• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who are you?

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazy Fireball

Just a question.. am I allowed to be here? Im not 18 or whatever...

L

liod23

welcome,i would like 2 b your sf but my compter wnt work ( trying to repair it(not me repairing it))

B

Big Dog1

Big Dog 64 laff, maxed throw, Lure-less(oops!). I play often with Myky, a 55 laff mouse, who loves to Lure. I've seen a few Special Delivery! messages around and I assume it's from you guys so I thought I'd say hello.

T

toontownhappy

Welcome, Big Dog!
Thunderhead waves.
PS: see my sig...being lureless isn't ALL bad ;)

L

lou2700

hello everyone,i'm sure i've worked w/some of you aready,but i'm i a red bear,i took a break from tt-i left about 2 years ago because i played tt so much i got tt burn-out:sad4:,but i'm back now & my 2 kids have toons now since they are older!!
--i've always played w/randoms before but i's a whole different exp. w/you all
so anyone needing help just let me know

--98 laff -max throw & squirt,level 6 trap level 6 lure level 6 toon-up level 5 drop soundless (don't care cuz dynamite is awesome):gun:
---...always helping the little toons in need
hoping that i'll catch a beanfest one day..

A

ATIV7220

Hey! Im Sean, I am 14 but I Find Children in this game to be annoying sometimes..
Yes, they can be...I try to keep mine in line. I won't let them play things like WoW and my son has gotten bored with Webkinz. TT is perfect.

Welcome to Stratics!

M

Miss_Me

Well I got to do a run or two with some people from here and thought I might just check you all out!

This is Miss Me, Loopy Violet Kookyteeth, Abominable Snowlady, Stinky Kitty Litter, Furr Adoption, Keep Atta Trouble, Moody Mare and one more that will be out this Halloween stirring up trouble in the SBHQ as my second uber....

Hi everyone!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Well I got to do a run or two with some people from here and thought I might just check you all out!

This is Miss Me, Loopy Violet Kookyteeth, Abominable Snowlady, Stinky Kitty Litter, Furr Adoption, Keep Atta Trouble, Moody Mare and one more that will be out this Halloween stirring up trouble in the SBHQ as my second uber....

Hi everyone!
Glad to see you found us. I have had the pleasure of doing a few 4 toon VP's with you and Harless the uber. Welcome to Stratics.

C

Crazy Fireball

Welcome Everyone.. I am getting a hang of the things here. Dont have a big signature.. XD

O

ohanlokb

I everyone. I'm new to stratics. I have been an observer on this site for a while and have learned alot of game techiques from all of you, Thanks!

Well my toons name is Sherif Looney Funnymonkey, a 125 laff monkey, trapless and HW50, RB50, BW50, HH10.

I look forward to seeing you around TT.

S

Squeaker

Just reading through this thread for the first time in a while.... so many names that I recognize! Welcome everyone! Hope to see even more of you.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I'm me.....Judy aka Pinky Pepperpow (120, trapless, maxed SB & CB), Dina Might (piggy), Scopes Trial (monkey-duh!), Mouse Trap (mouse-duh again!) and Thelma (Louise's sidekick aka Susan).

I've been MIA for about 6 weeks, just chillin' and re-energizing my TT cells. Kinda got burnt out there for a minute.

Good to be back and welcome to all the new members that I haven't met. Hope to see you at some runs!

Smooches,

M

Miles Tails Prower

I am:
Miles Tails Prower, 37, Squirt is hose, Throw Cream pie, Sound is elephant. No suit yet. Currently Non- Member
Miles Tails Prower, 38, Squirt is seltzer bottle, Throw is Full Pie, Toon-Up is Megaphone. No Suit yet. Currently Non- Member, person who was paying stopped.
Miles Tails Prower, 17, Nothing yet. Non- Member. No gags- still at 1 point.

M

Minette the Mini Cat

Welcome everyone... Im sorta new here... but this site is very easy to use,
which is great. My toon is Daphne Whiskermuffin.... and I've been up to lawbot lately, so im here and there...

But welcome to the newest people! Enjoy stratics and its runs.

P.S. Im looking for some new stratics tf's, I am a kid.. but im not young. Please PM me if you would like to tf Daphne.

J

jaypaw

hey guys im new here! and i am jaypaw-brown cat-gonna be drop or trapless dont know yet 42lp. i have another file on my friends account that is 101-firestar-dropless-if anyone wants to be true friends pm me! i am on very often on jaypaw not as often firestar. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

J

jaypaw

thanks for all the welcomes guys! :D
im about to get on tt, so if anyone wants to ill be in daisys garden or minnies melody land. look for me!!

J

JUMBLY

If you would like a code from me message me. ill be on every hour or or so

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Prof. Bingo SnorkelHopper 109 laff points. He is dropeless. He wished he could get his last track trap to max.

Super Jellyroll Superthud 81 laff points. I am trapless. I have only reached the end of one of my tracks.

Captain Comet Whistlezilla is 36 laff points. I believe. but i find out after they toonup their server.

Lady Snuffy FeatherSwil is 36 laff points. I am working on geting the whole cream pie I am geting close.

Super Vicky Poodleton is 45 laff points. Is working on geting teleport to Daisy Gardens.

I will be creating a toon on this friday.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forget to metion i am new to this group. I am hoping to make some new friends for my new black kitten Prof. Bingo McWolf. I am thinking about having him be a uber toon but i dont know yet.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm afraid it did. Don't wanna go too far off topic.. I don't miss playing TSO, but I miss the game being around. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.