• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can anyone post a picture of the BG's fishing pole

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that was on
did you claim it on Siege?
I claimed that one on Origin. I am thinking about getting one on Siege. just not sure which of my 3 characters to get it for (they all have fishing on a stone.)

*edit* I went ahead and claimed it on a two year account that had one pick left. it is Blessed on Siege and doesn't have uses.

Last edited:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will it break like a normal pole? *shudders* I remember when my newbified pole broke with some fix that caused them to start taking damage.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will it break like a normal pole? *shudders* I remember when my newbified pole broke with some fix that caused them to start taking damage.
It has neither uses, nor durability so it shouldn't break. if it does then it is a bug and i'll report it.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and it doesn't have faster casting?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Fisherwoman on our shard that plays a lot more than I do got one of the poles, so maybe you need to learn how to be a fisherman to understand their value. One day you will.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Removed a couple of posts with baits and insults. Let's keep the conversation productive, please.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merlin said baits....*snickers*

I am trying to claim one and it says...You will not be able to transfer this reward to another character on another shard.

Can I at least share it between multi fishers? It just won't shard transfer?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merlin said baits....*snickers*

I am trying to claim one and it says...You will not be able to transfer this reward to another character on another shard.

Can I at least share it between multi fishers? It just won't shard transfer?
All the rewards say that. (very confusing text) You can trade the fishing pole or transfer to any shard.. NOOB