• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is TC1 not working?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings, I've trying unsuccessfully to copy a char to tc1. I go help, copy and at the screen "choose server" it shows "eodon and tc1" and asks you to choose one. There is no gump or anything of the sort to choose, cannot click on any of those servers, and as a result cannot proceed further. Am i doing something wrong?
Thank you in advance

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can now copy characters to Test Center but it says current Publish is 97. @Bleak @Kyronix When will Publish 98.2 be active on Test Center? I would really like to test the Artisan Festival to see how many points will be needed to advance the trees. The Jewelry Box testing would make me happy too incase there is a glitch and it eats my fancy baubles.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We can now copy characters to Test Center but it says current Publish is 97. @Bleak @Kyronix When will Publish 98.2 be active on Test Center? I would really like to test the Artisan Festival to see how many points will be needed to advance the trees. The Jewelry Box testing would make me happy too incase there is a glitch and it eats my fancy baubles.
I would also like to test the jewelry box. would love to see what it looks like dyed (read you could do that)