• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanguard Greed brings out the exploiters

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just amazed that I never seen a single person from this one guild using this method to power down vanguard until ohhhh wait points for the items come out. Just saw 2 peacer in wraith form spamming area peace and finished on vanguard after another in about 30 seconds......

WoW:thumbdown:

I mean exploits like that need to be totally fixed, all I saw the whole time was a steady spam of area peace message and before I know it they cleared cove. They cleaned out all 6 cities in ummm 10-15 minutes:mad:

M

mmmbeer

dont worry they reduced the number of points for vanguard items.

ppl will go back to ignoring the invasion again...

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you might missed the point here a good day they can prevent other from getting any of the spawns and each vanguard is pretty much 5k points. By Clearing 6 cities in both facets they net around 50k+ points for 10 minutes per spawn cycle.....

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not any more. Be happy they had wasted offort. They're only worth 2.5k not 25k.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm its 5k per vanguard since each have sword and shield and 2-4 vanguard per city, 6 cities to clear... and with that speed you do the math I call it the fastest way to get points while breaking the rules.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm its 5k per vanguard since each have sword and shield and 2-4 vanguard per city, 6 cities to clear... and with that speed you do the math I call it the fastest way to get points while breaking the rules.
It is the fastest way to get points. And the area peace bug has been around for a year or so... Wonder why it is so hard to fix. - that is why peace scrolls are 5 times more than other bard scrolls.

P

packrat

I saw the same thing last night. I was taken back. It took them a total of about 1 minute to kill 5. It took me the same time to kill 1. I have been doing these for quite a while and have not seen any of these characters at any spawn until yesterday. They did all 3 spawns in a matter of minutes
Another thing I noticed was the huge spawn that usually appears after a few seconds never showed. A small spawn did show up once but her dragon finished off the vanguard so fast, the spawn went puff in a matter of seconds.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, waited for another spawn cycle hoping to get some kills but same thing again....

Just think when the next publish hits they will abuse it even more since the spawns will be so heavy that it would be even more points for them. All I can say is I don't mind a big group of people killing off everything and the chances for items is lower. But with these guys chance = sigh.....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats not an exploit. That sounds like teamwork. In most games, such behaviors and strategies would be heralded as finding more shortcuts to the end game.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless multiple people are surround peacing, there is no way to do it without a short period of skill timing that keeps them from over lapping. It is like a second or two, but let me tell you in high spawn, that second or two will get you killed if you don't move out of the area quickly. I tried it on my bard and she is 120 all bard skills and she couldn't do surround peace fast enough to keep the peace active continuously. Someone said you could on the boards, but in NO way was I able to do this (of course I don't know the peacing trick and wouldn't try it if I did so...). Using a UO assist macro didn't do anything more than normally doing it myself. There is STILL a few seconds of time when your surround peace ends and you can't do it again... That said, if you have two people or more doing it, you could stagger them and have it peaced the whole time very easily.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a video of this exploit in action but Stratics does not allow it to be posted. They are doing Peacemaking 2-3 times per second, so all the monsters just stand there like training dummies.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a difference from people that can coordinate teamwork, and people who abuse a bug to override the skill usage timer and peacemake once a second or faster. It's also obvious when your journal is spammed with the stuff about hearing music and forget to continue battling.

All you need to do is page via. physical harassment, and target the player. Find the one or ones with the instruments. If they have like 20 instruments on them (Like most people who abuse this bug), then you know you have the correct person.

If you word your page correctly on it, the GM will come. They do show up for this issue.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh a side note, using skills like peacemaking, discord, should disrupt any spell being casted. How can one concentrate on thier spell casting while performing another action anyways?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets put it this way you ever do perfection and swing and hit at max swing rate and get the perfection message? that's how fast the area peace message way flying through my screen when they started.

Update another spawn cycle, new record 1-2 people cleared all 6 cities in about 8 minutes this is getting pretty ********.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, waited for another spawn cycle hoping to get some kills but same thing again....

Just think when the next publish hits they will abuse it even more since the spawns will be so heavy that it would be even more points for them. All I can say is I don't mind a big group of people killing off everything and the chances for items is lower. But with these guys chance = sigh.....
\

What shard is this happening too?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a video of this exploit in action but Stratics does not allow it to be posted. They are doing Peacemaking 2-3 times per second, so all the monsters just stand there like training dummies.
a video of the vanguards? oh, and are people withering too ;)?

P

packrat

thats not an exploit. That sounds like teamwork. In most games, such behaviors and strategies would be heralded as finding more shortcuts to the end game.
Dude I want some of what you are taking. Teamwork? Two people kill 5 vanguards in under a minute and you think that is teamwork? 1 had a super dragon and the other guy polymorphed into a chicken and just stood there, I guess he was the peacer, and they wiped out the spawn.
There is no way 1 super dragon can take out 5 vanguards under a minute whithout doing something illegal.

R

Repo

The video they're talking about shows one peacer at the harrower, from the perspective of a stealthing thief. He snoops the guys bag, and you can see the uses on the instruments dropping like crazy. Its clear that the person is getting peacemaking off about 2 to 3 times per second. Its obviously an exploit, as they are somehow avoiding the timers.

I've noticed that it appears that folks have just become totally carefree about activities like these. I saw a couple of guys speedhacking at Brit bank last night just because they were bored... running around, kinda "showing off" if you will that they could do it.

Then you read post after post about people running scripts to farm gold or ingots 24/7 with no worries...

Makes you kinda wonder how many real players there are out there anymore?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That video was not allowed for too many obvious reasons... lol.

Besides the only thing it would have done by posting it was pissed off a bunch of other players on these forums. Not to mention it was only posted to make an enemy guild look bad considering he targeted them for weeks and spent countless hours of his life recording, editing, and uploading videos to the net like people care.

(But I'm sure it only took 3 minutes to do it all.)

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Raises hand and waves it around* ME ME ME and my husband!

We have never used a script and my husband and I worked all four of our account's chars up manually (with a bit of help from UO assist that is). That is also why I REFUSE to do Heartwood quests, BODs, mine or jack and now Community Collections because I won't script and those are so poorly set up that only a scripter has a chance of getting anything.

P

packrat

Makes you kinda wonder how many real players there are out there anymore?
There are still a few real players left. Some people are to lazy to learn the game and want to cheat their way around. Its sad, but this is what the things have become lately.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*Raises hand and waves it around* ME ME ME and my husband!

We have never used a script and my husband and I worked all four of our account's chars up manually (with a bit of help from UO assist that is). That is also why I REFUSE to do Heartwood quests, BODs, mine or jack and now Community Collections because I won't script and those are so poorly set up that only a scripter has a chance of getting anything.

Fine... fine... 15 then.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I want some of what you are taking. Teamwork? Two people kill 5 vanguards in under a minute and you think that is teamwork? 1 had a super dragon and the other guy polymorphed into a chicken and just stood there, I guess he was the peacer, and they wiped out the spawn.
There is no way 1 super dragon can take out 5 vanguards under a minute whithout doing something illegal.
frankly, everything you said sounded like an exaggeration. If you want credibility don't try and make it sound like they haxored the gibson. Tell us in a much more methodical way. Step by step. Otherwise, 2 guys killed off a few vanguards quickly and you're whining more than I am.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
frankly, this vanguard event is a huge pain. somehow a demon and lich laid waste to a runebeetle and a mare both fully trained.

I didn't even think it would be a fight but the runebeetle was almost instantly redlined.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies to your lack of know-how but you really can off these things in under a minute on various char types. An archer with the right bow or dexer with right wep can take these thigns down in less than a minute a piece. Might I suggest a bit of research before your next threadbusting *nu-uh*?

P

packrat

That is also why I REFUSE to do Heartwood quests, BODs, mine or jack and now Community Collections because I won't script and those are so poorly set up that only a scripter has a chance of getting anything.

You are accusing a lot of people of being cheaters when you are completely wrong. You do not have to be a scripter to get anything. I run bods and do it legal, I do heartwood quest often and don't script. I bring a ton of bolts and do the poison dart quest and get my share of legit items. I have been doing the spawns and get lots of shields and swords without scripting. What I am seeing is, if someone dies twice they quit. I am the opposite. I learn the stradegy and learn to defeat what im fighting and won't give up until I figure it out. None of my friends run scripts and they get things also.
So, saying "only a scripter has a chance of getting anything." is not right. I am sure most people on this forum are not running scripts either.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
frankly, everything you said sounded like an exaggeration. If you want credibility don't try and make it sound like they haxored the gibson. Tell us in a much more methodical way. Step by step. Otherwise, 2 guys killed off a few vanguards quickly and you're whining more than I am.
Honestly Omnius, people are using a very simple exploit to skip the timer between bard skills (and other skills like hiding).
If you stand there you will see the message about how you forget to continue battling in the left hand corner of your screen like massive spam going all the way up to the top of the playscreen. This is impossible to do with one or two people using normal bard timing.
If you still refuse to believe that this is happening no one here can prove it to you so just move on. (if they can prove it to you they would be stupid for using the exploit openly lol)

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still consider myself a real player. I have done skills a year or so ago with a script but I will not PvP or PvM with any *assistance* from scripts or any other bugs. To me anything that affects the other players game out there is just unacceptable. If not I honestly believe it should be fair game. :stir:

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are accusing a lot of people of being cheaters when you are completely wrong. You do not have to be a scripter to get anything. I run bods and do it legal, I do heartwood quest often and don't script. I bring a ton of bolts and do the poison dart quest and get my share of legit items. I have been doing the spawns and get lots of shields and swords without scripting. What I am seeing is, if someone dies twice they quit. I am the opposite. I learn the stradegy and learn to defeat what im fighting and won't give up until I figure it out. None of my friends run scripts and they get things also.
So, saying "only a scripter has a chance of getting anything." is not right. I am sure most people on this forum are not running scripts either.
I didn't accuse anyone of being a scripter. I made a comment about my feelings on the subject which are that only a scripter has a chance of getting anything good from those listed actions. Please don't "assume" what I have said, but read it instead.

Personally, I have tried to do the quest in Heartwood and gotten only crap and not even low runics for weeks of work hours per day. I finally gave up. Also, I have only gotten 2 Agapite hammers ever after years of BODs with 3 legendary smiths (also to friends quit and gave me thousands of BODs they collected) and trying like hell to trade with others to fill them. These and other experiences are what I base my feelings on and I am allowed to have my own opinion and to state it calmly. Please take your flame somewhere else.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhhh, are you new? I've received over a dozen verite or better hammers during my time in UO. My smith isn't legendary and i don't actively collect bods. Buying bods, idocing resulted in a full set of runic hammers unused in my keep.

P

packrat

I didn't accuse anyone of being a scripter. I made a comment about my feelings on the subject which are that only a scripter has a chance of getting anything good from those listed actions. Please don't "assume" what I have said, but read it instead.
Call it what you want. You stated "only a scripter has a chance of getting anything." I read it a few times. And what it says is. If you get anything, you are a scripter!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was referring to getting the rewards from actually working the systems yourself, not buying BODs or doing IDOCs. I said I felt you couldn't get good rewards from working them unless scripted. That has zero to do with buying or looting them.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhhh, are you new? I've received over a dozen verite or better hammers during my time in UO. My smith isn't legendary and i don't actively collect bods. Buying bods, idocing resulted in a full set of runic hammers unused in my keep.
I call bullcrap on this one bud. The odds for a val or verite hammer deed (small) are less than 1 in 100 under the new system. Crank that up to 1 in 1000 for the large BOD. Now do the math.

10 hammers = 10 larges = 10000 bods turned in minimum for larges.
10 hammers = 60 smalls = 6000 bods minimum turned in for smalls.

So thats a minimum of 16000 bods. With a smith that is over GM that is one every 8 hours. 16000 X 8 is 128000 hours minimum needed to recieve said bods if you are just getting them every 8 hours. (you did say you were only a casual collector no?) Because thats over 5000 days!!!! OVER 10 years!!! Thats just to collect them, not to fill them.

So, for the sake of UHall, lets keep the bullsnot off of here. :thumbdown:

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call it what you want. You stated "only a scripter has a chance of getting anything." I read it a few times. And what it says is. If you get anything, you are a scripter!
You can twist it anyway you want to make it something to get upset about, but it doesn't change the fact that I still feel that only a scripter has any chance of getting good rewards from doing those actions I mentioned, so I don't waste any time on them. I am sure you can luck out and get something good in a one in a "insert a huge number of your choice" shot, but whatever... I didn't personally go up to you and go oh you got a barbed kit, your a scripter. Your twisting an opinion into an accusation which doesn't necessarily follow. You can sit and take my opinion personally all day long, but why don't you find something real to get your panties into a wad over. This topic has been discussed a lot before and the jist seems to be that majority feel that scripters pretty much own those actions. I won't be responding to your nit picking and accusations again, safe travels.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I call bullcrap on this one bud. The odds for a val or verite hammer deed (small) are less than 1 in 100 under the new system. Crank that up to 1 in 1000 for the large BOD. Now do the math.

10 hammers = 10 larges = 10000 bods turned in minimum for larges.
10 hammers = 60 smalls = 6000 bods minimum turned in for smalls.

So thats a minimum of 16000 bods. With a smith that is over GM that is one every 8 hours. 16000 X 8 is 128000 hours minimum needed to recieve said bods if you are just getting them every 8 hours. (you did say you were only a casual collector no?) Because thats over 5000 days!!!! OVER 10 years!!! Thats just to collect them, not to fill them.

So, for the sake of UHall, lets keep the bullsnot off of here. :thumbdown:
Uh did you read before you posted? I distinctly remember saying how I got my bods. I bought, collected some, and looted others. My understanding is that this is how the bod system was intended to be worked and it's worked well.

Being a ridiculous die hard on a chance system like bods is silly but failing to even read my post before you attack my integrity is more silly. :thumbdown:

A

Alrich

was a video of this bug months ago of an atl guild using it to kill harrower with 2 ppl and harrower never moved, and never hit a player.

its a bug no matter what way you cut it, unless you have several peacers to do this.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really is getting old to see you talking poop to Veteran players who would do anything to help others out. I watched my roomate get banned from these boards because of people *pushing* him to the edge on his posting, and I really hate to see other good people have to leave the same way.

Did you know:
that if you ever walked out of a bar after having some beers that you are breaking the law the moment you step out into public? thats right...one step outside and you can go to jail...driving or not. that would make you a criminal, and a law breaker. funny thing is 99% of the people out there have had more than one beer before leaving the bar, yet only 5% of those people will ever admit to breaking the law.

seems people generally enjoy throwing stones at glass houses. thats why the rules of the game and in life are as they are.

E

envinyatar

I'd like to know why every time someone makes a post it gets thread hacked into being a post about bod and heartwood scripters?

Returning to the topic of the original post, I know the exploit the original poster is talking about because I know one way how to do it. It is an area peace exploit involving virtues in some way. I was under the assumption that this exploit was fixed, but apparently I am mistaken. It is entirely possible that they are also utilizing Discord and that is how they are taking down the Vanguard so fast.

R

Ryix

Sounds like a bug, but dont expect it to get fixed anytime soon from what i understand its been around in one form or another for as long as theres been a timer there. Wasnt there something todo with virtues a while back?

Its the problem with events like these, unless they are policed properly someone will allways come along and cheat, its normally not a big deal, but when theres a limited number to kill theres alot of people missing out.

It sort of fits in the catagory of idoc scripters and doom arti scripts. In that theres only so many to be had and you physically cant beat them without cheating yourself.

Also i assume the dragon wasnt doing anything since it would be peaced? i mean. does that still happen? or just not in this case?

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh did you read before you posted? I distinctly remember saying how I got my bods. I bought, collected some, and looted others. My understanding is that this is how the bod system was intended to be worked and it's worked well.

Being a ridiculous die hard on a chance system like bods is silly but failing to even read my post before you attack my integrity is more silly. :thumbdown:

You do alot of backtracking, and yes I read your post thoroughly. You said through collecting and IDOCing you were about to obtain a full *set* of hammers. That hardly accounts for the other 8 hammers you got. Now I dont honestly care about you having them, but kicking our tires here on Uhall over it is only going to get you the third degree. I wasnt questioning your integrity, you left that open to debate the moment you began making ludicrous posts. I took a moment to call you out on it is all, and you backtracked.

My advice to you is dont BS on the forums, and you wont have your *intgrity* brought into question. If you wish to BS on the forums, you better expect to be called out and asked to explain your post. Which btw does not constitute a personal attack.

The exploit? Seems to me the devs. should look into the root cause of timer issue. Perhaps an extra line of code could do here? Perhaps a line less?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're silly. You have any idea how many bods one obtains from idocing? I have a full set of runic hammers in my keep. I've had it for almost 2 years now. Getting the bods I needed was laughably easy. People like you get mad when you see folks with 500mill right? Heres a little 411, prior to selling gold via pay pal I had a few BILLION gold. I currently have 100million and feel poor.

I've done no back tracking. You refuse to believe that over years of playing, that a person can obtain multiple high end runics. I burned 6 valorite hammers trying to make weapons for my pvp chars. Thats not even a lot. I'd be shocked if you actually thought people got the best gear possible without doing this.

You do realize that once you have over 80ish million gold its impossible to become poor again unless you're an idiot right? Buy and sell some stuff, get a luna vendor, watch as you make hundreds of millions.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh during the great collapse, I got 4 verite hammers from 1 house, on top of that I walked off with a full rares museum.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're silly. You have any idea how many bods one obtains from idocing? I have a full set of runic hammers in my keep. I've had it for almost 2 years now. Getting the bods I needed was laughably easy. People like you get mad when you see folks with 500mill right? Heres a little 411, prior to selling gold via pay pal I had a few BILLION gold. I currently have 100million and feel poor.

I've done no back tracking. You refuse to believe that over years of playing, that a person can obtain multiple high end runics. I burned 6 valorite hammers trying to make weapons for my pvp chars. Thats not even a lot. I'd be shocked if you actually thought people got the best gear possible without doing this.

You do realize that once you have over 80ish million gold its impossible to become poor again unless you're an idiot right? Buy and sell some stuff, get a luna vendor, watch as you make hundreds of millions.
I am not mad, I am not irate. I simply find it ludicrous that you continue to post like you do. I fail to believe that you never ran a script to fill your BODs and I fail to believe that you have ever filled 10 val hammer deeds completely legit like. Now thats just my opinion, based on your posts.

Why do I question your posts? You leave yourself open to these debates. You chastize scripters but openly admit to selling gold for cash. (just as against the rules mind you) You preach fairplay but you don't *seem* to practice it, so in my shoes how would you view the post? Not to mention I will defend Hunter to my last forum breath, as she is one of the last true UO players.

Last, lets get back to the topic at hand. If you have anythign further to say send it to me via a PM or start a thread in rants and flames.:pint:

A

Alrich

50% of all bods are weapons, then only 1% of the oither 50% is a valorite bod, much less an exc plate valorite bod (only way to get val hammer), much less having the large for it, and all 6 of the needed exc 20 plate val sbods to fill.

takes thousands and thousands of bods to get those, and then trading.

8 val hammers from bods being turned in? can't say impossible but damn well close. idoc looting or not, thats millions of ingots worth of filling bods to get the sbods.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not mad, I am not irate. I simply find it ludicrous that you continue to post like you do.
I'm a 10 year on and off veteran of UO. I've been rich since UO:R came out. I think its funny that some folks never learned how to be rich in UO and accuse everyone of unfair play if they are rich.
I fail to believe that you never ran a script to fill your BODs
I play on a Mac. I emulate windows. I couldn't use a script program if I wanted to. The lag i get from playing is pretty intense, and I don't believe any program would ever work with UO for me except UOA which has its short comings as a result of my emulating windows.
and I fail to believe that you have ever filled 10 val hammer deeds completely legit like.
Because you haven't? Thats not my problem. Yes I picked up a lot of those bods across the shards, especially during my every single shard tour of UO when char xfer tokens were dirt cheap. Frankly, if you don't know how rich IDOCers and rares collectors are then I don't believe you play UO.
Now thats just my opinion, based on your posts.
and your opinion is grounds for accusing me of being a liar or a cheater? sweet deal. I chose neither and never will cheat.

Why do I question your posts? You leave yourself open to these debates.
I do huh? I think you're just argumentative. prove me wrong. Thats the entire foundation of your replies to me.
You chastize scripters but openly admit to selling gold for cash.
I don't chastize scripters. Frankly I don't care what they do. They produce resources for dirt cheap on the open market. That is their prerogative and it has very little impact on me, except maybe to make things I buy cheaper in game.
(just as against the rules mind you)
I sell my gold via advertising in game. if it is against the rules, nobody has ever cared enough to stop me. I prefer not to pay for MMOs and thus I let this one pay for itself(and a new ipod)
You preach fairplay but you don't *seem* to practice it, so in my shoes how would you view the post?
Where have I preached fair play, where have i cared if others practice it. Frankly, the rise of trammel has done nothing for me but make UO progressively into a single player game in which money randomly appears in my paypal account for me selling junk I get in game.
Not to mention I will defend Hunter to my last forum breath, as she is one of the last true UO players.
What are you ranting about? I am not one of the last true UO players? I refused to get UOA until after malas came out. I've never needed UOAM outside of guild events. Am I not a true UO player for not even using the approved 3rd party programs until they were absolutely necessary to playing or competing?

Last, lets get back to the topic at hand. If you have anythign further to say send it to me via a PM or start a thread in rants and flames.:pint:
Yes, go to rants and flames. I'm not quite sure you even know who I am or ever heard of me until reading this thread as a result of your last post.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50% of all bods are weapons, then only 1% of the oither 50% is a valorite bod, much less an exc plate valorite bod (only way to get val hammer), much less having the large for it, and all 6 of the needed exc 20 plate val sbods to fill.

takes thousands and thousands of bods to get those, and then trading.

8 val hammers from bods being turned in? can't say impossible but damn well close. idoc looting or not, thats millions of ingots worth of filling bods to get the sbods.
I don't spend tons of time collecting the bods. Buying them is easier. If i see it for sale, I buy it. I don't fill bods that aren't useful because i don't play Bod filler, I play UO. bods are but a minor focus of my time in UO. I think many people get so focused on one aspect of UO that they fail to realize the big picture. Tunnel vision is the first thing they teach you to overcome when driving a car at high speeds, It is the first thing a player has to overcome in a game if they want to have fun and be successful.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I thought this post was about the peacemake exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.