• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So are we just dropping pages now...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was me, I am going to corner the market on those! :devil:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Man I missed this place. What happened to the team running the show?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
They were replaced by this group:
View attachment 134890

Larissa is the red head or the pregnant one on the left.
Had I not seen Trailer Park Boys you may have had me on this, because the only one I’ve seen active was Merlin, which was about the same as the last time I visited.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The golden pickaxe page is empty though. Never heard of it before so was curious.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The golden pickaxe page is empty though. Never heard of it before so was curious.
I did a search here for golden pickaxe.

Funny the OP was in a result and was shown exactly where to hunt for them.

Last edited:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did a search here for golden pickaxe.

Funny the OP was in a result and was shown exactly where to hunt for them.

Yea, I can search. But on the topic that this TOPIC IS ABOUT. The page doesn't have information.

Not that it's a huge deal. It was just an aside.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What other information are you looking for?

1662756383202.png

The topic:

UO Mobs that drop golden pickaxe

The Answer:

Headless Miner

That's all the information there is...unless you wish us to make something up?

What else would you like to see on that page?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They were replaced by this group:
View attachment 134890

Larissa is the red head or the pregnant one on the left.

Actually I'm that very handsome individual next to the red head rocking that awesome hair....I tried to quit smoking but failed :/'

;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did not notice the blue writing so I thought the page did not have the answer. Was a color issue for me.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What other information are you looking for?

View attachment 134895

The topic:

UO Mobs that drop golden pickaxe

The Answer:

Headless Miner

That's all the information there is...unless you wish us to make something up?

What else would you like to see on that page?
just a question, as I’m not familiar with the wiki, but why does it say there’s no text on this page above the link about the headless
miner?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
just a question, as I’m not familiar with the wiki, but why does it say there’s no text on this page above the link about the headless
miner?
Because there is no text, just a link to the mob that drops it.

For instance, if it had text it would say something like :

The Golden Pickaxe is a very rare drop from the Headless Miner in Covetous.

Right now it's just the title of the page and a link.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

ah, that’s interesting, thanks for the explanation.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It does look odd and I showed a page with no info.

Coming across like the person on the main forum defending their wiki...

It's just constructive criticism.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not my Wiki, I don't do anything with that, it scares me! ;)

Just asking a simple question, if you would like anything added to the wiki you can ask or request to become a wiki editor!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Not my Wiki, I don't do anything with that, it scares me! ;)

Just asking a simple question, if you would like anything added to the wiki you can ask or request to become a wiki editor!
Oh man, that chore that would be. 25 years' worth of information and nuances.

I'd be happy to help with it here and there. Just dont blame the new guy if he breaks it :p

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both the pickaxe and the shovel can drop in 2 facings, N/S and E/W. They are very rare. Oh and there is also the gold tool kit.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Both the pickaxe and the shovel can drop in 2 facings, N/S and E/W. They are very rare. Oh and there is also the gold tool kit.
or you can just lock them down and turn them to the different direction with the house tool thingy.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let's not act ignorant hun, we both know there used to be 10 times more data on that page. You know I do keep old thumbnails open on my phone that just happen to change the way they look when you ooen them afyer a kong time, they refresh and all the &#& that was there goes bye bye.

This site's been going downhill since y'all "stratics" hired that dumbass that flushed half your server data.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And just for good measure bec I really don't care... tell the truth or not. Feigned ignorance doesn't look good on anyone.

Anyone willing to speak up knows there was pictures and other **** w all kinds of data here that no longer exists.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We did change servers and have had to update a few things, some things are no longer supported, some things have disappeared yes..not ignorance, just the price of running the forums and having to deal with plug-in's that we've had for ages no longer working etc.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's not act ignorant hun, we both know there used to be 10 times more data on that page. You know I do keep old thumbnails open on my phone that just happen to change the way they look when you ooen them afyer a kong time, they refresh and all the &#& that was there goes bye bye.

This site's been going downhill since y'all "stratics" hired that dumbass that flushed half your server data.

I usually would just gloss over this but it really... caught my attention.
This just seems to me an entitled attitude, Karen. Stratics and it's wiki is a free site to use with tons of data on a game we play. If you don't find it worth using then just don't. What right do you have to pancake about it not providing your demands, or even degrading as you say? It's free, you're not out anything! It's like pancakes about a free cheeseburger because they don't put mustard on it anymore.
Constructive criticism is another thing. In that you'd be adding to the product, but your post surely doesn't feel like that.

If you donate and support the cause then I am wrong and sincerely apologize, you may have a right to complain being vested. If not, maybe you should reconsider your attack and just be happy with what knowledge you've received here.

No, I am not associated with Stratics in any way other than having an account and posting/consuming.

I admit I think I have only donated once to Stratics but have looted reams of data and entertainment over the many years. It is something I'm realizing needs to be rectified soon. Thanks for making me see that.

Last edited:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On another note that's also relevant to this thread - Dream flavored Coca-Cola is the worst cola I've ever tasted. I'm a sucker and try every "limited addition" gimmick flavor I see. Apparently dreams taste like a flower smells.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On another note that's also relevant to this thread - Dream flavored Coca-Cola is the worst cola I've ever tasted. I'm a sucker and try every "limited addition" gimmick flavor I see. Apparently dreams taste like a flower smells.
Dreams taste like burnt chocolate.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am also a big gimmick guy. I agree about dream flavored coke. Terrible. Strangely, 99% of limited edition stuff is not great, but I keep thinking that some day it will be. I'm on the chophouse burger at Sonic right now though, might be the best burger they got.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am also a big gimmick guy. I agree about dream flavored coke. Terrible. Strangely, 99% of limited edition stuff is not great, but I keep thinking that some day it will be. I'm on the chophouse burger at Sonic right now though, might be the best burger they got.
I'll have to try that. They had a garlic burger I liked, but everything is temporary. Which sucks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My wife bought herself a dreamsicle shake from Arbys. One taste was enough that I was glad she brought me a chocolate.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I finally have a Sonic relatively close, about forty minutes away. I'll have to try that next time I'm out that way.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My wife bought herself a dreamsicle shake from Arbys. One taste was enough that I was glad she brought me a chocolate.
Dreamsicle is one of my favorite flavors, almost up there with lobster bisque. I haven't had the Arby's shake though and sometimes it's just not done right.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I finally have a Sonic relatively close, about forty minutes away. I'll have to try that next time I'm out that way.
Pro tip:

Get the sonic mobile app. Always use it. 1/2 price drinks all the time plus all their gimmick limited time stuff is available a week early on the app.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wendys App has $3 off mobile orders over $15 and the points rack up pretty fast.

Chick Fila's app rocks. But, the point system and free stuff sucks.

Burger King's app just sucks in general and doesn't even have "new" menu items. Most of the time it takes minutes to even load and do stuff.

Taco Bell app is alright.

McDonalds app, it's been a while since I tried, but wasn't impressed a year or more ago.

I felt like a fattie typing all that.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lmao I hear you!

I've given up on the McDonald's app. May just be my old phone but was frustrating slow and always sent me in circles.

I'll try others. I do like my fast food. Well, food in general.