• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Server Rares Em Items And Weird Stuff Auction To End 72 hours from time posted 10 minute rule applies

Jason-x

Adventurer
OK EVERYONE I THINK I HAVE REACHED OUT TO ALL WINNERS IF I HAVE NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND THANKS AGAIN THERE WAS TIMES I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR OUT BUT WE GOT THREW IT AN HOPEFULLY EVERYONE IS HAPPY

ok guys by request of many i have decided to just put it all up in auction format 10 minute rule applies auction to end on 8/10/2020 3pm est
(P.S all reservers have been set based on offers an information gathered by many others. )

FROM HERE OUT I ASK IF YOU GOING TO CALL OUT SOMETHING IS FAKE , OVERPRICED,OR NOT WHAT UO.COM STATES PLEASE ILLABERTATE SO WE CAN VERIFY I WILL ALSO NOTE I HAVE NOT CLAIMED ALL ITEMS ARE SERVER RARE SOME MAYBIE STILL OBTAINABLE OR NO LONGER ABLE TO OBTAIN FROM IN GAME IF ANYONE SEE ANY DISCREPINTANCYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW JUST MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME WAY TO POSSIBLE VERIFY ALL INFO GATHERED ON WHATS LISTED WAS LISTED FROM MULTIPLE PAGES DATABASE'S AND COLLECTORS AS STATED IN THE FIRST TOPIC I POSTED WITH THIS STUFF I TOOK A 10 YEAR BREAK AN I KNOW MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME.

1 – An Emboidered Oak Leaf Cloak 200m reserve 420mil (discord RockStaR (Aleiester Darklight) )

2 – Rift Pillar 285m reserve

3 – Wood Curls (serverBirth) 285m reserve 285mil bid (Dryzzid of atlantic) paid an delivered

4 – Blood (ServerBirth) 1p reserve

5 – Cloak Bearing The Crest Of Queen Dawn 100 mill reserve

6 – Bucket Of Water 10mil reserve bid 10mill (Alexander Of Atl) Paid An Delivered

7 – 1997 You Were Naughty This Year 30mill reserve

8 – Horn (Word ) no reserve

9 - I Survived EM Vladmere’s Retirement Unfortunatly he did not! 75mil reserve

10 – RBG Basic Training 100m reserve

11 – Ruined Bookcase 1.2p reserve Bid 2p (SuperFlea) Paid an delivered

12 – Minion Of Marcel 100mil reserve Bid 106mil (MrUber) Paid An Delivered

13 – Coelacanth’s Ugly SnowFlake 1p reserve Bid 1.5 (Archnight) paid An Delivered

14 – Donated (No Longer Avalible)

15 - Orc Chief Helm 200m reserve bid 500mil (discord RockStaR (Aleiester Darklight) )

16 - Arrow Shafts (not a ServerBirth) no reserve 5mill Archnight paid An Delivered

17 – Ice Spellbook (Holds Spells) 200m reserve

18 – Magic Lockbox 25mil reserve bid 30mil (Alexander Of Atl) Paid And delivered

19 - Original Singing Ball 175m reserve Bid 175mil (MrUber) Paid An Delivered

20 – A Heart Blackened By Despise no reserve Bid 8mil (Marie) Paid An Delivered

21 – Pirate Boots 750mil reserve

22 – Rbg detective Branch Official Credentials Removed From Auction Due to knew information Aquired

23 – Skeletal HangMan 30mil reserve

24 – most Knowledgable Person (replica) no reserve Bid 5mil (Marie) Paid An delivered

25 – Tree Growing Project no reserve Bid 5mil (VanGuard) paid an delivered

26 – Non- replica Wind Spirit 200m reserve Bid 325m ( Jonas ) Paid An Delivered

27 – Ophidian Orders no reserve

28 – 1998 A Potted Plant Deed 30mil reserve

29 – A Old Ring no reserve Bid 1mill ( Rav) Paid An delivered

30 – Skull Mask 75mil reserve

31 – Baja Cookbook 2017 25mil reserve

32 – I survived Luna Great Lake Revert 2009 200mil reserve

33 - City Map 700m reserve Bid 750mill (Dryzzid of Atlantic) paid and delivered

34 - Orithologist’s Map no reserve Bid 5mill (Archnight) paid An Delivered

35 – Skinned Goat Server Birth 2p reserve bid 3p (SuperFlea) Paid An Delivered

36 – Fragment Of the Destoryed Souls Of Doloras And timyra 200mil reserve

37 – Kneading Bowl Removed Due To New Information Being Found on item Thanks again guys

38 – Unused Tile 100mil reserve Bid 100mill (Draza) Paid An Delivered

39 – Cards (ServerBirth) 700mil reserve Bid 700mil (Dryzzid Of Atlantic ) Paid An Delivered

40 – The Prankster’s Halloween Mask 200mil reserve

41 - Flaming Bud no reserve Bid 15mil (Marie) Paid An Delivered

42 - A Wizard’s Hat Recovered During the Rescu Of Girl Ui no reserve Bid 8mil (Marie) Paid And delivered

43 – Asclepius (Non Replica) 250mil reserve

44 – A Dark Elf Longsword 25mil reserve

45 – Happy 6th Anniverseary Uo! Crook 10mil reserve

46 – pile Of Skulls 2mil reserve

47 - Lake Superior Fishing contest 50m reserve

48 - Bracers Of Alchemical Devastation (Non Replica) 250m reserve bid 475mil (Archnight) paid An Delivered

49 – Spilled Flour (Server Rare) 1p reserve bid 1.5p (SuperFlea) Paid And Delivered

50 – My Feet Failed Me Playing Messnna Roulette 100mil reserve

Rares For Sale {one}.jpg Rares For Sale (two).png Rares For Sale (Three).png

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Jason I would like to retract my bid on 22 given the new info. I couldn’t find anything on it and like the color so I bid. As it’s a common item I would no longer be interested. Ty arch for the info

Jason-x

Adventurer
Jason I would like to retract my bid on 22 given the new info. I couldn’t find anything on it and like the color so I bid. As it’s a common item I would no longer be interested. Ty arch for the info
np bud was just about to message you an see if u would like to remove your bid on that one

Jason-x

Adventurer
The 4 guys.... perhaps they didn’t do the quest event. It was a necklace needed to get into the Khaldun area for the “Khaldun treasures” - the “of the cult” items.

You had to complete the quest to get a necklace to get into and out of Khaldun in order to take part in the treasure event. Hundreds and Hundreds of people did this event so there were hundreds and hundreds of necklaces. I have 5 myself.

They’re a common rare, 5-10m at best on a good day.
thank you for the information item has been removed

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
16 is a server birth graphic too. Gotta see weight and hue
What are the weight and hue of the server birth arrow shafts? Is it the one in the picture? Just asking to clarify as I have the same shaft that I wasn't sure if it was spawning or server birth

Jason-x

Adventurer
16 is a server birth graphic too. Gotta see weight and hue
weight is 1 stone and hue is 0 also just check the uo.com wiki and its not on the daily monthly or any spawn list im only finding it in all 4 server rares sites listed as a server rare. if anyone else can provide some info please let me know but i havnt found anything that they where ever a spawn rare only thing im finding is on the server rares lists

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a heads up the Prankster's Halloween Mask usually goes for 40-50m, there's usually a couple on VS on ATL, they are probably still there right now actually. I have one myself.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
I will retract my bid on #37 after learning its the puzzle daily and not the server birth version.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will retract my bid on #37 after learning its the puzzle daily and not the server birth version.
I wasn't able to turn my kneading bowl from the puzzle, does the puzzle give both directions? The UO.com page only shows one direction, and I've never done the puzzle to know whether it gives both. There are none on Atl VS for me to check.

Correction: There is one on VS facing the same direction as the puzzle reward that someone is of course trying to pass off as a server birth for 175m. Shameful.

1596985672552.png

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
I wasn't able to turn my kneading bowl from the puzzle, does the puzzle give both directions? The UO.com page only shows one direction, and I've never done the puzzle to know whether it gives both. There are none on Atl VS for me to check.

Correction: There is one on VS facing the same direction as the puzzle reward that someone is of course trying to pass off as a server birth for 175m. Shameful.

View attachment 110897
It seems to be a lot of misinformation on this item. Also looking at the stratics SB page it doesnt have the kneading bowl listed on it. Is there another list I can pull up? I have a few SB that arent listed here and I know they are.

Jason-x

Adventurer
ok guys Item has been removed any others you would like removed ?? im waiting to hear the skinned goat flower an all is fake like this is crazy

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems to be a lot of misinformation on this item. Also looking at the stratics SB page it doesnt have the kneading bowl listed on it. Is there another list I can pull up? I have a few SB that arent listed here and I know they are.
I use Xanthar's list. It's still hosted and IMO the most reliable source for server births. It's ancient, but Xanthar knew his stuff. The kneading board is not on there however it may have a different name, because the "moulding board" was renamed "floured bread board" and put out in the same list of puzzle rewards.

Jason-x

Adventurer
I use Xanthar's list. It's still hosted and IMO the most reliable source for server births. It's ancient, but Xanthar knew his stuff. The kneading board is not on there however it may have a different name, because the "moulding board" was renamed "floured bread board" and put out in the same list of puzzle rewards.

its not a problem i have came to the conclution that if one person questions it i will just remove the item an toss it in the can if it was right great if not owell i just cant beleave the 4 main sites and the people that everyone pointed me to that apparently Where the gods of this information apparently dont know JACK which means the sites are wrong aswell just my opinon. but its just easyer to remove it an toss it then there is not chance i can get called a scammer or blamed for anyone getting screwed

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
its not a problem i have came to the conclution that if one person questions it i will just remove the item an toss it in the can if it was right great if not owell i just cant beleave the 4 main sites and the people that everyone pointed me to that apparently Where the gods of this information apparently dont know JACK which means the sites are wrong aswell just my opinon. but its just easyer to remove it an toss it then there is not chance i can get called a scammer or blamed for anyone getting screwed
No one believes your scamming mate, just have to make sure the items are legit because of all the new daily graphics UO has brought in it causes more definition to be sure.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't toss it in the trash. I can't find a source for that item in that direction, and even if it isn't "server birth" (which is a useless tag at this point used to push any item with sketchy origins), it's worth something to someone for being distinct. After 2+ years of buying "server births" I've learned that the term is applied broadly to any and all items that have a basic name, look old, and aren't hued some funny color. I have a ton of items I have no verification on, but I'm a little different in that the "rarity" means so much less than the graphic.

Two weeks ago a corrupt EM's personal castle fell on Drachs (I know there are 10 stories, that's the one I'm going to go with for the sake of this post) and all kinds of shady stuff hit the market. There is no real way to know if any item was legitimately grab-able in 1997 server up or was just spawned in some EM's pack 14 years ago for his/her buddy.

Example - I have these "Feathers":

1596987359946.png

Never seen another one. Stratics database doesn't list that graphic used for an item named "feathers". None on vendor search in the 1-2 years since I bought it. It is most likely bugged "gossamer", an old holiday event item, but I can't know and will never know. But it was marketed and I bought it as a "server birth", and someone probably has a stack of 60k sitting in a bank somewhere.

Jason-x

Adventurer
Well I for one don't believe you're scamming.
i thank you for that an i thank u all for the help with it BUT unfortunitly this is why most of this has sat in banks for 15 years because we got people callin stuff out with absolutly nothing to back it on some items i got peeps in private mesage claming there all trash cause there all fake i got peeps messaging other peeps that have bid offering the same items for massivly under just to get them to back out the auction peeps are ruthless lol and i never claimed to know Jack crap about it hense why i came to you fine peeps to begin with

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Just people trying to sabotage a good time. Ignore them and let it roll. I for one know 95% of these items are 100% legit and you have many bids proving it. Keep on keeping on bud.

Jason-x

Adventurer
I wouldn't toss it in the trash. I can't find a source for that item in that direction, and even if it isn't "server birth" (which is a useless tag at this point used to push any item with sketchy origins), it's worth something to someone for being distinct. After 2+ years of buying "server births" I've learned that the term is applied broadly to any and all items that have a basic name, look old, and aren't hued some funny color. I have a ton of items I have no verification on, but I'm a little different in that the "rarity" means so much less than the graphic.

Two weeks ago a corrupt EM's personal castle fell on Drachs (I know there are 10 stories, that's the one I'm going to go with for the sake of this post) and all kinds of shady stuff hit the market. There is no real way to know if any item was legitimately grab-able in 1997 server up or was just spawned in some EM's pack 14 years ago for his/her buddy.

Example - I have these "Feathers":

View attachment 110900

Never seen another one. Stratics database doesn't list that graphic used for an item named "feathers". None on vendor search in the 1-2 years since I bought it. It is most likely bugged "gossamer", an old holiday event item, but I can't know and will never know. But it was marketed and I bought it as a "server birth", and someone probably has a stack of 60k sitting in a bank somewhere.
ill check my list bust im pritty sure the feathers with that graphic i seen on one f the data bases when i was looking threw last night ill check an if its there ill send u a link

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i thank you for that an i thank u all for the help with it BUT unfortunitly this is why most of this has sat in banks for 15 years because we got people callin stuff out with absolutly nothing to back it on some items i got peeps in private mesage claming there all trash cause there all fake i got peeps messaging other peeps that have bid offering the same items for massivly under just to get them to back out the auction peeps are ruthless lol and i never claimed to know Jack crap about it hense why i came to you fine peeps to begin with
For what it's worth I had zero suspicions that any of this is a scam. The reserves are fair, any item that has been question has been pulled, and you took plenty of time and I'm sure dealt with a couple hundred messages trying to sort out the validity of these items.

I'll step right up and admit publicly that I gave a few bad price checks on some of these items simply because I didn't know better. And I bet that raises suspicion on your end, thinking that we're all vultures trying to get what we can for pennies. But I wouldn't trash anything and I wouldn't take the people calling you a scammer too seriously. You're good in my eyes, and as much as this is a forum for trade, it's also a place where we can discuss the origins on some of these items and sort it out for the future.

Jason-x

Adventurer
I don’t think you are scamming I think you just got bad information.

The stratics item database is a great resource but it has inaccuracies. The arrow shafts are a great example. I put them on my safe because the item database lists them as a server birth. I later found out they aren’t and took them off. I wasn’t trying to scam, just acting off bad information. It happens.
in reguards to the arrow shafts they are stay listed as is until someone can show even a inklin of information stating other wise cause ALL the rares datebases sites an all ONLY list that item an graphic as a SERVER RARE so untill then its stayin just cause u had one on safe an no one bought it or the fact u found 2 dosnt make it not a server rare some of these items i list which are server rares i have 2 or 3 of from multiple rares houses idocs over the years

Jason-x

Adventurer
For what it's worth I had zero suspicions that any of this is a scam. The reserves are fair, any item that has been question has been pulled, and you took plenty of time and I'm sure dealt with a couple hundred messages trying to sort out the validity of these items.

I'll step right up and admit publicly that I gave a few bad price checks on some of these items simply because I didn't know better. And I bet that raises suspicion on your end, thinking that we're all vultures trying to get what we can for pennies. But I wouldn't trash anything and I wouldn't take the people calling you a scammer too seriously. You're good in my eyes, and as much as this is a forum for trade, it's also a place where we can discuss the origins on some of these items and sort it out for the future.
thanks for that dryzzid and if u notice i kinda went with the 4 to 6 diffrent guys like suggested for a round about price which is the best we can all do im not aggrivated at anyone posting here just the crazys trying to private message me with all this crapola then trying to come in at lower prices lol

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I was not trying to imply any scamming attempt either. I have the same arrow shafts (exact direction, weight, and hue) and know where they came from originally but don't know if they still spawn.
arrow shafts.png

Last edited:

Jason-x

Adventurer
Sorry, I was not trying to imply any scamming attempt either. I have the same arrow shafts (exact direction, weight, and hue) and know where they came from originally but don't know if they still spawn.
View attachment 110912
not a problem bud no one that has accually posted on this topic page was any of the people im having issues with on claiming im scamming or its duped or fake its people on private message here and on icq an discord its just a little over welming sometimes i have updated the list to a no reserve on this item incase anyone wants it otherwise brit points it will become i dont like leeping Questionable items just for this reason lol i really appreshiate all the help and beleave me when this is all over you all will be rewarded for all the information an help of me keeping this stright next batch ill take a little more time to research an do about half the items this is only batch #1 i still have about 50+ more items to list not including the 2000 peices of rubble but thats for another topic lol thanks again guys an good luck to all of the bidders Less then 24 hours left

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
not a problem bud no one that has accually posted on this topic page was any of the people im having issues with on claiming im scamming or its duped or fake its people on private message here and on icq an discord its just a little over welming sometimes i have updated the list to a no reserve on this item incase anyone wants it otherwise brit points it will become i dont like leeping Questionable items just for this reason lol i really appreshiate all the help and beleave me when this is all over you all will be rewarded for all the information an help of me keeping this stright next batch ill take a little more time to research an do about half the items this is only batch #1 i still have about 50+ more items to list not including the 2000 peices of rubble but thats for another topic lol thanks again guys an good luck to all of the bidders Less then 24 hours left
Cant wait, I enjoy the auctions