• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Day?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Valentines Day, weren't we meant to be getting something or have I missed something?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If history repeats itself, the clickies need to be manually placed. I would assume that they would be placed today BUT you have to wait...I know patience isn't a virtue in UO, but it's one that everyone should have.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Boo... was hoping it would be located in Fel somewhere again :devil:
they weren't blessed or insurable on TC
until sometime after I suggested it
(on the forums, but didn't discover them being blessed until after pub went world wide)
I asked because its perfect item for roleplaying

I haven't looked on Siege yet
but they should be blessed there too

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's just King Blackthorn, Queen Dawn, and Dasha? Just want to confirm I'm not missing any.

1676411124668.png

That's it...everyone was freaking out over 3 little dolls....2 of which sound like they want to kill you in your sleep lol.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would have been happier if they weren't blessed and someone had stolen them. weird chucky looking creepy dolls LOL! but hey, something new and different. it's all good. but yes, the stuff of nightmares Larisa!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
View attachment 140562

That's it...everyone was freaking out over 3 little dolls....2 of which sound like they want to kill you in your sleep lol.
ya one of the phrases is sorta disturbing hehe
"I'll hurt anyone who tries to take you from me!"

I love the animation for it
great item to be clicking in February

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh the animation is freaking awesome!

Just keep them out of your bedroom :eyes:

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Gwen said!!!
Try to read our posts about devs here and on official forum : will you give valentines day gift to someone who talks this way about you ?

You are acting like I said something REALLY bad, all I said was UO dropped the ball, by not saying how the gift would be given out. I would have just said please read the post! And I do read posts about the game, on UO COM the "Official UO Web site" but there was nothing about clickers at that time. Try better next time when interacting with guests on this site.