• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a huge area. 3 castles 2 keeps. ATL

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am potentially selling 3 castles and 2 keeps located in FEL on ATL for a friend. They are located at the crossroads on the north of the road.

At this point im open to all offers. I would obviously like to sell all of these at once to a guild, but id be willing to separate if the price is right.

Please send all offers to my ICQ at 609670565 or just post here. Thanks

Current Offers.

1. 1 plat
2. 1.plat
3. 8.5 plat
4. 7.5 plat
5. 8 plat

here is a map of the area.
Crossroad castles.JPG
crosroad keep.JPG

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had a lot of offers so far. Still looking for a guild that would like to buy all the houses. If nothing happens I might start selling them individually.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still looking for a couple to buy all of these together. If that doesnt happen soon i will be listing the 4 front ones individually.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Helping the owner move to the back keep this week. The front four houses will be for sale individually soon.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just got word the houses are now up for sale individually. House number the 5 the castle will be up for sale first. Open to any offers above 9plat as that is the current offer.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would be amazing for a guild to have all 4!
I agree, It would be my preference to sell them to one guild so they can enjoy the neighborhood as much as we did.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow is Zoo quitting? Ahh shame I don't have any funds Id buy them up for Idoc loot storage LOL So I could never leave game cus I'd always have to be sorta trying to sort :arr: well at least the castles :grouphug: But you can always give them to yoru Old Pale Joxer :Begging:!!!!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im willing to entertain offers on each house individually at this point. Would love to see a group take them all but that seems to be a hard thing to get at this point.