• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Swordsmanship Volume I Skill Mastery... every time

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I've done approx. 15 champion spawns solo and received Volume I swordsmanship mastery tomes exclusively. Am I doing something wrong, or should I have done a quest? I have all the expansions, have a monthly sub, and am not sure what may be causing this.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately it is just real life luck, feels like you have as much chance of getting a Vol III as you would a 120 Swords. To the best of my knowledge there is no way to influence it.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the timelord quest for bushido!??
Hawkwind I believe his name is in eoden. If you choose his quest (if memory recalls its a random skill with the prize being a primer) for some reason at champ spawns you get that primer level 1 over and over until you cancel the quest.

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I had the swordsmanship quest. I have it canceled, but it still seems to be occurring. Maybe the server had to reboot?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume you are doing the spawns in Fel? I think the level 3's only come from there?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Volume III Primers RARELY ever drop in the Ilsh Champ Spawns or Tram Bosses (Peerlesses, Osiredon, Corgul, etc). They appear to have a higher chance to drop at the Dragon Turtle spawn (even in Tram). Fel Champs seem to have the highest chance of dropping a Volume III Primer.