• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who are you?

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSniffleslam

There are several "mom's" out there though...anyway, lately I'm working on Sally Sniffleslam (the little one - 63 laff) to get her up to par. I'm usually in 'river' currently working on tasks in the brrgh...almost done though!

Oh, yeah, and I used to have a 116 laff dog named cally, but my daughter deleted her a couple of weeks ago for some odd reason. go figure!

K

Kippy

Oh, yeah, and I used to have a 116 laff dog named cally, but my daughter deleted her a couple of weeks ago for some odd reason. go figure!
If you go on the live support chat, Toontown can get that toon back for you :)

S

Steveo

I might be wrong but once TT live support told me it has to be within 7 days. After 7days the toon is gone. But also you have to remember that is coming from TT. I hope they will be able to get your toon back. Good Luck

S

SSniffleslam

It's okay, it was on her account anyway...since we have two, I couldn't be too annoyed.

F

Flippers

I added a cat for now - blue. Her name is Lady Fleabag.

She just fishes, so she doesnt do boss runs and she doesnt need jellybeans.

But she's available for weddings, bar mitzvahs, and helper bldg tasks as long as she gets to use her gags.

B

Beachmom321

Sorry for late check in! I'm a :loser: LOL! I try to read what everyone has to say and then to tired to post. Yes I'm a active player with one big and 5 small toons. Since I've learned alot on Roxy McGoober I'd like to use my knowledge to have better toon with others advice.

Here are our families toons:

Me ~ Roxy McGoober (108) dropless NC, GH, CC, F
Hubby ~ Old Brownandyeller (24)
Daughter ~ Nutty Purpledoodle (29)
Neighbor Kid ~ Loopy Daffodil (28)
Me # 2 ~ Bubbles Fuzzyhopper (26)
Me # 3 ~ Duckaholic (16) this is my project toon

S

susan4633

don't know if it could/should be pinned, but would be easier if new people would put their info here. i am attempting to do a spreadsheet so trish can know who everyone is (including their smaller or newer toons), but am having to read multi posts to find the information. don't get me wrong, anyone who posts their info is welcome and it's great, it's just harder to find and note it.
susan
ps i only started doing this when i looked around in the pit and realized i didn't know/know of half the people there :danceb:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am Ugly Wrinkleflip AKA Joe. All my stats are in my signiture. Currently I am working towards my Boss completions. Those that know me Hi, and those that don't feel free to accept my "Delighted to make your aquantance".

I have had the great pleasure of battling with you all since I have been on stratics.

P.S. I still have Mucho Roomo IN my Secreto Friendso Listo. As Jelly would say.

E

Electroflap

Ahh.. well after it took me about an hour to read all these...lol.. One of 2 things came to mind.. one I should tell you who I am... My main toon is Electroflap and I am still pretty behind all of you.. my new toon is Sgt. Fluffykins which i want to be able to level up and use for stratic events.. the info for each should be found in my signature and I am hopeing to make a signature with pics of both my toons as soon as i figure out how...the 2nd thing that came to mind is my printer is broke and I will have a hard time remembering all of you.. But I welcome everyone and hope to get a chance to work with you sometime... even though you may have to keep reminding me who you are..

P.S. what's the jellybean fests?

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I am... Me. Most of my info is in my Sig... But Ill add most of my other toons...

Sir Bumblenoodle 128 HW50,RB50,BW50,BC15; Little Looney Giggletoon 122 HW50, RB50, BW25ish, Fl3; Curious George 105 HW8,RB12,DT3; Anita Goh 80 RB50; King Furball McWoof 58 TM5; Stinky Phorts 15 laff; Kris P Bacon 75 Laff Tightwad; Slippery 76 Laff Bean Counter

I think thats all of em........

E

Electroflap

also.... you will usually find Prof. Stripey hanging around me... he is a pink female cat with 100 someting laugh.. He is my brother and is quite helpful... I am still trying to get him into these forums :D

S

susan4633

P.S. what's the jellybean fests?
when you fight the cfo and win, you get unites. they can be for gags, tu or jelly beans. since a lot of us with larger cog suits earn so many jelly beans with tasks, we share the wealth every sunday night at 7pm eastern. we pause in between throwing the unites so that people can switch toons and restock banks. we meet at lighthouse lane across from the fisherman. you will see 16 laff toons all the way up to those in the 130's. you will see the phrase "toons of the world spend wisely" the air turns green and jelly beans fly. we used to do it starting at 0700 and then 15min later, but we sort of just throw them now with pauses in between.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not currently active, but I'll list my toons in case I decide to pop in sometime.

Loopy Pinky Purpleberry 130 laff (or 129?) maxed except BBHQ, golf, and one dumb fish. Purple cat, lureless.
Abracadabra 127 laff black cat, dropless.
Sister Smiles 120 or so laff, purple dog, dropless.
Gold E Locks 70 or so laff yellow cat, cash uber, maxed in sell, trapless.
Rosie Cheeks 43 or so laff red monkey, sell uber.
Bubbles, test toon, 130 or so laff green duck, dropless.

Hope I got that close to right. :lol:

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't know if it could/should be pinned, but would be easier if new people would put their info here. i am attempting to do a spreadsheet so trish can know who everyone is (including their smaller or newer toons), but am having to read multi posts to find the information. don't get me wrong, anyone who posts their info is welcome and it's great, it's just harder to find and note it.
susan
ps i only started doing this when i looked around in the pit and realized i didn't know/know of half the people there :danceb:
I have an excel file for Toontown. One sheet for LD's SF's, another sheet for Stratics people, etc. If you use Excel, I can send it to you, if you want.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duke Bizzy!
green mouse 108 laff lureless maxed throw squirt and drop. lvl 6 toon-up almost lvl 6 trap lvl 5 sound all low suits.
Hi everybody!
I didn't bother reading all the others.

D

Dizzyfussen

[

hi QUOTE=susan4633;46890]ok this is weird. i am at the beanfest and... i know some of you but others..*shakes her head*
i am:
miss lilac lady-slate blue bunny hw50,rb50,dt?,fl
moonlight mcboo-black cat hw50,rb50,bw 33,ym5
utter confusion-black cat hw 50,rb26,sd10,fl2
mr crazy ham -red pig hw 50, rb 8, bf5, and hasn't got his flunky yet lol
loopy mcgadget yellow duck* catalogue toon and 23 laff to help fr w small toon task
raven black cat*catalogue toon
2nd account

princess daphne preciousdoodle-seagreen duck,nd3, sc 1-haven't got her suit wet yet.
miss fancy featherdoodle-blue dog tri color-was nieces-now catalogue toon

nephew makes and kills off new toons so thats it for me.
anyone else wanna id themselves?[/QUOTE]

:danceb:hi! I am new but keep missing everything always too late or too early i guess.

S

spcjdavis25

King Salty Wondermuffin 57laff trapless, I hangout at sellbot HQ in the N districts

D

dizzy loopenwig

I am Dizzy Loopenwig (107)
and Duckygirl Gigglequack (41)

I play off and on.

W

Winky2008

I know that Winky is on Joe's signature (or at least once was) but let me introduce my self I also have 2 toons other then Winky Mac Ncheeze Noodle- all yellow bear, and Quackers Ann Cheeze- bright oarnge duck I play occasionally but not so much with smaller toons. They are good help me toons though with 18 laff pts. Winky however was my first toon and eventually when TT lets me swith her over to my own account I will be available to play more often. Ugly Wrinkleflip aka: the ugly wallpaper computer hogging bandit is my husband.

G

greenesg

I'm Bert Bizzendorf, 107 Blue Mouse, maxed throw (organic), squirt, toon up, lure, lvl 4 trap (need to work on that). Newer to Stratics, and always looking for a good cog battle.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the list of my wife and I's toons. (We've finally settled on the ones we like. :))

Me:

Captain Comet Thunderboom, Tall sienna cat, 121 laff. Trapless.
Bonnie's Last Chance, Tall yellow horse, 108 laff. Trapless.
Simon McBoo, medium black cat, 105 laff. Dropless.
Kwazy Koala, tall coral bear.
Mountainbeary McBurp, short blue bear, 101 laff, trapless.
Keapon Oinkin, Purple Pig

My wife's toons:

Mrs. Wascally Wabbit, tall yellow rabbit, ~108 laff, trapless.
Susie McBoo, medium black cat, ~88 laff, dropless.
Bluebeary McBurp, short blue bear, 101 laff, trapless.
Kooky Koala, tall coral bear

T

twinkleface

I am a newbie to this site... Thanks to Ugly Wrinkleflip.

My son actually created my toon.. I am a cat with cream arms and red legs :)

I am also a browish orange duck named Lady Thunderboom that I don't play very often.. see sig.

T

toontownhappy

Just a head's-up: I made a new toon today, a supernoob-to-be named Ethereal Box. Just so ya'll won't think he's a random when I bring him to future beanfests :thumbsup:

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a newbie to this site... Thanks to Ugly Wrinkleflip.

My son actually created my toon.. I am a cat with cream arms and red legs :)

I am also a browish orange duck named Lady Thunderboom that I don't play very often.. see sig.
You're here!!! :danceb: Welcome to Stratics!

P

Pinky Thunderpop

Pinky Thunderpop
126 laff green dog, trapless, maxed sell and cash, big wig, big cheese.

Anita Smirk
69 laff red dog, dropless, glad hander

AKA, Heather stay at home Mom from VA

TT crazy :coco:

Attachments

S

SSniffleslam

Well, I got bored, deleted an old toon, and have now created "Super Cranky Flippensmirk" - I was annoyed at the time and that's the orneriest name I could come up with without having to type-a-name (which I usually don't do because everything is rejected!!!)...so if you see a little 30-laff purple bunny running around, ITS MEEEE!!!!

C

Cherri Bear

:danceb: Taffy Crumblesnooker here!

Orange Bear: 107 laff

I have been playing TT a lot more now that TSO closed down.

L

Little Sadie

Just a head's-up: I made a new toon today, a supernoob-to-be named Ethereal Box. Just so ya'll won't think he's a random when I bring him to future beanfests :thumbsup:
You will love working a 15 laff uber! I have had the best time working mine. TT was getting kind of boring for me til this little toon came along. It has been challenging and a lot of fun. Get ready for the stinkin' toons and the ones that want to be your friend! LOL!

J

jacy578

Penny Peppersticks 97 laff green cat lureless
Princess Petunia Peppersticks 27 laff purple cat
Prof. Peppy Peppersticks 19 laff tri color cat
Princess Peanut Peppersticks 17 laff lavendar dog
Princess Apple Peppersticks 18 laff pink duck
Canu C Meow 15 laff maroon cat (future black cat)

2nd account
Max E Mum Kitty 25 laff purple cat (will be dropless)
Eye Yque Too cat (new toon)
Cat Shoe Later cat (new toon)

daughter account
Prof. Penny Peppersticks 55 laff green cat (trapless)
Eye Yque cat (new toon)

daughter account
Prince Ozzie Rockenspinner 58 laff blue bunny dropless

L

liod23

i am duke pierre!
king lopez 28 laff sound 1 throw 5 squirt 4

V

Voilet

I am using my other toon so everyone knows its me...Royal Bluegrooen. If anyone wants codes pm me!!

Thanks!

A

Allison Wonderland

Hiya, I'm new to Stratics (just joined a few minutes ago), but some of you might have seen me around as I've been dragged to a few Sunday events. I play a duck called Allison Wonderland.

-Allison

T

toontownhappy

Hiya, I'm new to Stratics (just joined a few minutes ago), but some of you might have seen me around as I've been dragged to a few Sunday events. I play a duck called Allison Wonderland.

-Allison
Hmph, I didn't drag you anywhere! lol Glad you signed up. Took you long enough! I've been telling you for months that these people are wonderful. Now you'll get to see for yourself :)
Nice avatar, by the way...:thumbsup:

F

Flippers

-Allison
Seen you here and with CCG... and I think you followed me to Cold Air Balloon Rides yesteray during the mod hunt - not sure :p

A

Allison Wonderland

There was a huge group of people following each other, so yup, I was probably following you. :p

B

Beachmom321

-Allison
Welcome I've seen you pretty frequently in TT ... Welcome to Stratics!

E

Electroflap

Nice to see you on here, Allison.. Now if only I can get a code someday..lol.. I know you are full but if any spots become available let me know.. we seem to work together alot with Deb!

G

groovybear

Even though I have never gone before. I soon plan to, so this is me.

J.C PurpleGoober -- 103 laff, maxed all, organic throw, trapless
have all four suits

A

ATIV7220

I lurked in May and June, and joined in July. I have only one toon, see my sig.

My son plays a green rabbit - August

My daughter has a purple pig - Katey - but she hasn't killed any cogs, she'd rather decorate her house and play with her doodle

F

Flippers

My daughter has a purple pig - Katey - but she hasn't killed any cogs, she'd rather decorate her house and play with her doodle
That's awesome. There's absolutely no rule that says anyone has to do one thing or another. Toontown has so much to offer, doesn't it?

A

ATIV7220

That's awesome. There's absolutely no rule that says anyone has to do one thing or another. Toontown has so much to offer, doesn't it?
Yep.

For a while all my son was doing was racing or playing golf...

C

Crazy Fireball

Hey! Im Sean, I am 14 but I Find Children in this game to be annoying sometimes.. Well Im:

Crazy Fireball- 127, Maxed Gardeing, Sell and Cash, Law lvl31, Boss lvl12, Golfing 25 trophies, Racing, 24 trophies 64 fish.
Silly Stubby- 107, Maxed- Nothing. Holly lvl 12, Cash Unknow No Law or Boss. 13 Golf 0 Racing, 56 Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.