• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vesper Babble Thread

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sharpens his quill, dips in the ink and leaves a message*

Hail Vesperians!

Yours
Rimeny De Blaze

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noooooo! Yeah we need to get everyone to join this group and forums, i sent out a mass on ICQ last night but might not have everyone on my list

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quickly Esca, make my forum signature before I burn all these bear books!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been out on the piss Thal, but i've made this so far last night. What do you think? Its mostly done but not fully finished. I will make a second variation with normal fire colour too/

ThalRedguard copy.png

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol :D Right if you check the Event calender ive posted up events for all next week starting from Sunday.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its quiet in here, talk more! Oh and Thal ill try get your signature finished this week....... and the cells decorated....... and build your crane...... and get two peoples suits imbued..... and build and decorate my 2 new plots, only got week and a half before those accounts close again cause haven't got round to it. Alright maybe by next week sometime :p

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its quiet in here, talk more! Oh and Thal ill try get your signature finished this week....... and the cells decorated....... and build your crane...... and get two peoples suits imbued..... and build and decorate my 2 new plots, only got week and a half before those accounts close again cause haven't got round to it. Alright maybe by next week sometime :p
Double time *nods firmly*

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe if you did more working and less yapping you'd have it all done ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That video made me chuckle and yeah I agree rimeny.. he's a gossip girl.

Ah mean we could have been out fighting pirates about an hour earlier if it wasn’t for his pontification!

Although, he is still a prime suspect from last night zombie ‍♂ attack on swaggers

*watches Escaflowne firmly for his next move*

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We should get the best a muzzle.. stop his chit chat.. and he is total suspect ! *nods firmly*

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What music you guys listening to recently?

Chvrches is one of my favourite bands, just found this awesome remix of one of their songs

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What music you guys listening to recently?

Chvrches is one of my favourite bands, just found this awesome remix of one of their songs

Pfft that's nothing compared to the band that defeated the devil. I been list3ninf to alot of tenacious d

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha god i ain't listened to tenacious D in ages, used to love them. Used to love loads of rock music and stuff. When i was alot younger was one of those skater grungies for a while with all the nirvana hoodies n ****. Linkin park was my favourite band back then. Never got any good with a skate board though lol.

On a bit slower pace London Grammar is one of my other favourite bands. Listen to them alot right now, especially before bed, nice and peaceful to drift off to.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha god i ain't listened to tenacious D in ages, used to love them. Used to love loads of rock music and stuff. When i was alot younger was one of those skater grungies for a while with all the nirvana hoodies n ****. Linkin park was my favourite band back then. Never got any good with a skate board though lol.

On a bit slower pace London Grammar is one of my other favourite bands. Listen to them alot right now, especially before bed, nice and peaceful to drift off to.

Nice very Massive Attack chieftain.

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now.. I have a band for you to listen to.. this will have you in stitches alot.. steel panther

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahaha yeah i've listened to a fair bit of steel panther. The LANs i used to go to once a year in Bristol, steel panther was like the LAN band that we always listened too. Asian hooker was the number one tune haha.

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sexual is a good one.. havnt heard the others.. Will have a listen later on when I've finished work

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's good enough for me.. we needed more babbling ! Can't believe you didn't share the gum though. Such selfishness