• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 2014 Atlantic Rares Festival Silent Auction Ends TODAY June 21st at 8 + 11 PM EST (Rules & Info)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE LOCATED HERE. THANK YOU!
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the 2014 Atlantic Rares Festival held in Toad Town. It is my honor and pleasure to be hosting the Silent Auction for this festival ending on Saturday evening June 21st, 2014 ending at 8:00 PM EST + 11:00 PM EST. Please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL ITEMS ON DISPLAYED IN THE 2014 ATLANTIC RARES FESTIVAL SILENT AUCTION
http://stratics.com/community/threa...tlantic-rares-festival-silent-auction.317226/

For scheduling information regarding other events going on at the Atlantic Rares Festival please visit this link here, thank you!

http://stratics.com/community/threads/toad-town-tentative-rares-fest-proposal-june-20-21-22.314498

This year I will be hosting two silent auction houses with 100 Lots each for a total of 200 Lots. Please note I may not include all submitted items, low value items, and repeat items. I will try to provide a wide variety of rares to choose from, and I will definitely accept at least one qualified submission from every seller. I am strictly a volunteer, there is no fee for submitting or paying for your auction items. If you are new to silent auctions, please read instructions on how to participate below.

Auction Rules For Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. If you are unable to attend, please appoint a proxy bidder to make your bids for you. I will not be able to do this personally, but I am searching for floor monitors to do this as an added service for a 5% fee on the auction winning total. Please contact me if you are interested.

REVOLUTIONARY AUCTION RULE CHANGES
(Please read these rules and changes very carefully as though you are reading the legal fine print on any contract, thank you!)

• 15 Minute Rule
  • 10 Million Gold Increments
  • Bidding Rewards
  • Host Judgement
The 10 Minute Rule is now the 15 Minute Rule
There will be a 15 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 15 minutes, if the cool down period begins at 7:45 PM. Players can choose to continue bidding past 8:00 PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 15 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 15 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 15 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item.

Bidding MUST be in 10 Million Gold Increments
Due to the large number of lots being made available, all bids MUST be posted in 10 million gold increments or higher on the bulletin board. This means anyone who repeatedly bids in smaller increments than 10 million gold increments will have their bids deleted and banned from further bidding in the auction house. Any bidders who catch another bidding in smaller amounts must make them aware, floor monitors aware, and me aware before 15 minutes has past so we can make the bidder aware of their error.

Bidding Rewards

Bidders will receive a 5% Discount off all auction winnings who consistently use their prominent character name, stratics name and ICQ number with every bid on an auction lot only on Saturday night's final bids. This rule does not apply to buyouts or reserve bids, payment must not be less than the reserve bid. Thus the discount only applies to correct counter bids made on Saturday night. Example: Final winning bid is 500m, the winner pays 475m, and the seller receives 475m

Host Judgement
I am enacting a no tolerance policy this year. No anonymous bidding will be allowed. However proxy bidding is encouraged. If there are any disputes with the bidding the floor monitors and myself must be made aware immediately. If anyone trolls the auction, if anyone harasses another player at the auction, if anyone consistently bids incorrectly, and ignores my warnings I will ban them from the auction.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 5 days (120 hours) to pay for their items no later than midnight Wednesday June 26th, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought off these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

Auction Rules For Sellers:

All sellers who wish to participate in the Silent Auction must hand me their items in a bag with a book with your prominent name, your contact information, reserves, buyouts, and any and all necessary pertinent information to help me promote selling your item. This book will be placed on display with each of your items for all to read. Please use the picture above as a reference. Sellers can either contact me to hand me these items personally or drop them off in a mailbox at the Silent Auction Houses on Atlantic in Toad Town.

Sellers Please Only Hand Items To This Nails Warstein

Do not hand your items off to an imposter, only I will have my ICQ in my subtitle, Guild Abbreviations ~AFK, and europa gold colored Royal Explorer clothes.

DISCLAIMER:
:) Please Note I Am Just The Volunteer Auctioneer, Not The Owner Of Displayed Rares, I Reserve The Right To Bid :)
Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Less than 9 days to get me your items

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Silent Auction House One is open and you may begin bidding, already had 3 buyouts, and still got room for 50 more entries in Silent Auction House Two which should be opened tomorrow if not late tonight.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Everyone can negotiate with sellers that have items on display until Saturday morning to buy out items early, no 5% discount will be applied to these sales. At noon, everything that remains must be bid as instructed by their books and bulletin boards. I have had 11 buyouts so far. I still have room for about 50 more entries. Please get them to me no later than tonight. I am going to stop taking items tomorrow.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The time to enter your rares into the silent auction has closed. Regarding some of your bids, please read the books on display before bidding, you must at least bid the reserve price on the items, or higher, and you must counter bid in 10m increments or higher. Its different than my usual auctions, cause its the rares festival. Thank you very much participating, and I wish you all the best of luck!

Regarding the 5% rule discount, it does not apply to buyouts OR reserve bids, payment must not be less than the reserve bid. Thus the discount only applies to correct counter bids made on Saturday night.

For a complete listing and pictures of all the rares on display, please visit this link here

http://stratics.com/community/threa...tlantic-rares-festival-silent-auction.317226/

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ends today in less than 8 hours

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If a player breaks the rules, and you think you won, don't counter bid, you may lose, always keep bidding until I declare a winner.

Example: Someone bids under 10m when the rule is 10m increments. Its currently 150m, but they bid 155m, I will tell them they owe 160m if no one counter bids them. I will up their bid the full amount 10m, and they don't get a discount, because they broke the rules. Its everyone's best interest to bid correctly in order to get the 5% discount. I understand players make mistakes, don't read the rules carefully, and I will tell contact them to explain the rules. However don't take anyone breaking the rules for granted if you want to win. Keep bidding.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Silent Auction House 2 ends in less than 30 Minutes