• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf roll call and stuff...

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingsgal

Okay never could get Darla McWolf approved, go figure. But I got Faith Mc Wolf approved and will be on as much as possible on Halloween. At least long enough to turn 'em black.

C

Crazy Fireball

If you didnt read before, im not making a McWolf anymore.. just a reminder if you didnt see it.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Punky...

Maybe the world is blind,
Or just a little unkind.
Don't know.

Seems you can't be sure
Of anything anymore.
Although,

You maybe lonely and then,
One day you're smiling again.
Every time I turn around,
I see the girl that turns my world around.
Standing there...

Everytime I turn around,
Her spirit's lifting me right off the ground.
What's gonna be ?
Guess we'll just wait and see.
Thank you. Last song syndrome is all I need right now. :p

L

Little Sadie

Just to update that I won't be making a McWolf toon. I have an extra black cat that might be part of a lovely quartet of kitties starring Sally B, Pinky, Marge, and myself. We just need to come up with something and quickly! LOL!

F

Fangs McWolf

Just to update that I won't be making a McWolf toon. I have an extra black cat that might be part of a lovely quartet of kitties starring Sally B, Pinky, Marge, and myself. We just need to come up with something and quickly! LOL!
First, you don't have to name them before or during Halloween. So no need to put a rush on it.

Second, why not combine it? Something like "Sally Quartet McWolf" and "Marge Quartet McWolf", etc. Just an idea. (I know that the name won't necessarily have "Quartet" in it, I was just using it as an example.)

:D

F

Fangs McWolf

Found this McWolf wondering around today.. but she didnt seem to know a few of us from stratics and laughed when we said "Special Delivery"
That's Sally aka Sally 3. On here she's "Sally Toons". She's finished her cash suit and hopefully will be nearly done with DDL by Friday. If not then it'll be a chore to get her to finish because she'll be jumping around with the baby McWolf's to help them out (she loves to help other players).

E

Electroflap

Well me (as Electroflap), Sally B ( as Bella Rose) and Joe ( as Ugly Wrinkleflip) had the pleasure of doing a mint with her.. and I think it was technically yesterday ( didnt notice the time).. She was great and I can't wait to see her again.. but she should learn the "Me Too" phrase that goes with "Special Delivery".. she really confused us!!

F

Fangs McWolf

Well me (as Electroflap), Sally B ( as Bella Rose) and Joe ( as Ugly Wrinkleflip) had the pleasure of doing a mint with her.. and I think it was technically yesterday ( didnt notice the time).. She was great and I can't wait to see her again.. but she should learn the "Me Too" phrase that goes with "Special Delivery".. she really confused us!!
Actually I'm a bit lost by that one myself. Special Delivery?

L

Little Sadie

First, you don't have to name them before or during Halloween. So no need to put a rush on it.

Second, why not combine it? Something like "Sally Quartet McWolf" and "Marge Quartet McWolf", etc. Just an idea. (I know that the name won't necessarily have "Quartet" in it, I was just using it as an example.)

I know we don't have to have the names right away but it would be nice. I really don't want to run around with black cat named blue cat any longer then I have to. Having McWolf in it negates the whole purpose of being a foursome. :D

F

Fangs McWolf

I know we don't have to have the names right away but it would be nice. I really don't want to run around with black cat named blue cat any longer then I have to. Having McWolf in it negates the whole purpose of being a foursome. :D
Okay use a Borg naming theme.

One Of Four
Two Of Four
etc

S

Squeaker

Can time drag any slower? It was kind of fun to have no goals for a few days but this is getting insane! I'm ready to start my new kitten now!!! Had to get that out. See everyone tonight :D

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Okay use a Borg naming theme.

One Of Four
Two Of Four
etc

Ok as a MASSIVE Star Trek fan I have to say I LOVE this idea!!!! I REALLY want to do this!!! WOW...that is so cool!! For now we should just make cats with a name that we will KNOW will get rejected. I know you have a few ideas on that one Terri!!!! This way we have time to think about it without the pressure. This will make 4 black cats for me and I'm not sure I want that many so one may be sacrificed for the greater good!!!

Sally McWolf was definately fun to play with in that mint!! She knew it was us because when we were dancing I said "I like your name" and "I havent found it yet" and she replied "Let's work on that". I had no idea what the signal was either and had to ask you guys!! I figured she had no idea who Bella Rose was but she knows Sally B.

I cant begin to tell you how glad I am to be crazy busy today because I want my black cats and I want them NOW LOL!!!:mad: I don't have much time to think about it!!

F

Fangs McWolf

Ok as a MASSIVE Star Trek fan I have to say I LOVE this idea!!!! I REALLY want to do this!!! WOW...that is so cool!! For now we should just make cats with a name that we will KNOW will get rejected. I know you have a few ideas on that one Terri!!!!
Try "Bank Robber". That should work.

L

Little Sadie

I already have a black cat waiting for a name. I used Duck You to get both my cats names rejected. Works well. :lol:

I think I've seen one Star Trek movie in my lifetime. I don't think I've ever seen the show. LOL! You will have to tell me some good names for that!

T

toontownhappy

I'm not sure I want that many so one may be sacrificed for the greater good!!!
Well, you'll just have to ask yourself if the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one.
LOL
I want my black cat, too! *sobs onto keyboard*
rolleyes:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, you'll just have to ask yourself if the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one.
LOL
rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ok Spock!! I'm more of a next generations/voyager fan but that was good! I thought of you RIGHT away when that subject came up and I was gonna ask you if you would like to make it a quintet!! If it is Star Trek, you HAVE to do it. Make a black cat with a rejected name and we will definately work it out! Even if just the 2 of us do a star trek theme!! Resistance is futile. Delhaney One and Delhaney Two????

Terri, hang around Deb and I long enough and you will know everything you ever wanted to know about Star Trek!! One of Four, Two of Four are considered Borg designations..........a race of people who have become part machine and have a "hive mind". They are grouped together in their jobs and given the name. A main character on Voyager was a female drone named 7 of 9. There were 9 drones working together and she was the seventh out of nine. They just called her Seven. If you are not into Star Trek we can do something else. It would be fun either way! Really lets just not make a rush decision!!

T

toontownhappy

Lol! Sure, I'll do another black cat! I really wasn't trying to impose myself on the quartet, I just couldn't resist the opportunity for that joke. Hehe.
If you want to do a pair of Trekkie Kitties (or something else entirely), I'm all for it, just let me know! Preferably soon-ish, seeing as tomorrow is Halloween...

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my new toon Prof. Bingo Mcwolf will be ready for tommorow. He might even wear a halloween Shirt and say Trick or Treat! I am hoping to be on when the group is on. But it depends on how late I get off from work.

F

Fangs Fizzleboing

As far as I knew.. "Special Delivery" was the phrase used to identify stratics members and the correct response was "Me Too"
I use it when i drop but didn't realize new to stratics. Sorry Loopy Me too!...lol

R

rainwatercat

yetta nudder mcwolf and her pal cee xiv have doodles and are ready to hit the streets. :thumbup1:

i couldn't help myself...i had to name yetta's doodle "woof woof" :lol: maybe it's because it's 4am here, but i'm finding that really funny. lol

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My McWolf is made. :-D

Just awaiting approval for the name Chorva.

Update:

What is up with TT? Chorva McWolf was approved when I tried it earlier but it was too early for my cat to turn black so we deleted it. Then when another friend had made her black cat, I did the same only now Chorva McWolf has been disapproved. :-(

F

Fangs McWolf

My McWolf is made. :-D

Just awaiting approval for the name Chorva.

Update:

What is up with TT? Chorva McWolf was approved when I tried it earlier but it was too early for my cat to turn black so we deleted it. Then when another friend had made her black cat, I did the same only now Chorva McWolf has been disapproved. :-(
Just resubmit it until it gets approved.

Code:
Toon name        Member name
------------------    -----------------
Marty McWolf        Fangs Fizzleboing
Fritz McWolf        Fritz Toons
Cautious McWolf        Fritz Toons
Prof. Bingo McWolf    james64468
Chorva McWolf        princess kitty
Update:
kingsgal (from) Darla McWolf (to) Faith McWolf

Confirmed McWolf's alphabetical order
Chorva McWolf (name not yet approved)
Dilligaf McWolf
Lawnchanee McWolf
Moonlight McWolf
Minette McWolf
Punky McWolf
Raven McWolf
Sergeant McWolf
Yetta Nudder McWolf

S

Stubby

LOL
rolleyes:
How is it that TNG and Voyager were never assimilated? I have been hinting to my family that I want the Voyager series on DVD for Christmas. hehehe ENGAGE!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm fed up. If I still can't get Chorva McWolf approved right before I'm scheduled to leave, I'm trying the following so please reserve for me:

Bea (sort of homophonic plus I'll get nice initials :p )
Wednesday
Lyca (homonymous and polysemous at the same time)

Which one should I try out first?

F

Fangs McWolf

I'm fed up. If I still can't get Chorva McWolf approved right before I'm scheduled to leave, I'm trying the following so please reserve for me:

Bea (sort of homophonic plus I'll get nice initials :p )
Wednesday
Lyca (homonymous and polysemous at the same time)

Which one should I try out first?
Just keep trying Chorva for a few days if it's the one you really want.

S

Stubby

BTW, I posted some tf codes on that thread for Melody McWolf if anyone is interested. She is in her closet at the moment if you need river, too.:mf_prop:

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay so Saturday (Nov 1st), I'm aiming for 6PM and 7PM to toss out 950 beans.

That way people who can't make it to one can try for the other.

DISTRICT Kooky Grove
PLAYGROUND Toontown Central (regular, not Welcome Valley)
WHERE inside of the Gag Shop

Anyone else who wants to toss, please keep it in the same district and playground. If not inside the gag shop, please tell where at.

S

Squeaker

And for those early risers... I'll wait a while after I'm awake and toss some at 10 and 11 am (eastern of course!)... Same place :)

S

SnoutKat

K, wolfie! I made my McWolf. :p

Autumn Nite McWolf, is approved and ready to go.:thumbup1:

Hi all! I notice some very familiar names here!! Missed ya!!:sad3:

A

Allison Wonderland

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a McWolf toon too. Hopefully, they'll accept Were McWolf or some variation of that. :thumbup1:

S

Stubby

My daughter decided to make a McWolf at the last minute. She named him Prof. Orville McWolf. It hasnt been approved yet, but I cant imagine it would be a problem. That was me at Kooky Grove last night with the black cat named brown cat in a white shirt. I will get her some codes together in the next few days. Ok?

He is all small parts, but I dont know about laff tracks, she hasnt decided yet.

UPDATE: Prof. Orville McWolf was accepted.

E

Electroflap

uh oh.. so many mcwolfs that i wont be able to befriend them all :(

F

Fangs McWolf

Confirmed McWolf's (that I have seen/friended):
Aluna McWolf
Dire McWolf
Faith McWolf
Marty McFly.. err Marty McWolf
Midnight McWolf
Nurse Rebecca McWolf
Raven McWolf
Sheba McWolf
Sheriff Lupin McWolf
The Lone McWolf
Tiffany McWolf (pending approval)
Timber McWolf
Tiny McWolf
Trapper McWolf
Wikid McWolf

Confirmed by post or other means:
Code:
Steveo            Solo McWolf
Steveo            Ace McWolf
Stubby            Melody McWolf
SnoutKat        Autumn Nite McWolf
Allison Wonderland    Were McWolf
Stubby            Prof. Orville McWolf
30 confirmed McWolf's
16 pending McWolf's

NOT a requirement by any means, just a mention here.

If anyone decides to make a myspace page for their McWolf then be sure to add me! By this I mean an account where the 'person' is their McWolf toon (such as I have mine). If you don't want to make one or if you already have an account and don't want to make another, that's cool. Just tossing it out there for anyone interested.

If someone wishes to add me, remember that Fangs' last name is McWolf and be sure to tell me who you are when you add me. :)

G

Granjell

Hi Fangs - remember me? Lawnchanee McWolf? Two factories on her first day? Should be on your list between Faith and Marty...

F

Fangs McWolf

Confirmed McWolf's alphabetical order
Chorva McWolf (name not yet approved)
Dilligaf McWolf
Lawnchanee McWolf
Moonlight McWolf
Minette McWolf
Punky McWolf
Raven McWolf
Sergeant McWolf
Yetta Nudder McWolf
Confirmed McWolf's (that I have seen/friended):
Aluna McWolf
Dire McWolf
Faith McWolf
Marty McFly.. err Marty McWolf
Midnight McWolf
Nurse Rebecca McWolf
Raven McWolf
Sheba McWolf
Sheriff Lupin McWolf
The Lone McWolf
Tiffany McWolf (pending approval)
Timber McWolf
Tiny McWolf
Trapper McWolf
Wikid McWolf

Confirmed by post or other means:
Code:
Steveo            Solo McWolf
Steveo            Ace McWolf
Stubby            Melody McWolf
SnoutKat        Autumn Nite McWolf
Allison Wonderland    Were McWolf
Stubby            Prof. Orville McWolf
30 confirmed McWolf's
16 pending McWolf's
Hi Fangs - remember me? Lawnchanee McWolf? Two factories on her first day? Should be on your list between Faith and Marty...
You're in the first confirmation, along with Punky, Sergeant and others.

G

Granjell

Ah sorry - should have known you were on top of it. All the different lists confuse me I guess.

F

Fangs McWolf

Ah sorry - should have known you were on top of it. All the different lists confuse me I guess.
That's why the first post gets updated with a master list. Although sometime today or tomorrow, I'll juggle that list to a new post and reformat the first post list to be a true master list, with all toons put into order to keep it simplified. Only reason I did it the way I did was to help show how I came across the names (thread order) and by who, so people could check behind me or have an idea where to look to see when they said the name they were choosing. But now that Halloween is over, it's important to keep a list of only confirmed McWolf's in the first post so if someone wants to know who-is-who, they only need to look there and find them by name.

A

Allison Wonderland

I settled on Werr McWolf because Disney refused to accept Were McWolf. Hope this didn't confuse anyone.

F

Fangs McWolf

I settled on Werr McWolf because Disney refused to accept Were McWolf. Hope this didn't confuse anyone.
Coulda tried Wear or Where. But oh well. So long as people get the idea of what it's supposed to say, that's all that matters.

TT has been a bit messed up lately with what to approve or not (more so than usual).

I'll be adding you to the next confirmed list. :)

M

Mischief Magic

Hello,
Anita here. Wow it was a confusing night last night. Just wanted to update you on the McWolf's from our house.
Aluna McWolf
(If anyone wants to Friend Aluna just let me know and I will get a code)
Mischief Magic McWolf
Nitro McWolf
Spencer-(my 10 year old son)
Sheriff Lupin McWolf
Grimm McWolf (Disney wouldn't exept The Grimm McWolf)
David-(hubby)
The Lone McWolf

E

Electroflap

But now that Halloween is over, it's important to keep a list of only confirmed McWolf's in the first post so if someone wants to know who-is-who, they only need to look there and find them by name.
I dont know about you but me and a few of my sf try to learn real names as well.. can you include that on your list if we work on gettin ya the names? Its just easier to refer to someone by name than stratics or toon names since those names tend to be longer.. we can only type so much ya know...

Also I was thinking that anyone with yahoo can make a mcwolf yahoo id for an easier way to keep in touch since there are now too many mcwolfs to befriend...

F

Fangs McWolf

...continued in: [post=950925]McWolf Family[/post]

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.