longer have your typical 3 to 1 odds on us anymore, since you guys had a 'newb fall out', i.e a bunch of meatshields (held etc) left.

I guess when you recruit the shard, you're bound to have arguments between members i.e "it's my turn to farm despise at 3am, dragod/scrubber you have farmed it since SSO logged off, let us spawn".

On another note, this week we have actually seen 'some' pvp, but not as much since you nubs decided farming faction points was much more fun than fighting us.

Thxs for the spawn venus and dragod last night, we got 2x 120 lores. It's sad that you decided it would be better to 'try' and 'take' the spawn back on thieves instead of pvping though.... There was only 3 of us, and 2 of you (probably more OPK online too at that time). We beg for such odds, yet you guys won't even contemplate fighting with it.

It wasn't until you guys fielded 4 'scraps' (dragod, clog, toilet scrubber & venus) that you decided to give us a fight. Well big mistake on your part, our 3 totally ripped you nubs apart. Infact the only kill you got the entire night was on cookie WHEN my bro and i were chasing some minax scumbag across britannia for 15 minutes. Then again cook came back on his red, and the 3 of us ripped you guys apart AGAIN.

As for the minax nubs, please can you guys just stay in luna? You've obviously been reading OPK's encyclopedia on "How to combat SSO", because all you guys did was gate hop and/or recall.

I guess next time you guys should spawn later like you usually do, try 12am, we won't be on.

V

von Beck

so you make a guild (FACT) to destroy faction PvP and then come on the boards whining that faction PvP is dead. wtf?

bring your pvp tamers to BritMG or YewMG again please, I love dying to your lame no skill tactics. I bet you're proud u can type 'all kill' reaall good.

yeah im a total noob at pvp i'm not too proud to admit that but I just started playing UO a few months ago so what do you expect. I recokn the best thing for PvP would be if you and ur brother quit UO to spend more time loving eachother so the rest of us could get on with some fair pvp rather than dying to your lame tamers, lame speedhax, and your leet skills u have. Yeah you are good at pvp, i dont disagree. But that never makes up for your being total antisocial grief players who think being good at UO enlarges your epeens and enjoy slagging off at everyone else in the shard. If u want people to give up on pvp and leave uo carry on acting like total a$$hats but don't whine and moan when pvp is dead because ur lowlife scum tactics overlord the shard and make people decide 'wtf UO sux i cbf dealing with those SSO better go have a RL that's more fun'.

V

von Beck

ah god, nobody in SSO speedhacks, it's just an excuse you newbs use. Troppo on the other hand...
ok yeah i more or less guessed when i was able to run from Terra Sanctum to Delucia (almost) without you catching up. Soz for false accusations. I play on a 5 year old dell laptop so basally anyone else is faster than me so I dunno when peeps are speedhaxing or i jsut have a crap pc lol.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you make a guild (FACT) to destroy faction PvP and then come on the boards whining that faction PvP is dead. wtf?
No, not that faction pvp is dead, PVP IN GENERAL is dead. Factions has had literally 0 pvp, because u nubs can't stand the thought of losing points that you didn't earn in the first place. All factions is doing is further demoting pvp. Frankly you nubs need to all ally again, cause let's face it, NO GUILD can take us on with relatively fair numbers.

Swallow your pride, and admit that without Oceania allying vs SSO, you guys don't stand a chance - so what are you waiting for go ally again!

Look what happened when we returned earlier this year? It was Drac and us 2 vs OCEANIA. We had not only TOC outnumbering us by 3 to 1, but also OMG doubling our force, and guess what they did - ALLIED TO FIGHT US! But still we'd plug at it, and still win alot of those fights where it was 8-12 v 3.

bring your pvp tamers to BritMG or YewMG again please, I love dying to your lame no skill tactics. I bet you're proud u can type 'all kill' reaall good.
Notice we only use our mages now? The result is still the same - u die or flee, even though you have more numbers. Actually our tamers are easier to kill than our mages tho... it's just that you guys have 0 team work and balls the size of tic tacs, thus are not willing to attempt.

It wasn't the 'tamer' part that got you guys killed, it was the fact you got dismounted, meaning that you could not run fast enough to recall or house hide safely. This coupled with the fact you are now 'orange' to us, you stand little chance, as your favourite safe zone is rendered useless (GZ). Think of it this way, if we recruited 1 dismounter (who could target people) while the rest of us were on our mages, you guys would not live 3 seconds once dismounted....

As for the 'orange' part, this worsens the pvp situation as you gutless maggots can no longer 'banksit' in fel gzs anymore, so now you all retreat to luna bank, thus not even attempting pvp.

I recokn the best thing for PvP would be if you and ur brother quit UO to spend more time loving eachother so the rest of us could get on with some fair pvp rather than dying to your lame tamers, lame speedhax, and your leet skills u have.
We're actually VERY good for the pvp community on oceania.... And do you know why?

It's because we don't care about death, and are willing to fight no matter what the odds. Pity we can't say this for the rest of the gz-house hiding cowards on this shard.

Our tamers have barely been used, and now retired.... Why don't you guys use dismount tamers? we've openely stated for you to do it, and we'll use our mages. I bet if you did we'd totally wipe you out without even blinking.

As for speedhacking? LOL.

never makes up for your being total antisocial grief players who think being good at UO enlarges your epeens and enjoy slagging off at everyone else in the shard.
If chatting up over-weight country heffa's at luna for the hope of a rl relationship is considered 'social', then count me out.

If my 'slagging' off offends you, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet....Or atleast get off it once in a while.

If u want people to give up on pvp and leave uo carry on acting like total a$$hats but don't whine and moan when pvp is dead because ur lowlife scum tactics overlord the shard and make people decide 'wtf UO sux i cbf dealing with those SSO better go have a RL that's more fun'.
Translation: I don't wanna pvp because i hate challenges/death, SSO owns us too much, so we're better off killing swoops because we won't die.

I didn't know fighting outnumbered on our mages vs dismounters, archers and meatshield mages was scum tactics? I actually consider it honorable.... As i said before, name who else will openely fight outnumbered without hesitation - cause i can't.

Anyways, trams you need to toughen up, if you actually get offended by us, maybe go see a rl counselor on how to communicate with people in real life situations. Because from the sounds of it, you guys would probably spend your days writing into networks about how adverts on tv offend you.

As for pvp, you're only going to improve by actually fighting, and with fighting comes death, so don't be afraid. And i seriously suggest quitting factions, because points/rank just makes you more cowardly - we want to go back to yew/brit mg pvp on our reds.

K

Katlene

Its heifer, at lest spell it right.
A heifer is a female bovine before having babies.
When refering to over-weight country housewifes most of the time im included so... it would be correct to just call me a cow. because that is what you call a female bovine that has had a couple of babies.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
because that is what you call a female bovine that has had a couple of babies.
So you've served your purpose in life, pop out a couple then wither away in the outback.

You'd be much better if you just became an hero now.

K

Katlene

aww not finished yet pet!! gunna have another couple still!! got good 15 years worth a breeding time left :p

n stuff living in the outback! ill settle for where i am. city enough to have everything needed country enough for the quiteness n fresh air.

how do you propose this hero business? to i get to wear a cape?

K

Katlene

unfortunitly i dont own a gun...
next idea? or was that it? cause it wasnt a very good one.

GOD these forums are boring.

P

Paradox_

Its heifer, at lest spell it right.
Am I the only one who finds this sentence HILARIOUS?

Katlene, when you are going to insult someone about their spelling, at leAst spell correctly to avoid looking like an idiot.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahahaha rons are doing despise, theres 5 TB on. 1 of them scouted despise, two of them were fighting each other at luna bank and I recall into wrong roof, who do I see there? None other than Sneaky and Morrowind dueling each other, I teleport up, Ron's come in... Morrowind recalls off and sneaky RUNS FROM WRONG ROOF TO HIS BMG HOUSE

This is his path:

K

Katlene

at least someone picked up on what i did. (was on porpoise bra)

you guys got any thoughts on the new spawn stuff coming next pub? might get your wish and have more trammies doing spawns n harrys for you to crash :p

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at least someone picked up on what i did. (was on porpoise bra)
No it wasn't. The "porpoise" one was though.

unfortunitly
Also not on purpose.

you guys got any thoughts on the new spawn stuff coming next pub? might get your wish and have more trammies doing spawns n harrys for you to crash :p
Yes, you won't do any spawns during peak hours, and we'll have every reward in upwards of a week (including bedlam ect).

K

Katlene

oh ive not been in bedlem many times, i had no idea there was a spawn in there. what type is it?

What do you consider a peek time?

Cause everyones lives dont revolve around when you are on :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, now your just trying to be dumb.

Peak hours are generally 4pm-11pm. On weekends, anywhere from 10am to 1am.

Generally when people with real jobs/school are home.

LOL AT THIS PICTURE, ITS REAL:

K

kiwi

o o o ;) i love how u have the OPK tag, even though someone else owns it. keeping your options open for when u get ditched like last time?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o o o ;) i love how u have the OPK tag, even though someone else owns it. keeping your options open for when u get ditched like last time?
"OPK" tag is one that can be worn by anyone on the entire shard (im serious, they will recruit anyone), being an original OPK is one that only current members of SSO, excluding ash, can claim. I cbf editing it anyway.

And FYI, we kicked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.