• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a home owner

M

Mal

I am looking for a home owner that has a glacial fortress on ice isle, the owners name is Gerace Khan. If you have any info or are the owner please contact me, thank you :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Poor Cat always lookin but never findin...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I love your signature!!!!!!

C

Cantabrigian British

I'm pretty sure I know which house your talking about... A buddy of mine had a keep a long time ago behind that house. We always hated that those annoying crystal "pillars" were always blocking the front view of his home.

:cursing:

Good luck at finding the owner.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah Mal... Perhaps I will turn on my uber house/idoc leet hax and make it fall for you.

C

Cantabrigian British

First: I have no idea who owns the home.

I'm just curious, why do you want to find them? Just being nosey.

M

Mal

yup, I have camped the house, left books around the house, still no luck. Thanks for da bump :gee:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm down to one Luna house.
Let me know when I can have yours.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you ever actually happen to find the guy, buy a lottery ticket that day. You'll be sure to win the big prize. :D

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not try an email to UO and ask if someone could look into the chance that that is no longer an active account and you would like to build there:)
State how long you have been watching it and wondered if it just never dropped
I did and within a week that house was gone and I placed a castle!

M

Mal

Done that and got a response they would try but haven't gotten a follow up since then. Figured things got busy and was pushed to the bottom. May try again but I don't want to sound pushy :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Begin training camping. I heard a rumor that when you hit GM your campfires will be expertly crafted and able to burn down other player houses.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you check that spot every time you log in? It would suck for the owner to move, or for the home to fall and you miss the chance your looking for.

You must be determined though. I've seen this thread floating around for a while now. Keeps getting bumped up from the bottom of the sea.

I wish you luck my friend. Be sure to update us if you ever get your wish.

M

Mal

Well my PC is in the crapper atm, my luck it will fall :p Hope to get back online this weekend. Miss you all :sad2::heart::sad2:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sometimes try to pat myself on the head like the guy in your sig but I can't seem to get the rotation down.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you might venture an email to EA about houses with no active accounts and ask them to investigate and remove it since noone ever is there . Tell them you have been searching for owner and failed
I did a character search :
"No characters with that name found on this shard"

I did it and the house was removed.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a character search :
"No characters with that name found on this shard"

I did it and the house was removed.
I used to have a small tower way back when. The character who accepted it in trade didn't work out and I wanted to start over so I deleted him. The house sign still had his name on it even though he didn't exist any more. It stayed that way for a long time until I transferred the house to another account of mine.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any follow ups on this? I forget where it is. I was thinking about taking a stroll down to see if your "friend" still has his house there.

Where exactly is it again?

M

Mal

Sad to say yes the house is still there. I check it daily and have emailed EA more recently and long ago Mesanna about it. No responses, I know other things take higher priority and it maybe something they have no inclination of checking. So I just keep an eye on it and hope someday before the world of Sosaria goes poof, it will fall and I'll have a chance to place a castle. :lol: My luck it will be on the day just before they pull the plug :gee:

M

Mal

oh its not castle bob, just a slightly smaller than 18x18 house. And yes I have looked up the name and to no avail are the name is active.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You say the name IS active? I wish UO was set up like a few other MMO's where you can look up players alts.

Strange... I think I have seen that name a few times around Luna bank. If not certainly a name close to it. I'll try to keep an eye out.

M

Mal

I may have confused you confusing myself, last time I checked the name was inactive :mf_prop:

M

Mal

An ode to Flutter:

The Perfect Woman

I'm a geek, I'm a gamer, I'm a nerd through and through.
While you're all out buyin' bits of rag, I'm fighting the battle 'gainst noobs and lag.
You wannabe models got nothing on me, I'm thrice more attractive than you'll ever be.

:love::heart::love: