• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lock pick training

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how should i train it at 85. I can't get gains off boxes made by a tinker with 75 or from boxes made by a tinker with gm.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should be able to :(. Next I would try a few dungeon chests, lvl 4's I think it was I use to do yrs ago for gains. Only suggestion I can think of unless you go get discorded in twisted w area and work it.

Z

Zodiac19

GM tinker boxes should get you up to 95 skill and you should be working L3 dungeon chests as well. I don't quite remember but you will not be able to pick L4's untill 92-93 LP skill.

S

Saris

Hmm there are still a few lockpicking house that have all level of player locked chests in them in Atlantic, and the discord trick though cheap works awsome. Some ppl say you should not do that cause its cheating I disagre.

I made my first lockpicker the hard way, never again.

All I did was got to 95 picking chest that i saved while raising tink on a char, went to twisted weild and smacked a goat dude, ran out the sparkiels and back in the followed him around while picking the same gm chest over and over, took about 20 min.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoops, sorry newb mistake. I'm on pacific, the ghost town that used to be the highest population shard.