• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BIG THANKS TO MESANNA, SHE SAVED MY HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello folks,

i would like to thank Mesanna very much that she gave me back my Keep which obviousely got into the "Clops" things by accident and was counted as one of his houses. therefore she took it away from me for investigation.

some guys and i had a very nice and friendly talk with Mesanna after i explained what happend and she gave it back to me.

so:

@Mesanna
(and bc i know you dont read here much) @Kyronix @Bleak

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

greetings from Bavaria

Finley Grant

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am going to have to agree with OREOGL here, you shouldn't be thanking them for making a mistake and then fixing it. Did anyone at least apologize for the mix up?
I don't thank for a misstake. I thank for apologizing and giving me Back.

Could have ended worse. Obviousely the misstake happend when Clops told her which Houses He own or so.

In the end at least Clops is admitting what He did and trying to help the Investigation and I also got refunded my lost auction safes. Nevertheless He nearly costet me 10-20 plat... in the end it His actions costet me 2 plat in the now illegal glacial items.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well its good you got the apology and your property returned before everything was deleted...all's well that ends well I guess! :eek:

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah Mesanna, thanks for correcting a mistake that you made in the job that you're paid to do. o_O

Regardless Im glad the OP got back what was rightfully his.
Acting during an Investigation & reversing action following Investigation is No Mistake. Mesanna has a Huge Plate Full of UO Stuff on it. She deserves the Thanks of everyone who Plays UO.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys can you bash each other somewhere Else?
Pipe down. We are having a discussion. This is a discussion forum and this thread hasnt particularly gone off topic. Theres no bashing going on, we are quite capable of having a debate without your refereeing..

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only speak for me, but I would have sent her an email thanking her, instead of creating a big tub of drama to sit in.
it looks better to others when a person does things publicly in front of a crowd, but I do agree with you here (regarding it being dramatic)...

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mesanna deserves credit where it's due... this would be one of those places.

So would her seizing those houses from a former trusted employee and removing content that was a slap in the face to the one good thing left in this game.

I hope she continues to do these things.

There are few in this game as devoted as she is and while I do not agree with her all the time... (And I seriously hope she reconsiders the powerscroll non-sense bad enough that I even have to bother with fel in the first place)... I admire her loyalty and caring... how she helps people with the disaster that she was left with ...... especially the Account MisManagement site and stuck forced to deal with the morons who run the Origin store who apparently know NOTHING about UO I applaud her. Personally assisting players with the I'm sure hundreds of requests she gets all the time... Without her I highly doubt we'd have UO anymore.

Love of UO is something both of us have in common... Though of late I've become increasingly frustrated with it. I've loved this game from the day I first started which I can say was Early 2001... I bought UO:R off a shelf in Walmart.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't thank for a misstake. I thank for apologizing and giving me Back.

Could have ended worse. Obviousely the misstake happend when Clops told her which Houses He own or so.

In the end at least Clops is admitting what He did and trying to help the Investigation and I also got refunded my lost auction safes. Nevertheless He nearly costet me 10-20 plat... in the end it His actions costet me 2 plat in the now illegal glacial items.
Glad to know you got an apology. cheers

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I'm sure Mesanna Was in a hurry to lock down all possible owned houses So Friends of clops could not raid his houses they may have had accesses to! And Jeez She is Only human Is she not entitled to make a few mistakes ... I mean if you make a mistake & mess something up in your house, Who is the one you email to get it fixed? Mesanna is basically a one woman Customer support system! I'm amazed she hasn't pulled her hair out yet with the thousands of kids she has to baby sit everyday!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well I'm sure Mesanna Was in a hurry to lock down all possible owned houses So Friends of clops could not raid his houses they may have had accesses to! And Jeez She is Only human Is she not entitled to make a few mistakes ... I mean if you make a mistake & mess something up in your house, Who is the one you email to get it fixed? Mesanna is basically a one woman Customer support system! I'm amazed she hasn't pulled her hair out yet with the thousands of kids she has to baby sit everyday!
You don't go in for an oil change and then thank them when they forgot to put the oil back in.

For the mistake she should have given him a free month of playtime.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I make mistakes at my job ..... people can die. I try not to ever do that.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a thread about this employee Clops and his illegal activity? Been playing wow and only paying to keep my houses from falling here so I suppose I don't deserve to know, but I saw the May newsletter and I like the raffle stone to give away Clops? houses? I don't feel sorry for people who try to cash in selling items they know are not legit, so op you should feel very lucky. I wouldn't have listened to your excuses.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a thread about this employee Clops and his illegal activity?
Yes, it's called using the search feature of the forums.

so op you should feel very lucky. I wouldn't have listened to your excuses.
You should really read up on the happenings before passing judgement on the OP and know what you are talking about. OP is not Clop's. Many people were tricked by Clop's and bought illegal items from him (believing they were real items), not just the OP. The OP didn't have any "excuses" to listen to. His house was inadvertently caught up in the crap storm that followed Clop's illicit activities. Now, is the OP shady? We all "could be". But through all my dealings with OP everything has been extremely professional and he has always been a stand-up guy.

If OP was in any way involved in Clop's schemes and scams, the OP would NOT have gotten his house back. He has no reason to feel "lucky". Instead he is probably very happy to be vindicated in this mess that he was a victim of and have his name cleared of any wrong doing.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[...] Personally assisting players with the I'm sure hundreds of requests she gets all the time... Without her I highly doubt we'd have UO anymore.
She asked for it by telling players at each opportunity to flood her with emails. And if it wasn't her, someone else would be keeping the lights on.

Pretty naive to think she is the Phalanx of UO while she can't even sort out the issues with Origin or account management. For every player she helps, there is likely 3 who don't see any help.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well it Looks my simple thank you for "Not screweing with my items ang giving it back" started another discussion.

Furthermore I also got accused in game a few Times being part in some shady stuff to get @Clops from @Mesanna.

Well here again once and for all.

THE KEEP BELONGS TO ME ! NOT TO CLOPS

I owned it before @Mesanna took it away by accident. I don't blame her!

It's true that it in the past belonged to Clops but I bought it EMPTY a few Months Back to make a musuem. ALL ITEMS inside are MINE. Everyone is welcome to get a Tour from me. You wIll NOT find any of those shady items.

If this persons still dont believe ne I suggest to send @Mesanna an e-mail to get this verified!

@Merlin
Please Lock the Post before it get's more derailed! Thanks

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a PM to Mesanna would have been more appropriate to convey your thanks.

Once you post in a public forum, the public are quite within their rights to voice an opinion.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The purpose of this thread was to thank @Mesanna for getting his Keep back... not to discredit her for doing the right thing or complain about her leadership. Agree or disagree I truly believe in this statement "if it weren't for Mesanna, I don't believe we would be here having this conversation because the game would no longer be in existence" and she shouldn't be to blame for all of the executive decisions especially since she doesn't have the final say on everything

Thanks @Mesanna for resolving this issue in a timely manner, locking thread as per OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.