• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) RLV Tavern Night 4-4-2014 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Rising Lords of Virtue (RLV) Virtue Tavern & Distillery will be open on Friday, April 4, 2014 starting at 7 PM PST. It is located on the Island of Virtue, Malas.

This will be a Welcome to Baja Party for a totally new player to UO *smiles* and prizes will be given out.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molokha asked me to ask the Rising Lords whether they are allied with any particular Britannian township and, if so, what relationship that township has with Luna that the paladins would let them establish an outpost on Lunarian land - or, rather, on Umbrian land that was stolen a century ago by the northern infidels and is still laced with the bones of our people. His words, not mine.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*whispers* Please tell him that you're from Trinsic and that the two cities have allied against the necromantic menace! His reaction will be wonderful!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tsk! Tsk! Trying to stir up trouble.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional