• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Enchantress’ Cameo

dennissung2004

Sage
Stratics Veteran
some stupid said it worth 140,
i suggest u keep it, as the valuable item will be keep price up
money is easy to get, item not
DREAD is good example

Small

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the answer! I understand it is good as it is for PVM and PVP? :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is this one worth 250? just wondering. i know you can kill orc brutes, but get wrecked by anyone in vamp embrace. seems like price would average back out to 175 like everything else.
I don't make the market... It's just what I have seen them go for and sold them for. I have recently bought them at 250 and even sold some at 350.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't make the market... It's just what I have seen them go for and sold them for. I have recently bought them at 250 and even sold some at 350.
On the "flip side" I have paid an average of approx. 165m for my last 3 bought recently (within 6 days). So it does seem that the price on them varies.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swing speed wise...any dedicated PvM warrior would want a set of these because additional SSI is always nice.
+10 tinker leggings
+20 jewelry
+5 townbuff
+5 cloak
+5 cameo
With +45 SSI from items, you really dont need to imbue SSI on weapons/bows anymore, at least I dont on double axe, composite bows and bows.
You also dont need that higher stam like you used to. Without SSI on weapons, it means higher leech = more special moves = awesome damage and survival.

Weapon wise, being able to switch to different slayers means carrying less weapons and you dont need to make so many different weps anymore. AWESOME.

As UO is an OLD game with TONS of gold in the game, there is really no correct pricing. Either "buy now and enjoy" or "wait and see what happens".
So someone needs to stop trolling "I only paid xxx in the last 3 days...etc" in attempt to influence the price down..or whatever in every cameo thread.
I usually sell things cheaper and I certainly dont mind buying things now with higher cost, coz gold comes easy (and I dont even have 1 platinum)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Swing speed wise...any dedicated PvM warrior would want a set of these because additional SSI is always nice.
+10 tinker leggings
+20 jewelry
+5 townbuff
+5 cloak
+5 cameo
With +45 SSI from items, you really dont need to imbue SSI on weapons/bows anymore, at least I dont on double axe, composite bows and bows.
You also dont need that higher stam like you used to. Without SSI on weapons, it means higher leech = more special moves = awesome damage and survival.

Weapon wise, being able to switch to different slayers means carrying less weapons and you dont need to make so many different weps anymore. AWESOME.

As UO is an OLD game with TONS of gold in the game, there is really no correct pricing. Either "buy now and enjoy" or "wait and see what happens".
So someone needs to stop trolling "I only paid xxx in the last 3 days...etc" in attempt to influence the price down..or whatever in every cameo thread.
I usually sell things cheaper and I certainly dont mind buying things now with higher cost, coz gold comes easy (and I dont even have 1 platinum)
Small asked, so I gave my opinion. This is the second post you have commented on MY post. Sorry we have a different opinion. But guess what, mine IS as valid as yours. Because that is what they actually sold for. What reason do you have for ME not sharing my purchase experience. Why do YOU just want people to post when they pay a lot? Something sure smells fishy. Just sayin' So get over it.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I don't think they're worth 250-350 anymore. While the repond might go a little higher than elemental or undead, it's not going to be double the price.

You should be able to get 170 for it. Maybe a little higher if you find someone who needs it.

He's not trolling. He is simply stating fair market value and used the example of recent transactions to substantiate his opinion of the value. Recent transactions are far more indicative of current value of Cameos than the 200M+ they were going for when the Time of Legends expansion was released.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't think they're worth 250-350 anymore. While the repond might go a little higher than elemental or undead, it's not going to be double the price.

You should be able to get 170 for it. Maybe a little higher if you find someone who needs it.

He's not trolling. He is simply stating fair market value and used the example of recent transactions to substantiate his opinion of the value. Recent transactions are far more indicative of current value of Cameos than the 200M+ they were going for when the Time of Legends expansion was released.
THAT is what I was trying to say! :thumbsup: