• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

August Event Schedule.

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Oo-er.
Take a gander at what we've got in store for you this month!

Wed 7th - 7pm - Combustive Convoy (Felucca based event).
Sun 11th - 7pm - HoC followed by Sosarian Solstice Faire (mischief and shenanigans!).
Wed 21st - 8pm - Council Meeting (everybody is welcome to attend.. but only Governors will be heard!).
Thu 22nd - 7pm - Sod the Cavalry! (RBG) (don't worry, it's all good! *grins*).
Sun 1st - 7pm -Something Else!

Stay toon'd!

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sat 10th - 4pm - Sosarian Solstice Faire (mischief and shenanigans!). dis right time??

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Sundays and a Saturday.
:(
So many weekend events.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dislike fri and sat events :-( But Sundays are good until its football season...

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately due to a scheduling conflict that arose in my schedule, we've had to change two of our dates. These were the Combustive Convoy on the 4th and the Solstice Fair on the 10th. The new dates for these are as follows.
Wednesday, August 7th at 7 PM EST we have Combustive Convoy! (Feluccan story event; This is Felucca, so be ready for anything!)
Sunday, August 11th at 7 PM EST immediately following the HoC, we have the Sosarian Solstice Faire! (Join us for Mischief and Shenanigans!)

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Another wee ammendment! (Uh oh)

Sod the Cavalry has moved to Thursday the 22nd at 7pm!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The town criers were saying that the Boom event was going to be moved, date to be announced. Now the town criers have fallen silent once more. Is Boom still on for the 30th?

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately it is not. I'm not sure why the criers went silent, but the event is moved until Sunday night at 7:00 PM EST. I'll fix the criers within the hour. Thank you for letting me know!

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it still the "boom" event? or was that changed to some other theme?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the Town Criers "BOOM" was delayed till a later date at the last moment.