• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

void pool record!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if I understand what is being said here. Did you make it to wave #204?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow that's pretty awesome. Congratulations!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is your secret?
Honestly.... ?? I'd say it's a culture thing. Japanese / Asian shards have a much stronger sense of teamwork or perhaps less individualism would be a better way to put it. Every predominately Asian guild I've interacted with in UO over 15 years has been highly structured & usually members were basically forced to Have / play templates that were best for the group. I'm not trying to be rude or make any negative racial comments, but I'd guess that to hit wave 204 2 things happened....

1) They had a TON of people on.....
2) They had those people on the best templates for the job... I'd guess BARDS / Mystics & maybe some Sampires etc....

Again.. not bashing anyone. This is just my view.... I'm just saying that your average large guild on say ANY US Shard... probably has alot more people in it that are going to play what they want & do it how they want to & what's best for the group be damned heh....

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Siege will claim back the record again soon. *starts planning*

Reffi, how many players helped with the Void pool?

Reffi0105

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There were many participants event was organized by EM.
Hokuto was the most protracted end was fierce at 4:00 am at the start at 9:00 pm by the way.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hokuto we put out a record of the wave through today from 204 yesterday defense has held an event void pool debris in Japan shard all this week and next week.
How many turn-in points did you get for 204 waves?

By my old formula I'd count 4,162, but as I recall #112 yielded 1,255 whereas my formula came out with 1,254. Hm.

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

By my old formula I'd count 4,162, but as I recall #112 yielded 1,255 whereas my formula came out with 1,254. Hm.
You were one off.

Oooh, aaah.

I'd call that good especially since rounding conventions seem to differ depending upon which version of MS Excel one uses.

-Galen's player

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I checked it for 197 waves which is 3881 points, your formula holds.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was about time someone broke our record......finally something to do again.
*Heads to the tactics room to plan strategy and mobilize the forces*

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were one off.

Oooh, aaah.

I'd call that good especially since rounding conventions seem to differ depending upon which version of MS Excel one uses.

-Galen's player
Well...if the formula isn't perfect...haha. But my formula didn't rely on floor or ceiling. I'll have to take another look and make a true calculator instead of going on the trend.

I'm insane, obviously. Regarding Ultima, especially.

I checked it for 197 waves which is 3881 points, your formula holds.
Coolness. Gosh, I ought to try the waves sometime. I'd love to use my crappy Siege character to help the U.S. claim the title again. :) *boooorrrrnnn in the U-S, Aieeeeeee!!!*

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coolness. Gosh, I ought to try the waves sometime. I'd love to use my crappy Siege character to help the U.S. claim the title again. :) *boooorrrrnnn in the U-S, Aieeeeeee!!!*
I only checked the screenshots, didn't actually participate myself. However, we need to check if there is a cap for the resistances, statistics and the skills of the void pool creatures that they achieve after a certain amount of waves.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only checked the screenshots, didn't actually participate myself. However, we need to check if there is a cap for the resistances, statistics and the skills of the void pool creatures that they achieve after a certain amount of waves.
Same for me regarding the #112. Highest I've participated was #67 I think (449 verified).

Reffi0105

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently, Asuka is 200 Yamato 213 is now in place.
People who want to reduce, so please do not poised to pull an inch both