• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO history

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Did you go to Justice Island in the past?
Is it an event?
Why did you go wrong now ?
If you know the reason or details, please let me know.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I never knew how they got to that island. All I know is one day a AOE member (Old Sonoma guild long gone now) had a tour of his new house on that island.
5-4-210003.jpg
May the 4th be with you

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Years and years ago, the rules for boat placement were less restrictive, and it was possible to sail across that lake. And in dungeons. And to get your boat stuck on a waterfall and have to call a GM.

Because of exploits or other issues, the rules changed, and some of these places could no longer be accessed by boats even when it would make sense.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MANY PvP battles over that island on Atlantic.... EPIC is an understatement.
:sword:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
with all the new things i wonder if you could even place there if a house was not there.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
with all the new things i wonder if you could even place there if a house was not there.
If you have a way to get there of course you can. Though I think you would be hard-pressed to find a shard where there isn't a house there.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have a way to get there of course you can. Though I think you would be hard-pressed to find a shard where there isn't a house there.
there are shards with open luna spots am sure its open on one of the dead shards. and just transfer a rune over.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there are shards with open luna spots am sure its open on one of the dead shards. and just transfer a rune over.
Don't know haven't the need to go look... already have one.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ya, I’m pretty sure it’s taken on every shard. I’d also b surprised if a single shard had that spot open.
Yes and I'm sure that includes both Tram and Fel locations... I know I only got mine because I bought it. I have zero intention of selling it. While I toy with the idea of quitting UO that island house is one of my joys in UO... that I just find it hard to give up.